streamable.com/9goih
is.Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Was kino. Deal with it.

Capeshit is gay

Prove me wrong comicucks

Avengers looks like THAT?

looks so uninspired desu

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Better than There Will Be Blood.

Why is that bow guy also running at them?

C I N E M A
I
N
E
M
A

>92% of people agree it wasn't a 5/10 or below.

Wow!

Ir was fun

Damn this looks like shit.

First Avengers made every side character interesting and gave all four protagonists an arc. Solidly constructed film.

gotta be in the shot

Nobody
and I mean nobody
can defend this webm.
Objective shit.

>be Hawkeye
>have a ranged weapon
>run into a fight where multiple people have super strength

k?

if you can handle this level of thought: explain what you DON'T like about comic book/ superhero films.
>inb4 so many capeshit
That's not actually a valid criticism. There are a lot of them for a reason.
>inb4 unoriginal
American Psycho is based on a book, for one.
Give me two valid criticisms, otherwise i'll continue to believe that disliking superhero films is essentially just a meme.

It's popular and reddit likes it

it's really no worse than a lensflare but I guess those aren't easily defensible either

They are movies made to start and extend franchises. They are less made to be seen in theaters than to sell toys to children. They are barely even movies. Eventually an algorithm will be created to write new capeshit movies because they are literally that formulaic.

This looks cheap wtf
>500 million dollar budget

I'm generally ok with the genre. It's the trainwreck that's the MCU that sends me flying into laughter.

Say Hollywood came to you and you got to decide the next big thing, the thing big budget movies would be built around for the next thing like capeshit is now. What would you pick? What would be a better alternative?

>Take this! T-t-take this! Taste the pain!

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1483584793719.webm

lel'd

How many cuts did that have?

My poor eyes :_:

Historical epics.

Though with today's trends to blackwash History, it would not always work out well.

>be Hawkeye
>be powerless, with a primitive weapon
>friends are gods
This is suffering.

I can imagine Jeremy Renner being in general an outcast amongst that insufferable cast.

is that a new mexican telenovela?

Word to wise Chrissy: don't watch this webm when hangover

LOOOL

daily remember we have people in this board defending this shit.... defending this shit with a passion

>thrown through glass
>picked up suddenly outside again
Oh wow, someone goofed

Try this now

Today I will remind them

Did you know that this movie is better than Nocturnal Animals according to critics?

Did you know that buying reviews is a common practice in other related industries such as videogames?

What did mainstream critics mean by this?

Also:

Did you know that it is a known fact that Hillary Clinton campaign used shills as a way to create a fake consensus about her in internet, especially in Sup Forums, and that big studios spend hundreds of millions in marketing, including viral marketing too?

Wait a minute how can you get 92% of a tomato? That sounds made up. You know my friend Bob Sacamano he sells tomatoes down by the supermarket they're the best tomatoes you ever tomahtoe'd. I'm telling ya Jerry!

For people who claim to hate capeshit, Sup Forums sure spends a lot of time discussing capeshit

>mfw

>directed by Steven Seagal

>7.4

wait..... its has the highest rating of the 3 you posted.

top kek

BUT THE MEMES user, THE MEMES

rottentomatoes.com/m/nocturnal_animals/

I don't care enough to update the pic, sorry brah

If you don't like it, stop going to the website and making fancy screencaps. Ignore the website, and you will feel better my friend.

What kino?

>white women doing physical stuff

Though I hate jump cuts and shaky cam with passion I realize its probably the only way to make western actresses/dubs look like they belong in a action movie.

>be only one with family and kids because of your humanity
WOW Marvel can write characters.

Sup Forums is filled with the lowest common denominator- people feasting on shit like star wars expanded universe stuff (including laughably written fan service cartoons with shitty kiddy computer graphics), unironically liking the prequels, marvel shit

it's full of consumers of mass produced nerd shit

Even if I ignored the site, other people who use it as a metric wouldn't. It's cancerous.

streamable.com/9goih
Tell me this isn't awesome.

>Scarjo disappears then reappears

Much better. user for composer of Infinity Quips.

Yes and Warner Bros has just been caught doing it.

>Harry Potter vs 2001

Ok now, no memes for a second, what does that flick has in common with any of those movies?

>running towards each other
>doing that awkward little shuffling stop right before they meet

>oh no people like a mainstream movie, this offends me with my obscure and superior taste

Characters are bland and the stories are standard

Why canp't they keep continuity? Loki is thrown through a glass window and suddenly he's somewhere else, Scarlett vanish into thin air and then reappears behind Bucky.

This is amateur stuff, keeping up with this is not really hard to do.

Harry Potter (after the second movie) has amazing visuals.

22?

Ok guys, I just saved this scene

is.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1483866913250.webm

This would look cool if it wasn't for the complete lack of color correction and jump cut spam.

DEEPEST LORE

BRAVO MARVEL

I like how the moment they get knocked down once, they're out. It's like a wrestling match.

>this thread

I don't get it

Civil War; The world's most expensive straight-to-DVD movie.

enjoy what you want but don't cry if other point out how shitty it is

>enjoying this shit

Jesus

I bought Civil War on blu-ray and can't watch it anymore because the CGI looks like such dogshit in HD.

>I bought Civil War on blu-ray

>tfw his actual bossfight was just "spam counter"

Absolute KINO compared to a 250 million budget + (200 million in marketing) movie

Based RDJ destroying capeshit from inside with his crazy salary

1st guy:
>Has gun
>Slowly walks forwards before pulling it out and putting it in front of a sword
2nd guy:
>unarmed
>attempts to slap seagal
3rd guy:
>Same again
4th guy:
>Again unarmed
>Actually runs up to the man with a sword and does nothing

>someone got paid hundreds of thousands to edit this scene

How does that make you feel, /teevee/?

Original audio?

Fuck I don't remember that looking so fucking bad, is that the actual scene?

>conveniently leaving out the actual score to fuel le percentage meme
Fuck off, cuck

>Dr Quips has more positive reviews than Hacksaw Ridge and Nocturnal Animals
Defend that

Come on

read this

The "actual score" (even though the percentage is the actual RT score) puts the three movies on about equal levels, which is just as disgusting and reeks of corruption.

Actually the Tomatometer is more representative. If people can't trust critics when they give thumbs up or down, just imagine when they give numeric ratings

post apocalypse but with no zombies.

topkek

>500 million dollar budget

>that pic

Too fucking bad actual DCEU films is utter shit compared to Arkamaverse. The only as good thing is barehouse fight which is only 10-15 min of the movie.

how do you even film this?
You have to set up a camera for every cut right?

>yet another thread made by butthurted dcfag disused as overall-capeshit-hater

The Marvel Paki is awake.

Imagine being Pajeet in that scene and having to be all like "damn Marlel, you fuckin' fine, all entertaining with your cuck actors and atrocious PS3 CGI. I would totally shill this flick, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is watch another DC kino in his barrack bunk. Like seriously imagine having to be Pajeet and not only sit in that chair while the Russo brothers flaunt their disgusting directing skills in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing the amateur CGI and poor rendering, and just sit there, hour after hour, while they perfected the viral marketing strategy. Not only having to tolerate that monstrous fucking scene but their haughty attitude as everyone on the shill baracks tell him Marlel STILL GOT IT and DAMN, FINAL FANTASY CUTSCENES LOOK LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and shill that embarrasingly messy boring flick contort into types of composition you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been shilling nothing but a healthy diet of Pixar and animation kinos and later alleged Star Wars flicks for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the slums in Dehli. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the dullness that's breaking out on the bland airport as the characters stand there to convey a fighing stance, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and shill this "entertaining" (for that is what the execs call this flick)" fun flick, the fun they worked so hard for with focus groups and paid critics in the previous months. And then the shill manager calls for another thread on Sup Forums, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the shill security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Pajeet. You're not going to lose your future hot meals over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>HE DOESN'T LIKE SHIT I LIKE BECAUSE OF MEME
>MUST BE MARLEL SHILL REEEEEEEE
Pathetic.
Damn, I love imagine pasta

>he spends his days defending a $250 million dollar straight-to-VHS movie