What's worse; the Thing or Xenomorphs?

What's worse; the Thing or Xenomorphs?

The Thing is awesome what are you gay?

The thing, it could just become the Xenomorph

How would The Thing handle acid blood?

Are you shitting me? The Thing would be the most powerful being in the universe if it was real

it would just copy the xeno DNA and become acid resistant

Purity

the thing

Xenos are smart but there is virtually no defense against the Thing's possession/assimilation. The thing is also smart in that it can mask its true form/nature whereas the xenos, thanks to Cameron's Aliens are essentially shown to be ants, or bees driven by primal instinct.

The Thing, it could take over the whole planet

The Thing

You could eventually contain xenomoprhs, the Thing would take over a planet easily

they're both great films

Can the thing duplicate like xenomorphs can?

are you this retarded?

the thing is undersold in the movie, given its abilities it is insanely powerful

>worry about monster sneaking around horribly murdering everyone
>worry about monster sneaking around impersonating everything horribly murdering everyone

hm

i like the thing though

The "Thing" is way more dangerous. Just one in pretty much any place on Earth other than Antarctica and it could eventually assimilate all organic matter on the planet.

The danger of Xenomorphis is, and has always been, a little overblown. I really don't see what the big deal is. I mean yeah they are hardy organisms and very dangerous in the physical sense, but an organized resistance (that is actually well armed and prepared) would be able to deal with them. For xenomoraphs to dominate the biosphere on Earth, say, you'd need to drop several of them all over the place so that they have the chance to start many colonies all at the same time. Otherwise they could be contained and disposed of.

The marines in the film Aliens only got beaten because they were prepared and because of a degree of bad luck. It was also just one platoon against an entire colony numbering a hundred or more and even then the marines killed many aliens.

The "thing" though is like the pods from Invasion of the Body Snatchers or even harder to detect and it can assimilate any organism.

these unchecked dubs

>the xenomorph's POV is from the little guy inside its mouth, the rest is just a shell built around the chestbuster

Coming home alone every night and shitposting on Sup Forums

i watched the thing 2011 and the thing 1982 yesterday. fucking cgi, i swear.

At this point in history the Thing is guaranteed extinction but that may change in the coming decades as information processing technologies, mass surveillance ,and maybe near general AI integrate into society. At some point the Thing will become a merely dangerous kind of mutant and the Xenomorphs will become the greater threat.

here's a question. was the spaceship in the thing, the thing's own original technology, or the technology of an alien species it assimilated?

>The danger of Xenomorphis is, and has always been, a little overblown.
That depends on when they break out on a world. At this point in time we are probably in the best position to resist them because we have not yet started improving our species with genetic engineering.

Xeno

The Thing can be killed with a metal rod and electricity

Neither.

>fake photo

thank god that was there otherwise I would be completely unable to tell