Should people that prefer the US version be shot?

Should people that prefer the US version be shot?

Little makes me think less of a person.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9llfUGKW4KI
youtu.be/0GXjAMnv1zs
youtube.com/watch?v=DYcVtCV6qI4
youtu.be/0Kvw2BPKjz0
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>people who disagree with should be shot
autism speaks

Yes. The US office was over the top and had no subtlety

UK Office actually felt like an awkward office, and didn't stretch it out for 9 years.

yes

the US version is a microchasm of everything wrong with America

over the top, stupid, hyper realistic and too fucking long

The Office defined a genre. The US Office took that genre and turned it into wacky formulaic drivel you could probably put a laughtrack to.

ITT: Britshits are mad that Americans are better at everything, including comedy.

I love blackadder, father ted, mr. Bean, IT crowd, black books, but the US version of The Office is everything GB version wanted to be and more.

How do you go from THIS
youtu.be/9llfUGKW4KI

to THIS?
youtu.be/0GXjAMnv1zs

this is objectionably wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=DYcVtCV6qI4

Americans really are sensitive little faggots

US shows are bland and simple, but at least the make you fell a bit better.
GB shows might have more substance but I usually want to kill myself hafway thru the third season.

Post like these will just create more spastic shouts like in OPs.

>chooses a bad comedy to "prove" his point
Face it: all of the best comedians, comedy television shows and comedy movies are from America.

Why would you waste bullets on them?

They should be thrown off the tallest building in Slough.

youtu.be/0Kvw2BPKjz0

Are Americans retarded?

>didn't stretch it out for 9 years
Ill concede to that, but the UK version is for a completely different audience. In America, people don't like awkward silences and don't want to think in order to understand humor. We want instant gratification, in your face humor. It started out ok, but once we saw where the character development was going, it ended up having the characters becoming larger stereotypes of themselves, which is why the later seasons (8 and 9) aren't too great.

Well lucky for you, the UK Office only ran for 2 seasons

OI YOU FUCKIN WANK YANKS, GOB ME BELLEND MUPPETS

Ok, Ill give it fifth try... not like I have anything else to do.

>British "comedy"
>Literally just a series of awkward moments

OI WOT YOU SAY 'BOUT MUSLIMS, MATE? ME BEST BLOKE IS AH MUSLIM. I SWEAR TO GOD I KNOCK YOU UP SIDE THE 'EAD I WILL. I FOOKIN' SWEAR ON ME MUM

British """""""""""""people""""""""""""""""

>but the UK version is for a completely different audience

Yeah, non-retards

The only funny man on the North American continent, Norm MacDonald, prefers the UK version

Is this the only example of a time when the remake was better than the original?
Inb4 people try to argue the version with the more fleshed out and likeable characters was somehow worse.

The British version is shit lol

>americans remake the office, inbetweeners, shameless, cracker, sherlock, red dwarf
>they completely miss the point every single time

Ricky Gervais is the unfunniest man in Britain

Just a fucking manlet leading online crucifixion campaigns for muh animal rights

>not like I have anything else to do.
Kill yourself?

>Ricky Gervais is the unfunniest man in Britain
That's the entire point of his character in The Office and also why it's the only role I liked him in.

>in Britain

But the yanks took him off our hands, thankfully.

>Ricky Gervais
>James Corden
>Russell Brand

Americans truly are the janitors of the globe, acting as a containment country for shitters like those above.

>55% white
Nice try yank.

>British comedy
>better than American comedy
This OP is funnier than anything aired on British TV.

the US version is pure kino. Debate me please.

no, it would be enough with a few years of forced labour

why are the actresses in british sitcoms always so dumpy looking?

>UK Office actually felt like an awkward office
So we agree it wasn't funny then. It's not a bad show, but it's not that funny

ill hate anything with ricky gervais on principle. Dude's a fucking cancer.

why are the actresses in american sitcoms always so non-white looking?

Because we're not as shallow as you

>they are more popular still

That's a big envelope

Gross tbhh

The UK Office is some of the most insipid garbage I've ever attempted to watch. A complete and utter waste of time. I've never seen the American version, but I can't imagine it being any worse.

>citation required

I like both.

Which country's Jim would win in a fight?

US office is very different, especially after Season 1, when they made Scott less of a jerk, that genuinely loved his workers (except Toby) but was a dick anyway

in the UK the boss just hates everyone, and the humour is awkard

Implying Martin Freeman's not a psychopath who would bite the cock off some gnome-faced fuckboy given a moment's notice

>in the UK the boss just hates everyone
Did you even watch it? He didn't hate anyone, he just wanted people to like him, but tried to do it in shitty or stupid ways that made people think he was an asshole.

He wanted to be THE guy, but it was never achievable for him because he couldn't actually comprehend what it meant to be that guy. This is why he reacted so badly to seeing all his co-workers banter and get on with the other boss guy.