Be me

>be me
>start of 2016
>lonely, need to change
>watch Prisoners movie
>Detective Loki is a badass (jake gyllenhaal)
>he does this cool mysterious eye twitch / blink
>I wanna be more mysterious
>make continuous effort do it every minute in public
>starts to become natural, feel like his character, feel more confident
>notice I'm doing it on my own now, constantly
>it's been 13 months and I literally can't stop
>mom is worried and is taking me to doctors next week, she wants me to get a brain scan incase I have a tumor

I don't have health insurance and we are not rich but she's worried, what do I tell her?

What's that blinking even supposed to reflect? He has neck/fingers tattoo too, so I assume he's some type of former criminal/druggie turned cop or someone who spent time undercover and left damaged?

Is this the new Detective aesthetic? Because Rust Cohle is basically the same shit.

Yeah I think it's like a look at the abyss the abyss stares back kinda thing.
You spend a lot of time with the lowlifes you pick up some lowlife habits yourself.

I thought it was autism?

jesus what a gorgeous profile

I have an eye tick sometimes, it is purely stress. You can shove it down and mask it so much but eventually it bubbles up.

It's clearly a sign he needed glasses but was to consumed with the case to care. I mean come on dude

Almost every women does that eye twitch blink in every fucking drama. It's fucking annoying and retarded. Literally nobody does that shit in real life, but actors do it to show "MUH ACTING".

maybe he just didnt slept well enough, or spent his nights shitposting. Maybe he was stressed. btw I think jake was looking older here than when he tries to look older

I literally did it for 2 years in my teen years because of too much vidya

Huh? Link me a vid of someone doing this please

Not going to link shit because it's a waste of fucking time (I'm lazy), but I will tell you that Amy Adams does this a shit ton.

that's just her leathery skin and bad acting

>bad acting

Exactly my point.

Don't be a selfish, immature asshat that wastes potentially thousands of dollars of your mom's money. Come clean to her and admit that you've just been acting like a complete fucking autist

his tattoos are freemason symbols

lurk more.

why the fuck was so important to emphasize he was freemason? there's a dozen scenes where his ring is intentionally put on focus

what did Villeneuve mean by this?

I honestly have no idea. maybe to add some mystery? like why is there a freemason with ptsd and neck tattoos working as a detective ?

> is a badass (jake gyllenhaal)

What did he mean by this

Every thriller with Gyllenhaal in it I go see. Nightcrawler and Prisoners were my two favorites.

>the "villain" of the movie is named Alex Jones

Jesus Christ, Villeneuve

is anybody surprised that the diet driveposting in the op involves jake gyllenhaal