DMT edition

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/YlPK08v.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He really makes me think.

Did all the drugs fry his hair away haha

loooooooool

Look at the size of his entire body! Haha!

Why does he look so scared?

why does he dress like a teenager

jamie could you pull that up
woooow
that thing is HUGE

He would fuck you all up in a matter of seconds

5'8" vs 5'10"

>he could beat you up
Lighten up, Francis.

nice try joe, but I'm a chimpanzee

Is he really 5'8"? I'm also that height and would like to believe I don't look that pathetic. Seems like I'll have to kill myself now, bye anons.

my dad could beat up your dad

It's weird to see him and Louis Theroux laughing and joking with each other.

Wear heels

>5"11' vs. 6"0'

Schaub bless

well no because
*brings the mic closer*
every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go
*looks over at the screen*
look at that ...
yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

Do you write his podcast?

When are we getting an Eddie Bravo episode?

just watch all the fight companions, they are GOAT

i listened to the 5 hours long one with Edgy Brah, Schaub and Cameron Hanes yesterday and it was fucking hilarious

There was an Eddie Bravo episode though. And I saw a thumbnail saying Eddie Bravo was on Joey "Annoying Spic" Diaz' podcast.

Jamie? Bring up 'Am I a latent homosexual?'

yeah, the latest fight companion, it was fucking great

also
>hating on based Diaz

end urself my mane

>KHALABEEB JOE, HE HAS THAT IMMIGRANT MENTALLITY

I know he has been on the show multiple times before I was just thinking it's been a while since an episode with Him & Joe.

what heels? link!

because he's a manlet

How tall is he really?he's standing on a hill there and still looks tiny.

what is this screenshot from anyway. looks like he's seeing some bullshit coming out of that man's mouth.

5.8 i think

schaub is unbelievably bland. he cant think; he just repeats or disagrees with stock opinions.

>HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT WHAT A BEAR ACTUALLY IS?

The man in the purple shirt must be a big guy then

what episode is that from?

wtf I thought he was some MMA star he looks like me there

for

>5.8

hes short like 5'7 but the guy next to him is like 6'3 at least

Manlets should never wear anything but tight pants. Even slightly loose jeans accentuate shortness.

damn, that's such a weird concept

I don't get it, what's wrong with being 5'8"? It's given me no problems in life.

Jamie? bring up that remove kebab video.

>Trying out classic sitcoms
>Heard great things about Phil Hartman
>"Oh I guess I'll check out Newsradio then"
>Show is funny as fuck
>Joe comes on screen
>This show isn't mentioned enough
Sup Forums, start watching this show. Now. It's on crackle if you have access to it. Or just go on pirate bay

I mean sure, he is a manlet. But don't be fooled, the guy trains all the time and he takes testosterone replacement therapy. He probably weighs 190-200. He isn't to be fucked with.

>SUP FREAKBITCHES!!!

What did he mean by this?

>Sup Forums - Television & Film
Rogan's shorter than 5'8".

i.imgur.com/YlPK08v.jpg

Joe Rogan Questions Everything iirc

You're setting yourself as bait son.

new episode when?

HAHAHAHAHAHAA

This got added to Netflix the other day. Watched a couple of episodes. A fucking disaster.

It's exactly like the American version from the British vs American nature documentary pasta

Hes probably about 5'5"

>some mma star

Pay more attention before you enter another powerful thread sir

I'd rather be a manlet with a strong jaw. Chinlet = fucked for life.

>links to an image on an imageboard

literally kill yourself

Being a facelet in general is the absolute worst.

This is a 100% instant turn off for women btw

>sup

Its "hello" sir. How dare you

Why are Americans so heightist, Sup Forums?

>americans

Its just 4 chan. Ive never felt insecure about being a manlet when im in the real world

Fascinating

DUUDE !! KETTELBELLS SHAPED LIKE CHIMPANZEE'S AND GORILLAZ
THOSE THINGS WILL TEAR YOU FACE OFF!! SON!!!

top kek that pic

jesus christ i want to see them fuck

>KETTELBELLS
there is a reason that people use dumbbells these days

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)
THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST
TO POP YOUR:
ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA
DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING
Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

>Hey kid wanna /ss/?

He's a 'well spoken' meathead. Would still chill with him though.

same. only once have i heard a comment from a girl about my height. it was a compliment/insult. she said to her friend regarding me, "why are the cutest guys always short?".

did she rim your asshole?

bet she didn't, she would have had you been 6'2 or larger

Why doesn't Hollywood build a 3 feet tall wall around the California border to keep manlets out of the industry?

"Did you guys know that the acid/hippie counterculture was actually created by the CIA? I don't work for them though. You should try DMT."

>tfw King of Manlets
I-it's something right?

How tall was Hitler?

same. only once have I heard a comment from a girl about my height. it was a compliment/insult. she said to her friend regarding me, "why are some guys tall and others (like this guy) are tiny malformed gnome people? it's really disgusting"

>He would fuck you all up in a matter of seconds

My mind maybe.

5'9

Works everytime

Lol look how small ge is

Backhanded compliment.

the podcasts are comfy as fuck

Wish he invites Hancock soon again tb h