Any kino about the positive side of pedosexuality?

Any kino about the positive side of pedosexuality?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mtWWo1ac1Yw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sick fucking board. reported

the modern day witch hunt against pedos is going to be looked at so poorly one day. They're not monsters if they don't hurt any kids.

>pedoshits BTFO

>Sup Forums
What I expected: A board for cinephiles
What I got: A board for pedophiles

Nice troll account, cunny spammer

The good guys are winning so don't worry

We have your back pedo

This can't be real

>Wanna fugg?
>No
>Have a cookie, what now, wanna fugg?
>Yes

Then the anal rape assault was consent? Fuck you pedo scums.

It was. This fag got suspended.

>positive side
It's stage 3.
Hollywood is on stage one, aka "they're people too".

Sup Forums is the biggest pedo haven on the internet

cloister/165your4/cats12mct/threemanytime/MCFUser8013110/TGComix/bobby2TGmadaboutdocnoncecomixsox the fucking pedophile

While it's weird as shit, it's way more normal than being a tranny. LGBT should be LGBP.

The next stage of liberalism.

It wasn't. It was a troll account set up by /po/,

That's the irony, and Sup Forums being pedophiles used to be an in-joke that most likely is true. It was still frowned upon though.

I wondered if pedos or animal fuckers were next in the degeneracy plan

Why is the LBGT movement so fucking cancerous, why do they constantly force their bullshit on people especially kids and teenagers, it's not even good for their development.

Young liberals in Sweden are already starting to discuss how it's perfectly normal to be a necrophile and to have incest as long as it's consensual.

I want off this gay earth.

THOSE FUCKS ARE BEHIND THIS SHIT?Seriously, I told those origami-loving bastards to cut this shit out.

Damn you !!!

I knew those fuckers were up to no good all along

>this thread

>joke

Well it's not like they can say anything back.

>to have incest as long as it's consensual
It's already "normal" (i.e. legal) in the civilized countries,

Those papercraft faggots.
Never liked the lot.

These trolls should be careful desu. When people feel they can admit to finding teenagers attractive its all over.

That's when Sup Forums was surprised at Avatar's box office numbers. I actually miss ABATAP.

>09
>caring what newfags have to say

>The Slippery Slope isn't real you dumb Conservatives! Nobody's going to try and legitimize pedophelia and incest and necrophelia in the future!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand here we are.

The age of consent in America was mainly 7-12 about 100 years ago. It's the real reactionaries that want this changed back. Liberals are the ones arguing for the sex offenders register and a higher age of consent.

The sexualization of teenagers has gone through the roof. It can only go so far before things start tipping that way. Have you seen the latest video by the dumb little Jordyn Jones bitch? She's basically sucking dicks at 15 on youtube and getting millions of views.

>The age of consent in America was mainly 7-12

daily reminder that only mudslimes want the age of consent lowered

you sick pedo fucks would never let your own children get fucked (assuming you had any)

Since when marrying a cousin and fucking a donkey became illegal in my old Murica?

>The sexualization of teenagers has gone through the roof.

Are you fucking serious? Teenage pregnancy is at historic lows and people getting married later and later. You can't even show nude teens in movies anymore.

/po/ - pedophile origami

>#Imwithher

Teenage pregnancy is down because of the internet educating young people sooner about sex, has nothing to do with my original point. Look at that music video I mentioned for example and compare it to what was considered risqué fifteen years ago (Hit Me Baby One More Time). I stand by my original statement, teens are much more likely to be sluts these days.

Look at this mentally ill degenerate faggot

>what was considered risqué fifteen years ago

In the 1980s you could full frontal nude scenes of teens in movies. Now you would get decades in prison for that.

And to think that I used to shitpost about the slippery slope.

What a world.

I'
m not talking about the portrayal of young girls in art, yes child nudity is more frowned upon in the media these days, I'm talking about every day preteens and teens, they're much more likely to be sucking dick at 12 years old or sending nudes on snapchat than a young girl in the 90s.

Soon Pedos, soon.

What video is that? I wanna see.

Sup Forums wins

>freedoms are bad
Excuse me for wanting the government out of my life. Then again you're probably all welfare queens.

youtube.com/watch?v=mtWWo1ac1Yw
Even that dickhead Leafy made a reaction to it which is why it has a healthy number of downvotes

That guy is a false flag if I ever saw one.

>they're much more likely to be sucking dick at 12 years old or sending nudes on snapchat than a young girl in the 90s.

If you actually believe that you weren't a teen in the 90s. Now they're worried about what they do being filmed so they're much more inhibited. Back then teens could be real sluts and get away with it. There also wasn't the internet and video games for distraction, so people had much more sex. This is probably the least sexualized generation of teenager in human history.

WE AREN'T PEDOS!

WE JUST LIKE TO FOLD PAPER WITH LITTLE LOVELY KIDS

Bullshit. Except for Pretty Baby no kid has been nude in any mainstream movies.

Age of consent in the soviet union was puberty?

I guess you've never seen any European films, coming of age films, art-house films etc. It's extremely common.

Nobody said some wackos on the internet would never spread their pedo ways on social media. We can't have a To Catch a Predator thread without pedos trying to defend their mental illness.

We said it wouldn't be legal and there is 0 effort on the part of anyone with power to make it legal. Some pedos on twitter does not constitute a legitimate movement to legalize pedophilia.

Both of them are sick in the head, let's just leave it at that

I don't get how that's legal. Even in Europe. You're going to have to give examples.

UK newspapers used to have underaged girls nude on page 3

Only became illegal in the early 2000's

Fucking /po/ at it again

Never seen The Tin Drum?

Just look at any coming of age film produced from about 1960-1990.

google maladoscenza

It was in european cinemas so I guess it counts as mainstream

I don't think that's ever going to happen since most parents don't want their kid getting fucked on the way home from third grade.

is a gay pedo worse or a regular pedo?

Leave Lahey alone!

How do you explain it being legal in many places right now? Why are all the parents in Yemen ok with it?

Gay pedo is pretty much bottom of the barrel tier