what are some movies like this

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ApocalypseWow
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

None.

Tree of Life

None really, EoE is unique

There are honestly just not any.

Movies where a guy cums on a commatose grill? There aren't any.

donnie darko, hunger games, beyond the black rainbow

rahxephon

macross plus movie edition

Have you ever had a grown up kiss Sup Forums?

Angels Egg

This

Yes. But not with someone as pretty as Misato-san ;_;

2001: a space thingy

>no ass

t. jungle dweller

You know, that ending would be cool if it wasn't like every other anime people brought up ended with literally the entire universe imploding or some bullshit like that. Seriously, I get that you need a good climax for a series but holy fuck does the japs have a hard on for

>AND THEN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE IMPLODED AND THE MAIN CHARACTER BECAME ONE WITH THE SENTIENT FORCE OF THE UNIVERSE AND ALL THE LITTLE LOLIS CRIED

End of Evangelion.

her ass is like 100 km wide bruh, literally the fattest ass on earth rn

If you were standing on dat ass the curvature would be practically zero.

NO

ASS

CONFIRMED

This and Synecdoche, New York.

So the earth is flat?

Please name me one single other anime with an ending like Eva's.

Go right ahead.

Space Dandy, Madoka, Akira come to mind.

In Space DAndy the universe literally ceases to exist and the MC is given the chance to become god, doesn't accept the offer and the universe is reborn without one.

In Madoka the MC literally makes a wish with her unlimited magical girl power and becomes an immaterial concept of hope and love

In Akira, Tetsuo sheds his physical form and creates an entirely new universe where he is god.

Obviously each show has its own way of ending things but there are a lot of animes where things are just taken to an apocalyptic degree and obviously EVA is in large part the inspiration for many shows tht end like that. But the concept of literally having every character die and the world just tumbling into ruin or whatever was by no means something EVA invented.

Oh look, there's even a TVtropes entry for this kind of stuff

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ApocalypseWow

I always wanted to make. Vidya with this sort of ending. All I can think of are Yoko Taro's games and MGS2.

yes

Misato best girl

Misato is best women. Asuka is best girl.

All this shameless redslut posters on my Blue board.

Lucy, but it was a happy end.