ITT: Modern Films which restore your faith in Cinema

ITT: Modern Films which restore your faith in Cinema.

You start.

You start.

The new planet of the apes films

This is reddit.This is memes.

I'll start.

hacksaw ridge

based mel
too many cgi blood tho

The reaction the movie has gotten killed my faith in cinema

Not gonna lie Swiss Army Man is a fucking masterpiece. It hits a sweet spot for me: too weird and immature to be considered mainstream, but just popular enough that it doesn't really go into the realm of Arthouse.

Kinda is like my taste in a nutshell. Above a pleb, below a patrician.

amen

This this this. So damn good.

Ex Machina was terrible.

literal quote from the movie
>You should consider the possibility that she's pretending to be in love with you to escape.

was this good? I remember seeing a few threads before it was released then absolutely nothing so I completely overlooked it

This

Was bretty good

Eh, Blunt didn't come off as reluctant and by-the-book so much as whiny throughout the movie. Really was getting annoyed by her character toward the end, she could have been cut from the movie and it would have been significantly better.

>its bad because its new lol

As usual, everything Sup Forums hates turns out to be an amazing experience.
Yes it was. Protip: have some nice snacks and a big glass of lemonade handy

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this was a fantastic film, even though Thor is a terrible actor.

Yeah, don't look for anything too accurate, but it's definitely a fun watch

This sadly. I get it if the movie isn't in your taste but I really, really don't understand the blinding hate it got.

I really considered her more of an audience insert than anything.

This was better than I expected. Glad I gave it a chance.

was this one good? tell me friend, what are your top 5 movies of all time. If you answer correctly, I will listen to you and watch it.

It's really really bad. I tried my hardest to like it but I couldn't even finish it and had to leave. I got the extended bluray here, I'm praying it fixes it but I'm afraid to watch it.

I loved it more then drive

Goodfellas, Days of Heaven, White Heat, Sunset Boulevard, Sweet Smell of Success

Did they expect the audience to feel sorry for the poor mexican drug lords and angered at the thought that the evil CIA guys were bending the rules to arrest them?

Whiplash was awesome.

More like Boner.

Would've been great if Hemsworth had been switched with Murphy

bazinga!

Overrated shit

I enjoyed the theatrical version a lot when it came out but the extended version is a much better film. You should give it a watch.

>BvS fanboys still trying to insist that their movie wasn't a 3-hour-long pile of hot garbage

Give up already, this level of delusion isn't good for you

Why all the hostility, little fella?

You're a big guy?

Pure Kino

Isn't it funny how desperate Marvelcucks are that they need to go into any thread about BvS and shit on it because they're so insecure?

>thread about BvS

It's not. And you DCucks are the ones who are so insecure that you have to insist to anyone who will listen that your shit flick is LE KINO JAJAJAJA XD then get irreparably butthurt when anyone calls it out for the subpar embarrassing exercise in excess it really was.

Name one good thing about it

It had splosionsth, and spraypaintsth, and carsth, and splosionsth, and cool masksth.

>documentaries
ftfy

Definitely better than Marvel's capeshit.