Will this be the future of movie trailers, Anons? Advertising the movie without actually showing what's in the movie??

will this be the future of movie trailers, Anons? Advertising the movie without actually showing what's in the movie??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9_8Qi-I4o9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trailers have been doing that for as long as trailers have existed.

There's always been the type to advertise the movie and the type that basically summarizes the movie in 2 minutes.

IT'S STAR WARS BRUH EVERYBODY LOVES STAR WARS!

>Mary Sue is in the movie
>Vertical Flat-Wing Podship is in the movie

I don't see a problem here

DUDE MANDELA EFFECT NOW INVOLVES MOVIES LMAO

What is she doing?

I like the idea of the first Spider-Man trailer; An extended scene shot especially for the trailer. The tone and everything is correct, but none of the film is spoiled. Or something like the Dunkirk prologue. An extended cut of a portion of the film with a bit of extra footage.

I hate traditional trailers now.

Nice reddit spacing

>DUDE THE TRAILER GAVE ME THE GIST OF THE MOVIE WITHOUT SPOILING ANY ACTUAL SCENES FROM THE MOVIE FUCK THAT SHIT I WANT EVERY ACTION SCENE IN THE TRAILER BEFORE I EVEN GO TO THE MOVIE DUDE LMAO

literally neck yourself

The pilot catcalled her as he flew by and now she's going to give him those digits

there was a highlander movie where the trailer showed the bad guy splitting into two copies of himself. i went into the movie waiting for that scene, and it never happened. i was so pissed. the reality is movie studios do that all the time and they're assholes for it. it's false advertising, but they get away with it.

the real question you should be asking is: How do TIE fighters fucking fly in an atmosphere if they cannot generate lift with their wings?

the force. duh

YES!

They need to bring this back. Use B footage for trailers. I fucking hate seeing movies ruined with trailer footage.

I expect many more years of the Inception

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMP

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMP

And I fucking hate it.

I'm more upset about rich people being able to purchase cameos and second-hand cameos in the star wars films

Jyn Erso
Jim Irsay

Donny Yen wasn't originally slated to be in the film until he payed an exorbitant amount for a role

Best film trailer coming through youtube.com/watch?v=9_8Qi-I4o9E

>Donny Yen wasn't originally slated to be in the film until he payed an exorbitant amount for a role

[citation needed]

Isn't that the question of the day?

Prometheus has landed.

they have VTOL capabilities, but you can learn about that and much more if you read disney's official guide for their EU :^)

Stop hating on based Donnie, Ip Man 4 is gonna be great.

nice forced meme, newfag

You're fucking retarded. It was either going to be Jet Li or Yen.

Jet Li cost 10 million & Donnie cost 3-4.
Donnie

Yeah you're right you definitely dont go there regularly

As long as the footage they show in the trailer is representative of the type of visuals, cinematography, and tone you'll find in the movie, I don't see a problem with it.

I'd rather they show a bunch of footage that didn't make it into the movie than show too much of the actual film in the trailer.

agreed. trailers reveal way too goddamn much.

my nigga. im also pretty hyped for the new XXX movie.

Dane I eagerly look forward to your new sci-fi role in Valeria, hope it's good.

in the original cut she was intended to beat vader (with martial arts taught by blind chinese guy) and then destroy the death star prime (as big as a planet with the second star destroyed in anh as a satellite).

But then disney executive discovered fans wanted to see vader hacking rebels to death more (cit. rlm) and they reshoot the movie