Seriously, what about the fucking Wookiees? Am I the only one who cares about those cunts?

Seriously, what about the fucking Wookiees? Am I the only one who cares about those cunts?

Someone's gonna have to discuss the bonus situation with this guy.

It sure was a good idea to let a council of unelected faggots determine where to send troops

>the technology to project to-scale 3D renders of people in 3D space correctly to where they would sit in real life existed in the prequels but by the OT all R2D2 can do is a simple little projection with a light trail but by Episode 7 the Falcon can do full 3D projections of a galaxy

what the fuck

What was the deal with the holograms?
Was he sat in his chair in an empty room or was there holograms of everyone else in his room?

triggered

>appointing a bunch of glorified diplomats with psychic powers and martial arts training to important military positions because...?

What about the fucking wookies? Seriously why do you think we fucking care about walking carpets? You realize we're fighting a fucking war across the galaxy? Does a wookie fuck you in the ass back in your god damn illegal harem on your home planet you dickheaded faggot? Why are some fucking humans the color of shit like Race Dindu here and others are white?

Limited hardware.

A Jedi council room would be wired as shit, running top of the line computers. They probably blew what was left in the capital budget on tricked out projectors nobody ever used.

Whereas R2 is a fucking droid. It's like saying your Swiss army knife's blade doesn't cut steak efficiently.

>Separatists simply want to cede peacefully from the republic
>The Jedi, rather than being a neutral party trying to keep the peace, acts as the warriors and military strategists for the Republic and do everything in their power to prevent other worlds from leaving

Sheev was honestly right to get rid of these fucks. Yeah, yeah yeah, you can take the piss out of him for orchestrating the whole thing and using the separatist movement as a bunch of pawns, but that doesn't negate the fact that the Republic was a bureaucratic theocracy. Like Sheev said, the only thing the Jedi really want is to retain and grow their power and influence.

It's like when Yoda uses it on Kashyykk, probably: Yoda sits in front of a projector and looks at a small projection of the council meeting.

>he eats steak

faggot tryhard

>Separatists simply want to cede peacefully from the republic

Yeah that droid factory on Geonosis that was in full swing for years proves they wanted to secede peacefully

>tfw you realize the Yoda-on-Kashyyk and Obi-Wan-on_Utapau scenes are only included in the story despite being totally pointless/tangential because there needed to be action sequences shoehorned in or else a large portion of the movie would just be people walking/standing around on Coruscant talking about politics and other bullshit

>his swiss army knife doesn't have a steak knife attached

I think the wookies were just in there for nostalgia pandering
>DUDE CHEWIE LMAO

>DISNEY CUNTS

What about the Clone attack on the Genosians?

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Serves 'em right for stealing my weed.
Fucking mop heads.

why_not_both.jpeg?
You're absolutely not wrong. Kashyyk was especially egregious, because it had ZERO tie in to the rest of the movie. It was literally just there for some wookiee-vs-droid action sequences and so people could lose their shit over Chewbacca. At least with Obi Wan, you could make the excuse that killing Grievous was important.

Of course, that shit worked. I remember, despite being disappointed by Ep1+2, being hyped as fuck for ROTS as a teenager because "dude look at these commercials with the wookiees fighting, man!"

>being hyped as fuck for ROTS as a teenager because "dude look at these commercials with the wookiees fighting, man!"

underated post... my fucking sides

What the fuck happened to this guy? He disappeared after Ep1
Also is he the same species as the cloners?

N64 graphics

They also needed Yoda and Obiwan off planet for windu to take the C-team and go after the Chancellor.

Yeah, that's another aspect of it. It's pretty amazing all the shit that the prequels throw in their just to attempt to make something "work"

Sheev would've wiped the floor with Obi-Wan, not sure about Yodo tho

>Chewie's cock is throbbing with lust
>Yoda can't help but stare

It's more that there needed to be a contrived situation to separate Anakin from his master/friend so that he'd have no one else to confide in except Sheev

>Yoda i.e. the least-humanoid member on the council gets sent to assist the planet with slightly civilised ape people

Why was the Jedi Council so fucking racist?

They thought it would be funny to send the 2 foot tall bald guy to save a race of 7 foot tall hairballs.

Wait, why wasn't the chair hologram too? Wouldn't that make more sense? I imagine it took a bit of time to calibrate it properly so he was exactly in the right position it looks like he's naturally sitting on the chair. Must have taken time on both ends. Lots of rearranging and going back and forth until it's exactly right. Could have just made the whole chair hologram and avoided the issue entirely. You'd think a civilization advanced enough to build a literal floating city in the sky and a blade runner high-concept scifi city with hundreds of thousands of flying cars and no car crashes would be able to figure this out.

They are the Jedi Council.

Considering all the cuck senators that worshipped them, I would bet their budget allowed for expensive tech like that

To be fair that is pretty fucking hilarious.

It's the star wars universe. They've mastered interplanetary travel and all sorts of crazy shit. I don't imagine it would be difficult for even a shitty computer of their civilization to calculate where to project a hologram.

>tfw heightism still exists in a fictional universe with thousands of species of differing shapes and sizes

When I read the headline I first thought it was a phone book for him to sit on.