LOOKS LIKE MEAT'S BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

LOOKS LIKE MEAT'S BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

How the FUCK did Orcs know about menus?

How do orcs know what menus are?

Saw TTT the other day, and when that line came up, I lost it. Goddamn these threads.

What would they have for an entree?

Me? I'd have crab legs.

Why would menus not exist in middle earth?

Why didn't the eagles just read the menu?

Why would menus, and thus restaurants, (and widespread literacy desu) exist for literal subhumans?

There were bars or taverns or whatever.

Maybe the orcs didn't frequent them but they should be aware of their existence.

The Shire was literally the English country, 100% certain they would have menus. Orcs know about them, how else would they order food? They're not complete savages.

There are restaurants all over middle earth.

YOU GODSDAMNED BLASPHEMOUSLY IGNORANT CRETINS! IT'S NOT MENU! IT'S MAHYNYOOS! MAHYNYOOOS!

Brother, may i have some meat?

What were they eating before that though?

They don't seem like the salad type.

Maggoty bread

how would an orc who spent most of its existence in caves and mordor know about pubs and taverns in men-lands/the shire? even if they were raiders, a building is a building to a savage.

even if they understood the concept of a restaurant, how would the automatically know about a menu, and be familiar enough with it to reference it casually in conversation?

all this hypothetical discussion and semantic argument is stupid. it's a dumb and indefensible line in an otherwise well-done film. just enjoy the maymay and stop embarrassing yourselves.

For how long were they eating this?

Maybe they heard a normie use the phrase.

They made some pretty sick gainz off that.

THREE

You might as well ask how Orcs know any English at all.

well??

How did the orcs know what bread is?
Is baker a valid career choice for an orc?
Where would they have ever come across any bread in their caves and Mordor anyway
All in all, it had some solid performances but King Kong remains Jackson's opus magnum

apples to oranges, luv.
maybe
>implying a breadline, or military-style "canteen" is the same as a restaurant with a menu.

kek

agreed