Wake up

>wake up
>see this next to you

wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/TGcomix
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*unzips breakfast*

You're going to die alone and depressed.

i'm already dead

This is a naive assumption.

Tell her about Bane. The Maskeda man.

Naive, like a child? Does that mean you want to put your dick in me, even though I have no understanding of the terrifying nightmare you're putting me through, leaving me mentally broken and destroyed, forcing me to go through years of therapy before inevitably killing myself, because you've stripped me of any semblance of humanity I had?

it's just sex lad calm down

don't blink

>dude, they enjoy it!
>old enough for kisses!
>they're only screaming and crying because they're experiencing a sexual awakening!
>LITTLE GIRLS LOVE ME

God, I wish pedophiles weren't all too cowardly to commit suicide.

kys schizo

It's cats, not cloister.

i won't rest until we have #pedorights

Express this opinion to the people you know IRL, coward.

Ahh now you have connected your pedo posts with your limmy posts.
You two pedophiles are making a lot of mistakes.

encyclopediadramatica.se/TGcomix

you're on the wrong side of history friend

tfw the only reason this bugs you is the fact this isn't television or film related and its the same boring handful of posts every hour or so

Did they commit suicide in ancient Greece? How about all of human history before the 21st century?

There's literally nothing wrong with pedophilia as long as it's not gay and the girl is cute.

You're not too bright, are you? Tolerance of the LGBT is on the rise. Tolerance of pedophiles is in decline, and has been for a long, long time. Homosexuals and cross dressers don't do anyone any harm. Their sex is consensual. Society loathes pedophiles. Not only that, but where do you think that people who would have previously directed hatred for the LGBT community are going to direct it in the future? It's all coming for the pedotards. You're fucked, mate. Keep hiding what you are, because fairly soon they'll cut your balls off in the street and shove them up your ass in the middle of a cheering crowd.

Please tell me this is bait. No one is this fucking stupid.

nah m8

>tfw I just reported everyone in this thread

Fuck you're dense.

great argument

You are literally wrong. Some people are pedos, get over it!.