Movies only you remember

Movies only you remember

am I the only one?

Yes. Gonna put it on my watch list

Fuck no, this movie was my shit when I was a kid.

i unironically enjoyed this movie

same here, it was a neat concept

I saw this with my friends in college. I wonder if it would have been made if Bioshock hadn't come first.

Emergency Protocol 90206 calling Sky Captain, come in Sky Captain.
Repeat. Calling Sky Captain, come in Sky Captain.
This is an emergency protocol - 90206 - calling Sky Captain, Sky Captain do you read?
Calling Sky Captain, come in Sky Captain.
This is an emergency protocol - 90206 - calling Sky Captain, Sky Captain do you read?
Repeat. Calling Sky Captain, come in Sky Captain.

I remember seeing that film. I think I have it on DVD somewhere. It's only flaw was that it was over-ambitious

i wish they made more....
with the same cast

Worth a watch?

They won't, it had too good an ending
Another Dredd movie would be better
not really

saw an interview with the guys behind this movie

thoroughly depressive

It's eh. The fact that the entire film is filmed in front of a blue screen is novel, but it fucks with a lot of scenes where characters don't react to things any normal person would. There are a few charming moments, so I'd give it a shot.

how come?

I loved it when I saw it as a 13 year old and bought a dvd of it. Not sure I've seen it since then. I forgot its existence until recently and I was surprised that to find that it was considered a bad movie. I'm sure it was just me being a teenage pleb though

thanks for sharing

K, I'll put it on the watchlist.

the interview was depressive because they had so many hopes and dreams of what they were going to do after the movie.

look up their imdb and see how that went. they got fucked in the ass may times during the production, and the movie bombed big time. they were just a couple of brothers who wanted to make a cool movie, they had no idea what they were getting into it seemed.

mission to mars > red planet

and Mission To Mars fucking sucked
rewatching it made me so mad I went out to watch Doctor Strange just to wash the taste of drawn out bland out of my brain.

No, it's Not only you

I think every week or so about it, and reaearch if I really should waste my time on it

It became a pretty big part in the Film Part of my consciousness

This was the movie I always saw when I got my haircut as a kid.

dont bother

I got this movie for my younger cousins for Christmas. It's a great movie.

>that scene with the melting paintings

Fucking cool

Somehow managed to watch this a dozen times.

Forgot pic

probably the first thing that come to my mind every time someone say Jekyll and Hyde