Why is pic related the only actor that got a tangible carreer after Harry Potter...

Why is pic related the only actor that got a tangible carreer after Harry Potter? I know Rupert just straight up didn't want to act anymore

Rupert
>just some kid who got caught in a huge franchise but might not enjoy acting
Emma
>Cancerous feminist
Daniel
>Really enjoys acting, did theater and does indie flicks

hmm

Rupert didn't want to act, Watson can't act.

What does Emma being a feminist have to do with whether she keeps acting

Funny how rupert was consistently the best actor of the three

Watson has done more for society than this meme manlet and his shitty indie "career".

I don't think Rupert wanted to keep acting. He seemed pretty down to earth the whole time and was honestly probably only in it for the money when he got older.

She is unbearable to work with and also a terrible actress. She comes off as entitled despite not deserving it (because as mentioned above, she can't act).

Rupert is unarguably the smartest one.

One he made that money, he invested and made that grow, now he does whatever the fuck he wants and he is set for life.

He doesn't need to prostitute himself for protects or ideas anymore. He just lives.

Because they are from Sup Forums

>look up what Rupert's doing now
>He's unironically an ice cream man

J U S T

>mr whippy
report him to the authorities

He doesn't care user. You're only JUST if you actually fell from grace. To just walk away from fame does not make you JUST. It makes you based, really.

Rupert got what he wanted and bowed out on a high note rather than continue on like a lot of other actors do. That's more commendable than sad.

Well considering he obviously has enough money to have pursued whatever he wanted, that probably means he's really genuinely happy being an ice cream man. I wish my desires were so simple.

He bought one and drives it around giving out ice cream whenever the whim hits.

Daniel does it because he enjoys it, not because of the money.

Do you think he got payed anywhere close to Harry Potter amount for the stuff he's been in since?

>dude does whatever he wants with his life
>autistic neckbeard on Sup Forums thinks he has been JUST'd
no

Literally living the dream

>muh sexist pay
>sorry, I need to go to the UN to tell men not to be masculine
>as a feminist this offends me

>enjoying being a wagecuck
I guess the jews really got to him......

To be fair they all got that, they'll collect royalties from HP for the remainder of their lives.

Grint just figured that was enough and bowed out to pursue other interests. He probably understood on some level that although he was a good actor most people's peak tends to be a series like that so instead he wanted to do something else.

Daniel is OK, he actually seeks acting, not paychecks.

But he is still beholden to that industry, caught up in promotion tours and whatnot, he does talk shows when necessary. That's over for Rupert is all.

Emma is just an attention whore who should've gotten a reality check growing up but she was too protected.

Maybe because he actually gives a shit about acting and actually takes risks and seeks challenges. Emma only ever accepts comfort zone roles and I don't even know what Rupert does.

More like T S U J

>gets a comfy and easy job while retiring with $$$$$ because of Harry Potter
i don't think he could be any farther from being justed, he's probably he happiest of the three

But he isn't a 'wagecuck'. Can you actually read Sup Forums?

>J U S T
>literally driving around in an ice cream truck no fucks given

hell I'd love to go around in an ice cream truck. kids will love me. i can't be near them anymore though :(

He was even wise enough to invest, and well enough that he's already getting returns.

He is making good money and he is out of that industry. That's commendable.

Daniel just seem like the sorta guy that just enjoys acting for the sake of it

He's the only one trying
>tangible career
He failed several times before making a couple of decent but forgettable movies
He should just stop with the gloomy movies

Diabetes or sex offender registry?

You misspelled 'she'.

Used the right of though.

Can I have a magnum and a calypso please, Ron?

Grint made tons of dosh and retired from acting, is now living the life and giving zero fucks
Radcliffe has actual passion for acting and wants to keep doing it even if he doesn't make crazy money
Watson is given millions just for being pretty

desu grint and radcliffe deserve respect

Daniel is obviously aiming for an Oscar and that's why he's taking up all these weird roles. He's building up his resume. I won't be surprised if he gets one within 5-10 years

I think he reads Sup Forums just fine which is his problem

>have millions from harry potter
>choose to live a modest life
>drive your icecream van around the country
I bet that's comfy as fuck.

What has she done for society?

>weird roles leads to an Oscar
Since when?

I was at Oxford university when Emma was there and the rumour was everyone bullied the fuck out of her and laughed at her cos she was stupid. So she fucked off to Brown since American Universities like dumb famous people for their Alumni Wikipedia pages.

Gave joy to thousands of horny bastards on /hr/

great unintentional comedies because of her shitty movie choices and acting

weird sad roles for a better acting oscar bait film.
he won't get those if he kept his harry potter image

has he gotten his official license yet to sell icecream? or is he still giving it away for free?

Absolute nothing but it triggers that user hard.

Holy shit that's disgusting.

No it isn't.

Daniel said in an interview for Swiss Army Man when asked if he thinks he's going to get an Oscar: "I don't think you realize what we've done here"

The flicks he plays in would never be considered as even a mention, and he seems fully aware of that

t. roastie

>completely natural place for hair to grow
>not even very long
>disgusting
This is what people who have only seen vaginas on the internet think

>Muh boatrace
This expression indicates a Oxbridge Student's confusion or lack of understanding. When confronted with something they can not understand or respond to, the Oxbridge Students mumble 'muh boatrace' or 'muh boatrace mothafucka'. This is usually followed by pointing at university entry requirements and predicted incomes.

and he'd fucking get you them no questions asked cos he does what he wants

He's Jewish.

What's with the underwear tho? Is it just strips of leather?

>be emma watson
>shave your moustache
>shave your leg beard
>don't shave your vagoo
>wear transparent pantsu
?????

little boy panics at sight of pubes in pubic region lel

Simple, she's a bitch

It's almost as if she didn't intend for anyone to see her crotch.

Fuck off retard

Good for him, I hope he enjoys it.

Rupert is a MLP fag, so fuck him.

Watched a ghost story movie with old hazza pot pot in it not long ago, was actually a pretty decent flick and radcliff was actually quite good

that movie Horns
was it any good?

I've seen worse, thats actually pretty trim.

Would cast erectus penetratum/10

He's recently developed lactose intolerance...

It has fuck off retard to do with whether she keeps acting? That doesn't even make sense, user.

Just looked it up, its called The Woman In Black

I'd call it a pretty comfy ghost story movie. He plays a lawyer in Victorian era london.

Faggot.

I watched Horns

First half is pretty great and it certainly succeeds at making you want to know what happens next, but then it loses focus and it all goes to shit, what with the 2nd half so bad that it makes the whole flick not worth watching

This.

if i remember right he hired a few jews and bought a lot of wealthy real estate that he rents out for a ton of dosh, doesn't have to do shit

That's literally the opposite of JUST, retard.

>jobus findus

So who will become the first student of Hogwarts to die of an OD? Only the actors that were students during the main timeline.

im pretty sure either crab or goyle are literally in prison now

>Really enjoys acting, did theater and does indie flicks
and is an actually decent actor

>accio job listings

Fighting for equality in tax evasion for aspiring young woman

Radcliffe is Jewish himself.

Welcome reddicuck

He's so based.

yeah he had his own drug lab in his room when he got busted.
thats why he got replaced by a random black guy in the last movie

>gets triggered filming This Is The End and throws a tantrum
>refuses to wear a corset for Beauty & The Beast
She's just a diva but with virtue-signalling and moralising instead of abject narcissism

>J U S T
but he probably still has several millions of $...

Emma watson dan is a manlet and hollywood has no confidence in his manlet status so he has to do shit like victor frankenstein and now you see me 2

He was crap in potter and ron and hermione carried his ass he owes them. Even critics after goblet of fire were questioning him in the role

Swiss Army Man was true kino though.

>Harry is trying to be normal but he isn't
>Hermione is doing multitple things
>Ron is hungry
Actual Pottery

Did he use the excuse that he was studying for potions?

Stop using that incorrectly. Two more incorrect attempts and your kino card will be revoked.

based af

>Have own drug lab
>Get replaced by Blaise Zabini
>Blaise
>Blaze
>Blaze it
Every stanza kind of rhymes with the last one.

>gets triggered filming This Is The End and throws a tantrum
If you read what Franco said about that there was no tantrum, she just said she didn't think she could do it after all and that she wanted to leave.

>refuses to wear a corset for Beauty & The Beast
Which was agreed upon ahead of time, it's not like she got on the set and they asked her to wear a corset and she made a stink about it.

Not a big deal, neither case would impact her ability to get work. She's also in some movie with Tom Hanks later this year besides beauty and the beast.

Just Sup Forums seeing what Sup Forums wants to see as usual.

You're both wrong seth confirmed that shit never happened. You believed memes posted on Sup Forums becsuse you saw them so often

You're a gossiping tween who believed hype for a DUDE WEED EPIC LMAO movie

She filmed everything in the script including her rape joke and had a lot of fun on set. She's friends with franco and hill

Not only that seth basically confirmed she was choll as fuck and smoked weed otherwise she wouldn't have even considered working with them

Reminder if you say 'No' you're just using confirmation bias. Onky negative things about emma are to be believed right

Emma is literally the same as dan doing indie flicks save batb which she's been attached to since 2013 when del toro was directing

Just admit you hate a confident attractive successful woman

Man I don't even care I'm just talking about what was in the story user was referring to. If it was confirmed fake later I don't have any problem believing that

>Her smile and optimism: gone.

But Hermione is going to fuck the furry

>In the past, she was solely an object of desire, and let’s be honest—true to Disney princess form—pretty helpless and dependent on males in the film. Watson was determined to play a princess who had more agency and would be able to take action, and a corset just didn’t fit in with that story line. Watson worked closely with the film’s creators and costume designer Jacqueline Durran to create a new look and personality for Belle. She’ll star as a skilled inventor whose interests include horseback riding.

LOL

But was anyone going to fucking see beauty and the beast anyway?

Malfoy appears at Rise of the Planet of the Apes

that's something

You could argue that Beauty and the Beast is a much bigger role than Radcliffe has gotten since Harry Potter.

>Realises he will likely be type casted for the rest of his acting career
>Realises he isn't that an amazing of an actor
>Realises that if he continued his acting career it would likely be getting little roles where ever possible, mostly on the small screen like BBC productions
>Decides instead to give the finger to the materialistic acting life and uses his tens of millions to do whatever he wants in life, and will continue to recieve money by the bucket load from royalties
>user who still lives in his mothers basement at 25 thinks he is JUST
kys