Buffy the vampire slayer

tfw when u realise buffy the vampire slayer is a scooby doo adptation
Also discuss why it is the best 90's show ever .

holy shit mind=blown they even called themselfs scooby's it all make cense now

who's the scoobster himself tho

oh and i gotchur best nineties show right here-ya

>it's a "the spin off is vastly superior to it's parent show" episode

Peaked in the season with the mayor, and then started sucking more and more with each season.

I got really bad reception for the WB when it aired so I'll always associated Buffy with fuzzy quality.

Cast a remake.

Idris Elba as Buffy

Season five of Angel was glorious television perfection.

Also fuck Connor. I hated that character. And that Irish faggot from the first season.

Connor was terrible, but season five kind of redeemed him. He was perfectly fine when he wasn't acting like an angsty teenager.

Season 5 was pretty much perfect though, and it almost makes me glad it ended before Joss Whedon could go full retard and ruin it.

Season 5 had a pretty weak first half. It gets much stronger around the rogue Slayer episode.

>best 90's show
get the fuck outta here, pic related is the best 90's show, its not even a question

xena was better though

I actually really liked the first half of it though, I liked seeing the characters adjust to working at Wolfram and Hart. Plus that half of the season has one of my favorite episodes, Life of the Party.

Fake drunk Fred was adorable.

that acting tho

Peaked with Superstar

The Body episode was pure kinographia

It had some bad episodes in it though. Like that one about the masked wrestler. That's definitely a low point in the series.

gay shorthaired cordy reeeee

also gna watch to shan shoe in la right now come join me

its one of a kind though

omg that prime cordillera cordelia

sometimes i forget how hot CC was, what ever happened to her anyway... eh forget it i dont want to know

Jesus, I forgot about that one. That was some weird shit.

So THIS is the Buffy thread on Sup Forums?

Why? Why does it have to be so fucking retarded? Look at that OP! Just look at it. And the posts... those posts...

The last I've seen of her is in a 50 Shades ripoff movie. She shows her tits in it, and they're great.

Yeah you really don't. I'm gonna tell you anyway though. She turned into a busted old whore. To be fair though she was already looking pretty haggard by her end on Angel.

Fred always was and always will be the best girl of Angel, and Buffy.

if you can do better then by all means faggot, do better

Why did Cordy and Wes never have sexual attraction after Sunnydale graduation?

I don't want to post ITT because it's so fucking stupid and full of stupidity but I'm not going to create another Buffy thread when one's already in the catalog. I'll just wait til tomorrow or some other day. Goodbye.

So long pal

>season 6 had the best, deep story
>everybody hated it
poor joss

They laugh about that on the episode's commentary. The show built up huge sexual tension between them, they have their big kiss and both characters instantly realize they find each other repulsive.

More like Muffy the Dick Enslaver.

HHHNNNNNNGGGGG

I'll have to buy the DVDs someday to listen to the commentary tracks then. It's always amusing when Joss and co decide to contradict some rules or plot they've created before in order to serve their new vision for the shows.

What's in the fucking box???

The ending to Angel S1 is pretty good I have to say, at least from Five by Five to Shanshu. On to S2 I guess.

Why didn't you save her, Sup Forums?

I just starting rewatching it. so comfy.

>Peaked in the season with the mayor,
This user knows what's up.

Stargate SG-1 is far superior to Buffy user.

Most of Sup Forums was probably in tucked in to bed when buffy was first airing.

Season 5 of Buffy was also pretty glorious and it introduced best girl in her prime.

That's not Buffy though, it's the last season of Angel, which I'm pretty sure aired in like 2004 or something. Sup Forums isn't that young

Season 5 and Dawn's ass are both underrated gems.

God tier:
5, 3, 2

Great tier:
1, 7

Still not bad tier:
4, 6

I loved Angel.

I loved Fred more.