Star Trek

How does the United Federation of Planets persuade newly discovered planets to join up with them Sup Forums?

Like 90% of TOS and TNG episodes start with the captain trying to persuade a planet to join the Federation so maybe you should try watching Star Trek and you'll find out

How does a bot consistantly shitpost such horrible questions?

>persuade
They do it by force

People shouldn't be allowed to post about Star Trek unless they've watched it.

>send Archer
>Archer does something stupid
>ok, we join we realize you need help
>Now you are Federation

Seriously, there's almost no episode in which Archer isn't an asshat.

>hey look at that sanctuary were monks are silently meditating. Let's drop by. OH NOES IT's le secret base, fuck off let's tell everyone
>hey look it's a stranded ship. OH NOES le underdeveloped prewarped faggots will be extinct in a few hundred years. nah, let's not give them the cure, we are no God.
>hey look it's a what could we do T'Pol? -I don't know sir, it would be wise to not fuck with it. FUCK YOU YOU VULCAN WHORE I CRAVE YOUR TITS BUT SINCE I'M NOT GETTING THOSE ANYTIME SOON I WILL FUCK WITH YOU EVERYTIME I CAN, WE ARE GOING TO CHECK IT OUT! PORTHOS COME HERE AND FART IN HER FACE, SHE HATES IT.

Punch and pie.

That's not even remotely true. In fact like 0% of TOS and TNG episodes start like that.

section 31 'special persuasion'
and
root beer

They probably have an electoral college type system to convince new states that they will have fair representation.

Watch TNG 4x15 and TOS 2x19 for reference

crie moar.

Exposing the secret base is the foundation of terrans impartiality and future of the federation, the vulcans know they are in the wrong. Not giving the cure to a doomed pre warp species ensures the natural development of that planet according to what is observed to be appropriate course of evolution in the galaxy. Its an arbitrary judgement but all moral judgements are ultimately arbitrary.

I love these. A solid square meal. During the summer these are all I eat. Its funny because I don't even get a cart but stack them like 4 foot high and traverse through Walmart.

>letting the Andorians in
I mean, it's a great military strategy, but it kind of fucks up the whole "exploration and diplomacy" standard.

such a sad life

You would prefer a cart?

stop eating that premade shit user, get real food, learn to properly cook and you will live longer besides learning a thing or two.

This is something you like announcing to people?
I pity your life to be happy with such a thing.

I cook just not during the summer because it gets too hot to run the oven

I stack them really high so I don't need to go back to Walmart everyday plus people think its funny and are giving me positive connotations like eye winks and thumbs up

>I stack them really high so I don't need to go back to Walmart everyday plus people think its funny and are giving me positive connotations like eye winks and thumbs up

Your post, phony or not, is enough to make me leave this thread.

Does your doctor know about this?

by the time a race reaches technological level for federation admission, they are probably already totally surrounded by federation space

if they don't join im sure they could be blockaded for "their own protection"