Way of the road Bub's

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3mcQfP8k51s
youtube.com/watch?v=QZm4zseMok0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ray was best character
good he left before trailer park boys truly went down the barrel

Just finishing S7 now, heard it's all downhill from there?

Yuuup seasons 3,4 and 5 are top kino

Honestly the new seasons aren't completely unbearable and they have their moments but nothing tops pre 2007

Don't listen to this poster, all the Netflix seasons are unwatchable shit compared to the original seasons. The boys themselves can't write for shit and Mike Clattenburg was clearly the only intelligent and creative person on that set.

To be honest, it was bubbles who ruined the show, he got waayyyy too involved, that said the show is still watchable and fine, just sort of depressing, lahey is still there and it will be a great show until he's not.

If you guys want to look into an alternate timeline where TPB was darker and a lot better check out the 1999 TPB movie that's in black and white, Julian is basically cirus, and they deal coke.

This is pretty obscure shit and I'm pretty sure that bubbles tried to bury that it existed.

there's also another one of their older movies that I haven't seen called one last shot, anyone seen it?

One Last Shot is a lot like the other black and white movie

I'd say it's at least worth a watch

Also, I agree about fucking Mike Smith ruining shit with his shitty personality and megalomania

Watch out of the park of you want to see this exemplified 10 fold.

Jim Lahey was the real star of the show, even through the later seasons Dunsworth's acting was undoubtedly hilarious.

Unfortunately I have raging autism so I can't help but watch it ALL

Seen every episode, every movie, the black and white stuff, Cart Boy, every Live In Wherever, the Swearnet shit, Out of The Park, all the behind the scenes shit on youtube and I've listened to every podcast

I love the original stuff but their latest shit just makes me more and more depressed by the day

I recommend you both to watch this, by the way

Ultimate coziness
youtube.com/watch?v=3mcQfP8k51s

You and I are extremely similar with how we feel about this show. I can't watch the podcast really, but I'll watch literally any TV that they create that isn't drunk and high on drugs.

It's so defeating watching this show fall apart while still watching every episode, I just feel like they were so close to making the best sitcom ever created, and it shows how easily that's fucked up by improper direction.

This made me want to watch a version of alone in the wilderness where it's just dunsworth for years. He's the best part of the show imo.

First time I ever saw the boys out of character and saw Bubble's actor I knew he was a fucking gigantic cunt and asshole. Rubbed me the wrong way immediately, I've known stupid fucking assholes like him before, type of person who would love Trailer Park Boys, too. He's got that look about him. You can tell he's a complete fucking piece of shit, up his own ass.

Feels good to be vindicated about my gut instinct.

It really is the definition of a cautionary tale

Makes me feel like shit for thinking it, but maybe it would've been better if the show just got cancelled and everybody split up when Clattenburg left

I wouldn't have gotten as much material to feed my escapism but at least they would have left a pure legacy or whatever

When I first started I thought he was an insufferable piece of shit, but after a couple seasons he became my favourite character

This should happen immediately

I'd throw a couple of bucks his way to help sponsor that instead of this Swearnet horsecockery

Oh, absolutely

He's an opinionated loudmouth piece of shit of the highest order

I think the little fame he got went straight to his fucked up head

You have no idea, once you start looking for it, even in the early seasons you can see him start to negatively influence the show, all of the actors leaving, it's all pretty quiet and hard to notice, but at the root of everything wrong with the show is Mike Smith.

Me and my roomate vowed if we ever got a time machine, the first thing we would do was put a bullet in season 2's Mike Smith's head and save TPB

the second thing would be to get this band to WWII days so they could be american heroes and make WWII hype as fuck. youtube.com/watch?v=QZm4zseMok0

All I did yesterday was drink a fifth and watched the earlier seasons

No chicken fingers?

I'm the guy who agreed with you and watched all of the shit

I'm actually Swedish and have seen Sabaton live twice

I think about the 8th or 9th time someone casually mentioned how great Snoop Dogg was (in Snoop Dogg's presence) in Netflix TPB was the most profound "what the hell am I watching?" moment I've ever experienced in anything.

Fuck Snoop Dogg, fuck Tom Arnold, fuck Sebastian Bach and fuck that unfunny fuck Doug Benson

We would've been good friends in another world, good tastes dude,

fuck off, sebastian bach is a great character

I just started watching from season 2 again right before I saw this thread. I cant finish the netflix ones. They are fucking awful.

He's really not though

I guess he was all right in the beginning, but as the show went on he took an even bigger nosedive than the rest of them

Especially his part in Out of the Park
That shit on the boat was pathetic on a whole new level