Blatant 'give us white guilt awards' movies

>Blatant 'give us white guilt awards' movies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MI5z23ON1yc
youtube.com/watch?v=VXNj2BobjJ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE

How hard will they cry racism if this doesn't win all the oscars?

WUZ

They look like an ad for a weight loss center.

What's the matter, triggered? As long as the movie is good I don't give a fuck.

KANGZ

I saw one poster for this movie on a bus and then I never thought of it again but instead Sup Forums makes 50 threads about it an hour.

Honestly if they made it about white females in NASA (like Margaret Hamilton), then I wouldn't mind. The fact that they went out of their way to find these obscure black scientists is annoying

Margaret a cute

>AYO MANE HOL UP WE WUZ DA REAL ASTRANOTS NIGGA WE GOT DOSE HONKEY MUFUCKAS TO DA MOON BRUH WE DUN USED OUR ANCIENT KNOWLEDGE FROM WHEN WE WUZ KANGS

>blatant "lets make a good movie about real people's efforts" movies

>simply telling stories about nonwhites important roles throughout history
>HELP HELP WE WHITE MALES ARE BEING OPPRESSED

why are white """"""""""""""""men"""""""""""""""" so fragile and insecure

Yeah, maybe this movie's actually okay, but I'm just so not in the mood for it right now.

Because to these insecure people, being white is literally the only thing about them they can feel proud of, and they see other races getting recognition as a threat because it means they aren't special after all.

Thats the thing though. They're not obscure. NASA has never hid them from the public eye (UNTIL NOW!) and they have numerous awards and accolades. Their existence is common knowledge if you give a flying fuck about the space industry.

Most of america doesn't, though, so there will be a lot of people thinking that this movie is truth because 'I NEVER HEARD OF THEM BEFORE! BLACK PEOPLE BUILT THE SPACESHIPS WITH APOLLO CREED!"

the one in the middle looks like a 63'd ice cube

N

>give us
not GIB US

Dude what if I constantly post about a movie I'm not going to watch because the race of the lead characters triggers my existence lol

It's almost like niggers are subhuman trash that belong (read:quarantined) back in Africa.

#OscarsSoBlack

Too bad Denzel and Viola are gonna take the white guilt awards first.

>fat as fuck
>hungrey

So many more black women would be in space and work for NASA if only WHITE MEN would give them the chance.

Example, two highly educated african americans compete for a career at NASA

youtube.com/watch?v=MI5z23ON1yc

>Their existence is common knowledge if you give a flying fuck about the space industry.
In other words, most people have never heard of them.

You mean like I state in the second line?

But, she was just like those black women:

They weren't notable contributors. Margaret was just a manager, basically; her contributions, if any, were negligible.

Same goes for fact-checking negros.

SHIT

>mfw nobody in the film will know if they got the award on their own merit, or if it's just to prevent another chimp out

Can you imagine being a black actor now? You grew up admiring the greats and wanting to be them, and the Oscars were seen as the ultimate sign of achievement that would put you in their hallowed halls. You'd strive towards one for your entire career, through the drudge work of bit parts, up to recognisable roles, and suddenly find you're making headway.
Your work is getting more attention, you get better reviews, and bigger directors show more interest, the roles keep coming until you finally get your perfect role in the perfect movie and get that nomination.
It's your proudest moment

Then some self entitled faggots start screaming because awards on merit just aren't good enough for them, the academy crumples without a fight, and suddenly you start to doubt yourself.
"Did I really deserve this? Was all my work for nothing? Am I just a fraud? Even if I did earn it, is there any point when that shitstain got his by throwing a tantrum?"

It must be the most soul crushing thing a person can go through.

after last year the niggers mouths were watering because they knew they'd get some white guilt oscars in 2017 after bitching and whining so much even though they've won like 6 acting oscars in the past decade and make up 13% of the population.

>Django
>12 years a slave
>the one where the black maid makes her white employers literally eat shit
>The Butler
>Red Tails
>The Blindside
>Remember the Titans
>Crash

Black people don't experience shame and pride like the rest of the world. Anything they get was owed to them, anything they don't get was stolen from them.

get a job you fat nigger

how could I forget Dangerous Minds?

youtube.com/watch?v=VXNj2BobjJ4

please, any man from the WWII era would be sick if they saw the what this country devolved into.

Absolutely

I feel bad for people who win awards like that. Julie Andrews won the Oscar for Mary Poppins, but everyone knows they gave it to her because they felt sorry for her that she wasn't offered the lead in the film of My Fair Lady after playing the part on Broadway.

Which amendment says you get to immigrate to the US illegally?

What makes you think this would even possibly be good?

>americucks allow this and then allow blacks torture of a special needs trump supporter.
>inb4 jews
then do something about this

Is this thicckino?

>all movies featuring good black people should be banned until all bad black people are gone
Um, ok, I'll get right on that.

>holllywood actively makes up stories about history
>white male points this out
>"LOL UMAD WHIE KEKS, WHITE WIMMIN LOVE DA BBC WHITE BOIS BTFO U SO FRAGILE FAGETS"

have you met a black person? getting a 1 up on 'the man / the system / whitey' is the ultimate pleasure in life, more than personal success, more than overcoming the odds

every free fast food meal, every wal-mart sample, every refund, every buy 1 get 1 free coupon, is manna from heaven that satiates their very souls

if you offered a black person $1,000,000 or $500,000 of someone else's money, they would take the latter everytime, because that they should gain from another's loss is the sweetest feeling

>>holllywood actively makes up stories about history
What parts of this movie are made up?

What makes you think it would be bad?

>forgetting Pride
GET OUT OF THE POOL

embarassing

pepe confirmed tranny

>>holllywood actively makes up stories about history
You do realize that literally every single "based on a true story" movie makes a bunch of shit up because most people's lives are actually pretty boring, right?

Plenty of whiteys love to get a 1 up on "the man/the system" because fuck monolithic multi-nation corporations and their suits.

That's why Sup Forums is fucking retarded for supporting Trump. You're acting like being associated with/supporting "the man" is counter-culture, which is colossally retarded beyond belief.

>implying hollywood doesn't routinely embellish history to paint shitty white males in a good light
>implying this movie isn't based on history

try again

>freedom of all men
it was a different time

>>implying hollywood doesn't routinely embellish history to paint shitty white males in a good light
Are you telling me that Mel Gibson's The Patriot isn't accurate?

> You're acting like being associated with/supporting "the man" is counter-culture, which is colossally retarded beyond belief
Mate, leftists are far worse with that. They try to act counter culture while nearly every western government and celebrity eats their shit.

>lame daughter

>Mate, leftists are far worse with that. They try to act counter culture while nearly every western government and celebrity eats their shit.

Ehhhh, those are what I would call them "left of center" folk. Right of center would be people like Arnie, Ron Paul and sane libertarians who think people like Alex Jones is full of shit.

Real lefties are too left wing for normie centrist lefties and are ignored by dumbfuck alt-righters who think the normie centrists are too left wing when in fact, the alt-rightist faggots are too far right even for some right-wingers.

pride was great, don't think it was really nominated for anything though because it was a british film

>alt right
Literally not even a thing, hillshill piece of shit.

The cast, the genre, and the clips they've shown in the commercials

I am SO SORRY for being white.

>written by Joe Simon
>jewish

Why exactly do you think this movie wants you to feel sorry about being white?

After seeing this movie, it even fails at the 'negros be doing shit' angle because Kevin Costner's character is the one who pushes them to do shit.
White men save the day as usual.

Not him, but from the trailer alone:

>Every time we get ahead, they move the finish line. Every. Time.
>"If you were a white male, would you want to be an engineer here?" I wouldn't have to be, I'd already be one
>strong black women coming in and solving all the scientific problems the privilged white males at NASA couldn't figure out
>makes whites look like idiots who were just given jobs there because of le privilege
>"we did all the work and whitey took all the credit" narrative

>Hidden figures

>Nothing about the 400,000 engineers who developed all of the parts and sub-systems for NASA contractors

Memes aside is this any good? Was thinking about watching it.

"Hidden Figures"?
More like ...
"Hidden Niggers"

Black women are such a fucking embarrassment

>It's a hot one, a sassy one and a fat one from l to r episode

Looks less like a fat black woman and more like a fat white guy in drag, a wig and shitty blackface.

the butler

I am SO SORRY.

Cuck

>if you don't nominate our movie for an oscar you're a fucking racist, white boi

The middle one looks like she hates me. Why would I see this when it's already making me feel bad? ;(

When you're accustomed to the privilege of being attractive being treated like you're an ugly cunt feels like persecution.

>AY YO POOH BEAR U TRYNA SEE A MOVIE? WE FINNA GO SEE HIDDEN FIGGAS ITZ DAT MOVIE BOUT HOW WE WUZ DA ONES DAT LANDED ON DA MOON N SHIEET

It's not just that they have a bullshit WE WUZ NASA black story. It's the fact that they're shoving this "we bein oppressed n shit" crap into the movie as well.

I mean, fuck, just look at the cover. Look at their smarmy condescending black faces. That's the exact face you see from mammies right before they start doing that "MMM-HMMM, DAS RITE" snap-our-fingers-in-a-Z-motion shit

damn gurl u finna tell me u won be mad as hell if u da reason neil armstrong went on that moonpie? and yall were forgotten?? smfh

we was queenz n shit

hol up, so u be sayin...

the one that says you get free shit for dumping out a kid 15 mins after you cross the border. "citizenship" - fuck that shit, just pieces of shit exploiting the system that wasn't created to deal with grimy pieces of shit

AYO HOL UP HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN WE WAS ASTRONAUTS AND SHIT?

Neckbeards are worse and there's nowhere to quarantine you to. Gas chambers plz

There was never such a thing as a white country. America and Europe were always very diverse. Deal with it.

>SEEEE?!? Suck it racists, black people CAN do math too!! We (the filmmakers) are totally not racist, we ALWAYS knew black people were capable of mathematics, but here's the proof!!!

The fact you think they're being condescending and swarmy with their "faces" show how insecure you are about black people

CHECKED

Ridiculous

>insecure you are about black people

what did he mean by this?

>this white boi is so insecure he thinks a black guy with a coupon is an insult

Look up young Katherine Johnson. People get paler when they get older

I don't understand why Hollywood seem so desperate to force women and niggers into movies these days.

Yeah, sure. Are you fucking retarded? She's not black.

Explain this, then.

I want to fuck Taraji Henson while she ridicules my inferior small white cock

Wasn't the nazi scientists who were responsible for the americain space program in the first place ?