250 MILLION DOLLARS

250 MILLION DOLLARS
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TahirHawar96
twitter.com/GeekPride5/status/811066458042155008
blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2016/03/29/in-defense-of-zack-snyder/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this can't be a real movie

>Sup Forums faggots think this is the best comic book film of all time

Even Superman can't believe this shit

>Doomsday was a mistake

Was that on hair treatments? I don't see how that would cost that much

this looks fine though

Why were they lined up so nicely, and even charged at the same time like it was a fucking race?

hehe

This looks hell of a lot better than what OP posted

practical effects

Marvel fags and DC fags are both pathetic

Fight off, bro.

>that continuation to make it look like a videogame cutscene
Fucking disgusting

Is the implication here that it looks as bad as the airport scene in Civil War? Because that's just wrong

CGI was a mistake.

triggered poo in the loo shill from the other thread

No, it looks much worse than the airport scene

Wew that looks like shit

how are you meant to make super hero fights not look like a video game? it requires over the top CGI

You know the monet some DChad decides to start posting the 7 cuts per second webms from Civil War you're going to be rekt'd again, right?

Fuck that's bad.

Its a movie for nonwhite muslims

What did you expect?

twitter.com/TahirHawar96

>that way to hide the cuts playing with sunlight

This is unironically great

>Sup Forums always complains about how capeshit and Star Wars are shitty flicks and that only plebs and manchildren like them
>all this board ever talks about is capeshit and Star Wars

Really makes you think

You're right it's much worse

One is the result of a notoriously cheap Jew boss

The other is the result of a meathead retard director

the last capeshit I watched was spider-man 3 and it seems like I didnt miss out

feels good man

> This is what DCucks have resorted to
> Elementary school tier insults

Hello newfriend, did you come here expecting discussion/analysis of film and television?

Doomsday looks like shit but it's Reubens compared to marlel visuals breh, and you're a couple of webms away of being humiliated again

>hide the cuts

It's all CG and even the "camerawork" is just animated
What cuts?

It doesn't though. At the very least it shows that the budget went somewhere, unlike the airport scene

Damn the new Injustice game looks like that?

You need to be 18 or older to post here

>well lit and framed action showing the oomph of superheroes fighting literal monsters
>environment gets fucking destroyed
>not hiding the fight in a thousand cuts

I can't wait until my vidyo games look like this. Probably ps5.

None of those things you listed matter when the scene is 100% CGI

>punchableface.png

KEK

There is literally nothing wrong with my face

Why do shitskins love dc capeshit so much?
twitter.com/GeekPride5/status/811066458042155008

wtf i hate the zelda games even more now

Literally Jimmy Neutron with a beard

But user the fights in Civil War are also CGI
WORSE CGI

Sad thing is, he probably gets more pussy than we ever will.

Which Gameboy Color game is this?

Hire a real Kryptonian.

how come it costs them 250 million to make this type of cgi when video game companies do it for a few hundred thousand?

can someone explain I seriously don't understand why/how this works. is it instantly more expensive because it's "hollywood" or something?

Because you unironically have to turn your brain off

>awful CGI is ok because it means they spent money on it

Can we all agree that these are both terrible and that capeshit was a mistake?

Is this a camrip?

do people really pay to watch this shit?

That's not a beard, he just stopped shaving his chin

>people argue that either are better

The thing that I hate most about his face isn't his stupid hair or beard, it is his fucking nose.

>There is literally everything wrong with my face

ftfy

This actually looks better though.

no
it was better in the camrip because you would wonder if it looked like shit just because it was a camrip

>why didn't they actually blow up a huge strip of land and set up an enormous high-speed wire system to zoom the actors around like ragdolls at a hundred miles per hour while everything was on fire and smoky as fuck?
>why didn't they actually smash those buildings with real supermen?

speak for yourself cuck

brother you better take out that Kev Smith quote

It invalidates all the other praise heaped on the movie

no it doesn't.

What intimidates you about my face is the my positive canthal tilt and large, dymorphic skull. They're indicators that I'm a good specimen for breeding and represent competition for you. I'm sorry that you have shit genes but maybe if you stop being such a shitlord a fat girl will love you for who you are. I have faith in you, user.

Check my digareenos.

>Literallyvideogametier

It looks bad, yes. But better than any video game I've seen.

Awful compared to what? It looks like the CGI of every other Hollywood movie

No one cares that it isn't practical, it's because the end product considering the budget looks like dogshit

Yes, DCEU and MCU should die in a fire.

Rest in peace cape kino.

How can someone force themselves to be so low IQ?

>there are virgins on Sup Forums

Why is this board so obsessed with marvel and dc capeshit, fucking plebs

What specifically about it looks like shit?

When will you retards figure out that all capeshit is equally horrible?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHH

It isn't

Time and time again its been confirmed for people not from this board and every single time their shit gets posted they cry to the mods. Then the mods come in and delete it because hiro wants ad bucks

blogs.wsj.com/speakeasy/2016/03/29/in-defense-of-zack-snyder/

>These are art films with Michael Bay budgets.

>Snyder does put Superman through the ringer (and then some) and gives him all-too-human flaws, but the filmmaker still views the character as a god capable of doing great amounts of good. Heroes are supposed to strive and suffer, and it makes sense that the greatest hero of all should suffer the greatest. When Snyder talked to the Journal about Superman’s evolution in his movies, he stressed that he wanted to leave audiences an impression of a Man of Steel who embraces his humanity and takes on the weight of the world.

>He summed it all up with this paraphrase from Joseph Campbell’s “The Hero With a Thousand Faces,” which he intoned with the rhythm of a prayer:

>“Where I thought to find an abomination, I found a god. Where I thought to slay another, I slayed myself. Where I thought to travel outward, I traveled to the center of my own existence. And where I thought to be alone, I shall be with all the world.”

>Snyder is an intellectual meme
I like this almost as much as baneposting. Almost.

GOD BLESS HIM

It's literally Dragonball Z tier trash.
What went wrong with out collective culture?

Before the release of BvS
>It will be the Dawn of Capekino.
>Marvel is going to get BTFO.
>"It will be a philosophical political drama that explores mankind's need for hope and the dangers of absolute power".
>Zack Snyder will deliver... In Zack Snyder we trust.
>People loved it, received a standing ovation.
>It's being called the next Dark Knight
>Literally EVERYONE loved it!

After the release of BvS
>Critics don't matter, they're paid off by marvel and/or just have a skewed view since they're so used to Marvel movies they can't appreciate true CAPEKINO!
>Just look at the user score, fans obviously love the movie.
>Citizen Kane and 2001 also had mixed reviews when they came out!
>Its deeper and smarter than people think, too much for Marvel fans.

After 1 week of the release of BvS
>Reviews don't matter, fans love it and it will still beat out Avengers.
>It will still beat out Ironman 3.
>Its going to break a billion.
>I-its making more than Ant-Man and Captain America, g-guys.
>Avatar had a slow build up too!
>People just don't understand the genius of this film.
>It came out on Easter Weekend, g-guys that's why there's an 81% drop off in Box Office numbers. It doesn't mean anything!
>Suicide Squad will turn things around, g-guys I p-promise!
>It takes multiple viewings to really get the underlying theme and symbolism of this """"""""film"""""""
>It broke even guys, don't believe otherwise even when presented with multiple sources
>In time people will come to appreciate the true genious of this movie.
>*Insert 9 Post Copypasta describing how deep BvS really is*
>If you don't like how Superman and/or Batman are portrayed, you're playing in to what Snyder tried to do all along.

This was the natural progression of the DC Fan. Its actually quite fascinating the denial that they suffer. At this point I honestly think people are just memeing for (you)s.

Zack 'imdb' Snyder wishes he could make something on the cinematic VA masterpiece that Bay could.

>“Where I thought to find an abomination, I found a god. Where I thought to slay another, I slayed myself. Where I thought to travel outward, I traveled to the center of my own existence. And where I thought to be alone, I shall be with all the world.”

>MCU reddit capeshitters actually believe this

Batman v Superman is so bad DC may have tanked their entire cinematic universe already.

You can bet your asses WB Exec's are fucking terrified that Wonder Woman and JL might flop. Batman v Superman's gross was frontloaded as fuck and dropped HARD, only meeting the absolute bare minimum of box office expectations. It was entirely sold on hype and goodwill from fans, and the movie was complete shit, and everyone knows it. Everyone saw that Sad Affleck meme video, and the cultural consensus is, by and large, that BvS sucked. Is anyone really excited for Wonder Woman? Even fucking Justice League? Do normies know that movie is coming out? They're already a billion in the hole for this franchise, and it's not taking off like they hoped it would.

cuck

>Redditors actually believe the MCU is good because it makes money

>redditor posting picture of ben shitskin lover affleck like hes supposed to be ourguy
Why are you so new?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Remember the days dccucks said that it would beat avatar in sales and make the most money ever,

Remember when dc had the movie in a better premiere slot then marvel played chicken by putting at the time titleless caps on the same day and dc fucking flinched like a cuck and moved their date.

see this

This is better. The point of it being shot in a secluded area was. Because they were conscious of collateral damage.
How many people died in Man of steel again?

Where did I say chris evans was our guy? We've been making fun of him since the first Avengers movie(Which you would know if you weren't a newshit)

Answer quickly with lots of damage control now

So, the winner?

literally the point of these cinematic universes

DC is far from winning.

The X-Men are doing better.

Yup, the winner of a shit ton of Golden Raspberry awards lmao

oh no a silly superhero fight happened in clear daylight in a relatable setting