Just marathoned this on pay-per-view

and it is the worst scripted movie I've seen in years. Absolute nonsense. Bad on so many levels, the lazy writing means everything happens by accident and not because of anything the mains intended to happen, or could even plausibly happen by chance. If they need a character to appear they literally fall from the sky and join the insanity, There's not a competent adult to be seen among the characters (nor the crew apparently). Dog-shit.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol :p

Correct.

>inb4 the horde of redditors

>ctrl f
>'comfy'
>zero results

didnt bother reading. this movie was comfy as fuk. gentlemanly humor and gentlemanly loli

Agreed. I saw it in the theater and nearly walked out. It gets praise on this board because half the idiots here see it as high cinema in comparison to their usual super hero bullshit. Everything about it was a mess, which is why it was shelved for like two decades.

>i hate fun

It was comfy

Agreed which is why tv praised it

Why did tv praise it? Tv has shit taste and likes the smell and taste of shit.

Its a 4/10

>rating movies

Inb4: "Ummm I thought it was good, I like Gosling since he's "the Driver" and I thought it made perfect sense and besides it had lots of fun stuff like shooting"... shut up asshole, your opinion doesn't count because you are a low-grade moron with no standards in quality and your opinion doesn't count. No plebs are needed here, so go do another Saturday night of selfies in Joker makeup.

>Just marathoned this on pay-per-view
>Just marathoned
>marathoned

It's 1 hour and 56 minutes OP.

I don;t think that word means what you think it mean. You fucking idiot

see

Ummm I thought it was good, I like Gosling since he's "the Driver" and I thought it made perfect sense and besides it had lots of fun stuff like shooting

>2017
>Still uses pay-per-view

Lol, lrn2internet.

i couldnt give less of a damn about ryan's body of work.

OP here, It's become apparent to me that I am the idiot here, as this post has made so abundantly clear. I'm sorry for wasting your time with this misguided thread, gentlemen of supreme taste. Again, I apologize profusely.

I don't know why I marathoned this shitty comment

Ummm I thought it was good, I like Gosling since he's "the Driver" and I thought it made perfect sense and besides it had lots of fun stuff like shooting

No I meant that you clearly are a moron with shit taste, not the Gosling bit.

PPV still exists?

Is always nice to see newfags

talking about standards of quality? wew. baka

UmmmIthoughtitwasgoodIlikeGoslingsincehe's"theDriver"andIthoughtitmadeperfectsenseandbesidesithadlotsoffunstufflikeshooting

Ryan Gosling is handsome though for the record

the movie was refreshing, light and sensible.

How did you feel about the loli?

Yes but that bee tho

I would have walked out (so satisfying when I got up and did it half an hour into "Transformers") at about an hour in but couldn't as I was in my own basement (not a dweller, it's comfy) and so I had to vigorously rub my temples and occasionally groan for the next almost-an-hour. Wife didn't seem to mind it, poor deficient creature.

tasteful

OP here, now this has got to be some of that "trolling" I hear happens on the "bad boards".

OP here, despised this little know-it-all cunt from the moment she goofed her father by saying "I'm rimming you".

FINALLY

why do people praise this as one of the top movies of 2016?

I () actually took my time to think of some words to describe the movie. Not trolling, just being myself

Also, that ending is just...

what were they thinking?

lurk moar

cool, expressing an honest opinion on this board should always be welcomed, even if incorrect

Well that's quite alright. I wouldn't expect someone who gets off to watching a coon fuck his woman to agree with me.

Your whole post says: hey everyone I'm new

sir, you are a gentleman and a scholar (and a faggot too)

dude. no. no shitty old dad memes.

OP here, I hate you.

you're the only meme here son, don't you have a night of pulling the wings off flies you need to get to?

Hi everyone, a real Patrician here and I'd just like to say that this movie was enjoyable, well thought out and well made. Now, ho ho, it certainly doesn't meet the standards of the Kinos that i usually like to feast on intellectually (Battleship Poketmon, Pierrot Le Fou, The Limits of Control, etc...), but what it did do it did well. The script was tight, the dialogue was enjoyable, and the acting was serviceable. What's more, it was an original concept! I think that Hollywood today too often recycles ideas from either previous movies or (and this is the real problem) forms of entertainment that only subhuman troglodyte mongoloids could enjoy, like Comic Books or Japanese Animas. Do you know that the Japanese are quite racist?

Just like what I (; ) said!

DUDE are you STUPID LMAO

MARATHON is a Sup Forums MEME you newfag, hahaha

But if this thread is saying it's shit, does that mean it's good?

>PPV

This happened

OP here, so what I'm to believe here is... you actually have watched the films you "drop", and were able to properly appreciate them, and understand them (no, I don't mean just "follow what happens"), and you do, in fact, consider yourself a "Patrician" (as you put it), and have viewed the "movie" that is the subject of my thread... and that you did not feel like punching yourself in the face repeatedly while watching this abominat... sorry... "movie" and did not find the directing, plot, dialog, overall story arc, and, hell, even line delivery by the pretty boy, to be UTTER AND COMPLETE SHIT? I find that hard to believe.

my girlfriend and I liked it, shame it didn't do well. Crowe and gosling were both good, the shots were pretty, I laughed a few times. it was a nice mid budget buddy cop movie that you don't see often. sorry you didn't enjoy it op

yes this is a meme thread.

I told you not to post!

(kidding, thanks for the condolences)

You've let the memes go to your head kid, take a break.

This movie is too light hearted for your bogged down mucky philosophizing

any legit reviewer who praises this needs to be dropped from the rolls of the trusted ASAP

No, idiot (bogged down mucky philosophizing??), it was just incompetently written dog shit, plain-and-simple (hey, like you!)

You swear to the point that your opinions become very unrespectable. Just letting you know, for next time.

Thanks, and I'll let you know when you present a non-shit opinion, pleb. Also- sorry I used the "i-word" and made you feel unsafe.

nice epic reaction image, friend! mind if i save it?

You know nothing about cinema. Log off. I've dealt with thousands of self important pretentious wank jobs like you in the past and i'll deal with you too.

>Taking the plot this seriously when it is mean't to be a sprawling mess.
>Not understanding the formula of this type of movie

Wew lad. This your first movie, babby?

IS THIS BAIT?

ARE U TROLLING US, OP?

THIS WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE MOVIES OF LAST YEAR

ANOTHER SHANE BLACK MASTERPIECE

>grab her by the pussy

Wow someone on Sup Forums actually got the film. Too bad he has shit taste.

I marathoned your mom last night. It was 5/10.

Can someone explain that gif pls

Do I sound like I'm trolling you? Shane Black- is that the shitter responsible for this turd? He done anything that doesn't make you question whether competency and professionalism exist anymore?

is your post mean't to be a sprawling mess?

so shouldn't they have warned me up front "Picture intended to be an incoherent bunch of total nonsense, no refunds"

sorry I made you

Wow. You are a fucking fag.

>the nice guys
>only one pic of angery rice
Shit thread tbqhwy lads

It's a farcical buddy cop movie, not Chinatown.

Its pure shit. Of course faggot like it

whatever you say loser, put an ice pack on your pussy and you'll be OK

How do her juggs look now?

Is this entire thread one dude samefagging himself?

Mandarin fuck off

but there was ABSOLUTELY nothing farcical/funny/amusing/enjoyable about it and the only farce was in the incompetency exhibited in the creation/production of it. A comedy is not just a movie that is so shitty that the joke is in how bad it is.

I have a feeling you cant enjoy a glass of scotch either

No faggot, lots of shit-taste lads in here. You're one of them too I bet.

So it's literally the OP and 50 people that disagree with OP?

Oh, sorry, I didn't know you were a sophisticated shitposter! Apologies, good sir. I didn't mean to detract from your time in the parlor with a snifter. Faggot moron.

Cuck

I didnt think the movie was perfect, but I don't see any of that as faults. It's a comedy, it doesnt need to have "competent adult" main character.
The biggest problem to me was that it was a 4-act movie. There's a huge climactic action scene and the movie seems wrapped up but then things just rev back up again for another 20 minutes.

I don't know about fifty but there's been at least ten that have tried to slander my taste and/or character. Oh, and a couple of guys only interested in pictures of the asinine little girl in the movie. Which are you?

ding ding we have a winner!

Fuck i hate debating a self hating tool

you are Hollywood's ideal movie-goer, user. Keep growing and learning though and someday you may have a reason to really be on this board discussing films, and not just here for the "dank memes"

give up loser, you're just embarrassing yourself at this point

Actually i dont need self depracation to be confident unlike some psychos

who's self-deprecating here, moron, not me, I'm impugning you. Please go now, you bring out the worst in me.