Littlefinger is killed by arya

>littlefinger is killed by arya

how is that possible? she's a small girl

Arya doesn't even kill people on her list when given the opportunity. She's just not a killer.

For you

That would be so bad. Littlefinga need to get to the end possibly winning

He was so good in first season now he is just a shadow of himself

THANKS D&D

WEW.

The more people watch a show the worse it is. This world is full of the brain dead.

Ignoring ALL PREVIOUS POSTS, can we have a serious discussion about this? Or is that not possible on Sup Forums?

Well, Sup Forums?

at least you can talk! who are you?

What's there to talk about? The show is really just horrible. Yet somehow most people eat it up. But maybe it's me who's wrong.

Sadly I can see that happening

If you're calling something that critically acclaimed "really horrible" then yeah, you're delusional in some way.

>Littlefinger is Arya who is Bran

They completely abandoned his Vale/Riverlands plot. He's probably relegated to a bump in the road for the Stark kids, so yeah that sounds like a fitting way to end his character.

>Doctor Strange has 90% on RT
"""""Critically""""" acclaimed means fuckall

Dany's story is so half-assed it hurts. For example, the ending scene last season - I couldn't look at Caloreesi smugness and CGI fuckfest - I calculated what she'd actually need:

BEST CASE SCENARIO:

100,000 Dothraki
10,000 horses
8,000 Unsullied
2,000 Second Sons
3 dragons
Granting everybody sends ships + captured ships + 500 horse transports I pulled out of my ass to make this shit even remotely feasable
100 greyjoy rebel longships
200 Redwyne warships
100 Dorne carracks
150 captured siege ships cogs (slavers)
500 makeshift horse transports = 10000 horses
------
cog capacity: 100 tons
longships capacity: 100 armed men
carrack capacity: 1000 tons

First of all dothraki are scrubs without horses and 10% can ride into battle. Then you got attrition since you need to bring water/food for thousands of fighting men for 2 weeks. Also you cross through to Valyria, Volantis, Stepstones and Shipbreaker Bay before even getting to Dragonstone.

tl;dr
Dany's invasion is impossible and if this show wouldn't give her plot armor she'd be dead or her dragons would eat her

Your favorite movie is probably critically acclaimed too on RT, so I guess it's shit.

Guys, we want him to win, right?

Who cares...she's BADASS!

Littlefinger is going to be called by Sansa, it's an ironic end.

Organisation
Bulk of the army are savages that despise any foreigners. With a decentralized leadership and a split army over months, organistaion is feeble and vunerable to any sabotage

Morale
Modest if supplied. Middling if undersupplied. Depends massively on "military invincibility", should dragons die, morale will too.

2. Valyria
"By the time the three squadrons meet at the tip of the Isle of Cedars, however,
only forty-five ships have arrived. These include twenty-two of Victarion's squadron,
fourteen of Ralf the Limper's bigger and slower squadron, which had sailed by Lys,
and only nine from Red Ralf Stonehouse's swift squadron, which had sailed to the Basilisk Isles."

Storms and spooky shit can and will blow apart the fleet. Pirates and Showmen hang out there. Show will devote a maximum of 4 minutes to it. It will be mentioned but dismissed.

3. Volantis
Elephants have held power for the last three hundred years, currently there is one tiger and two elephants in charge. They serve for a year, but can be re-elected.
Volantis is key to the (((slave market))), trading heavily with the cities of Slaver's Bay to the east. Let us assume that the tigers are plotting to take power and intend
to betray their own city with the help of slaves and the red priests(in other words, tigers suddenly change PRO DANY). Even if they sustained no casualties (unlikely), they could hardly keep control of the city since
they tore down the established order of slave economies. Common sense dictates that the tigers jingoistic attitude coupled with the pro-slavery stance of the elephants should result in
a preemptive strike on Dany's fleet, since the Volantene can just set an ambush and wait Dany out. Dany's fleet is thus either fleeing or dead before they can reach the shores. Even if Dany somehow hides thousands of ships and
invades the delta, she cannot take the Inner city without suffering major casualties.

CONTINUED

4. Stepstones
-According to Valena Toland, a new pirate king has set up on Torturer's Deep, styling himself the Lord of the Waters, with three-decked warships. Autumn is a season rife with storms, and pirates still make their dens upon the Stepstones and venture forth to prey on honest men.
-10 trireme (deserters from the Royal Fleet)
-??? Pirates and outlaws

Recongizing no authority, the scum of the seas won't take kindly to noobs with horse shit smelling boats.

5. Free Cities
All except Braavos are pro-slavery, but they might be non-aligned or fighting each other. In the worst case they send delegations to Dany's enemies and betray/attack her passing ships.

6. Naval invasion
If unopposed the invasion will quickly turn to pillage and raiding, moving to advantegeous position, and encampment. Armies will then race to Kings Landing or engage in battles or sieges.
Who can oppose a naval invasion?
Eurons Fleet: +500 longships - though most dip only 20 oars and are meant to quickly transport raiding parties, not to engage in pitched ship-to-ship naval combat.

PROTIP: Pillaging your own subjects won't go well in the long run

of course

spoilers for season 7 have been out for a while now.

How can Arya even be alive? Didnt she get gutted by some old lady? Isnt she supposed to be blind?

btw i dont watch this show