Why does every sitcom have to push some shitty agenda now? Just make me laugh for fuck sake

Why does every sitcom have to push some shitty agenda now? Just make me laugh for fuck sake.

they worship $$$$

just watch Taxi and Cheers and the like and enjoy agenda-free comedy again as God intended.

>why does the tv of my adulthood not match the agenda i was conditioned to like in my impressionable youth?

you want sitcoms to not use modern sociopolitics anymore?
i mean you were fine with it when you were too young to notice the world was different in the present than a decade earlier but now that you can notic it, it's not ok?
maybe just stop watching sitcoms.

>class mixing
>race mixing
>no agenda
lol

i wasnt saying it was a bad thing.
it's a product of it's times, that was what was the latest in socopolitics. to claim there's no agenda while current shows doing the exact same thing with current issues is retarded.

This strikes me more as a joke about parents who are so desperate to be deemed "accepting" they will go to absurd lengths to read behaviours and attitudes into mundane things their kids say and do, but if it makes you this upset you should just buy a box of tissues or something.

>Why does every sitcom have to push some shitty agenda now?
(((Pure Coincidence)))

What agenda was that? "Being normal"?

Don't squirmy shitty writers trying to jump on on the Zeitgeist bandwagon for a stab at relevance make you laugh?

Sure does it for me

>waiting one hour to bump this shitty thread with that.

Yeah I don't know enough about the show as a whole and the characters involved to make a definitive statement about whether the mum is meant to be some SJW stereotype, but she's pretty clearly meant to be laughed at here.
Acting like the very implication of transgenderism in a sitcom is due to George Soros' plan to leech away the morality of western civilisation or whatever the fuck Sup Forums believes these days is unreservedly retarded.

>>class mixing
This is the first I've heard of people being against "class mixing".

Why the fuck are you even watching this cancerous show?
Dr. Ken is horrible on all levels.

>Bad writing
>Almost no jokes
>Annoying laugh track
>Bad acting
>Stereotypical black and gay people

Triggers Sup Forumsacks, that makes me laugh.

>Mixing with the proles
Disgusting

But that's just making fun of the situation going on right now
The joke wouldn't have made sense 20 years ago

That's the plot of the HMS Pinafore.

Class mixing is clearly the worst one.