>get invited to a Roland Emmerich/Bryan Singer co-hosted party
>walk out back
>see this
wut do?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm0123509/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t31
youtube.com/watch?v=4IrE6FMpai8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>On June 21, 2006, a gay screenwriter in his thirties working his way through the film industry landed an invitation to the after-party for the Los Angeles premiere of director Bryan Singer’s film Superman Returns. “It started at like 1 a.m.,” he told BuzzFeed. “It was super crowded. Someone told me to stick around as late as I could because after most of the guests leave, the scene in the pool ‘gets freaky.’ There were a lot of twinks inside, just hanging out, and all of them were white. I wandered into what seemed like a screening room or TV room. There was a PlayStation set up, and a blond twink in a tank top who looked like he was 16 was sitting on the floor alone eating fried chicken straight from a KFC bucket. More white twinks showed up. I felt old and gross, so I left.”
>and a blond twink in a tank top who looked like he was 16 was sitting on the floor alone eating fried chicken straight from a KFC bucket.

Look at that seating arrangement
Each older man is next to a much younger man

>"Leave underaged boipussykino to me"

>dressed as a catholic priest
he doesn't even try to hide it

I'm guessing the guy who said that was black or asian to feel the need to point out they were all white

How does he get away with it
You google Bryan Singer boys and there it is

what a fucking sausage fest
are emmerich and singer gay?

its double the trouble tonight at the Singer mansion!
also one of them is in the dinner photo:

>are emmerich and singer gay?

There's literally nothing gay about inviting a bunch of scantily-clad underaged twinks to a pool party at your sprawling Hollywood mansion, user

think there was any spirit cooking?

Yes but Emmerich prefers Fijian/Samoan boipussi sort of like Raymond Burr did.

>Kevin Spacey's face when drug fueled boy orgy

In the first X-Men movie Pyro was played by a man named Alex Burton, he has no prior or subsequent credits on imdb:
imdb.com/name/nm0123509/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t31
Instead he was apparently an employee of the DEN, Digital Entertainment Network: a DotCom start up from the late 1990s that made a lot of promises about producing original streaming content aimed at the youth market, took a lot of investors money, and then went belly up.
The technology and bandwidth just wasn't available at the time - but more importantly much of the capital was embezzled by founder Marc Collins-Rector and several executives to fund Hollywood mansions and parties, their test productions on casting teenage boys.
Singer is alleged to have been at one of these parties where Burton auditioned for him in a jacuzzi.

>are emmerich and singer gay?

Is that some guys ass? Why is it pink?

One of those DEN executives was former child star Brock Piece, now chairman of BitCoin

POOL IS CLOSED DUE TO AIDS

Burton was later one of three people who filed suite against DEN alleging that Rector, Piece, and Rectors teenaged boyfriend Chad Shackley alleging they had been sexually assaulted and abused them severely. Collins-Rector did not respond to the suit, and the plaintiffs were awarded a multimillion-dollar default judgement, according to court records.

Drink something and leave if there are no girls to hit on.

>teenaged boyfriend named Chad
you cant make this shit up

That's real fuckin disgusting.

Has there been anything full length written about this company DEN and its founders and executives? It sound fascinating, hilarious, and disturbing, but googling just finds a handful of the same articles repeated again and again.

There was an episode of American Greed made about them iirc.

the troll looking guy is Gary Goddard, a friend of Singers - he has a cameo in X-Men and joined Singer on the commentary track - and named in the case against Singer a few years ago

Man, the X2 set must have been a blast.

Something else I am noticing is that SInger wears the exact same plaid shirt in everyone, except when dressed as a priest

Honestly I think any new-ish actor in their teens/early '20s in any X-Men film has probably been fucked by Singer

Gross imagine all the aids in that pool

Kek. At least the girls are safe for once.

Another friend of Singers who had also had a cameo in X-Men was Brian Peck - a convicted child molester

Why does Singer know so many child molesters? The DEN crew, Peck, who else is there if we were to look around?

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>Sup Forums and film

i wonder what would happen if you made thread asking about wat do at a fanning sisters party

I'm pretty happy for them honestly. I don't give a fuck what these fags do at parties. All the rich hetero men are getting underage girl pussy. Who cares. Literally who cares. This is what power gets you.

Spacey was probably fingering him

i'm not even trolling, I fingered my girlfriends butthole once and there was a similar mark from the friction of my hand

Good for Spacey. Good for him.

>Gary Goddard
He directed the He-Man movie. Also created Captain Power. Didn't realise he was a fruitopian too.

>It started at like 1 a.m.

Karl was right, the gays do go out late.

How do these men not feel disgusting?

coercion and child molestation

That's like his Dexter suit when he's going for a kill.

If it ever comes out that Ian fucked bois against their will I'll cry.

It'd ruin gandalf for me big time.

PLEASE GOD

Yeah fucking 16-18 yo is child molestation of course

Hobbitses are a child molestor's dream

>of legal age
>small like children
>too polite to prevent your ravaging

I bet Gandalf smashed hobbit bucci all the time

Bryan singer has a classic case of what I call 'gay face'

I can tell when a man is a homosexual by his face. Not all of them have gay face but all who do are definite fags.

I can't explain the traits but I'm always right about it when in see it.

it is if they're 16-17
and too drunk/high to consent
and have a gun pointed at them like the allegations made against the DEN

>Kek. At least the girls are safe for once.
You'd think, but that's where you're wrong because there are also onsite producers who gotta test them holes to cast them roles.

This is some next level heresy going on in here.

What's his name again?

>Bryan singer has a classic case of what I call 'gay face'
You have gaydar, congrats that means you are gay yourself. Best of luck when you're finally ready to be honest with yourself about your sexuality.

Good enough for his boss though.

youtube.com/watch?v=4IrE6FMpai8

Pence is on the down low.

Why is it every time someone is even a little critical of gayness they just have to be gay?

You disagree with me stating I'm not gay ergo you believe me.

Mike "electroshock your love of cock" Pence is his current go-by I believe.

>Roland Emmerich/Bryan Singer
literally
W
H
O

Turn 360 degrees and walk out

is kevin spacey out yet or is it still a poorly kept industry secret?

Till now I had NO CLUE that spacey was a poofter.

Fucking hell.

Usually people who are a little obsessed about something tend to be a part of that something themselves

>americucks go out at 6 pm
KEK why are they all so fucking afraid of women and sex?

lets be honest he definitely smashed but he wouldn't have to rape

Thats Brad Patton on the right you slanderous gayboy.

More likely that they're gay
Folks in the gay dating scene often specify race, bodytype, etc
Don't ask

>this is what americucks actually believe

You know exactly why he gets away with it.

>"If you're a racist you're just insecure because you're actually black yourself"
>"If you're anti-Semitic you're just insecure because you're actually jewish yourself"
>"If you're homophobic you're just insecure because you're actually gay yourself"

funny how sick fags always like denigrating the Catholic church and priest/nuns specifically but then when they are all covered in sores and dying in a hospice from AIDS the only ones who will touch them are the nuns

this meme is played out but there is an element of truth to it

the only person I know irl who is homophobic looks and acts quite gay, it's funny to me.

Are you memeing? He's not even similar to him. It's just some old bum.

>unironically using a pepe reaction

now, now, i know you are craving buckets of semen but calm down

Obviously it's contextual

But seriously, are you trying to fool anyone that you're not a raging homo since you go on about how you can identify a man whose gay "by his face"

It honestly sounds genuinely homosexual, like you've gotten so used to what gay people look like from sucking dicks and swallowing down dirty AIDs ridden semen and you've somehow convinced yourself that you're straight despite this

Does he have a twink Asian boyfriend?

>If you hate homophobes and racists that means you're secretly a racist homophobe
genius

looks like him to me

>all those baldlets

the documentary 'an open secret' is about child abuse in hollywood more generally but it has a lot of stuff in it on DEN,

Why is the entire pool pinkish?

Why don't they get aids? I want these monsters to die in agony.

>Don't ask
No I must, how do you know?

I just cant picture a white guy disparagingly refering to something with "there were white guys everywhere"

>Gandalf will never use you like the dirty cumslut you are

they're high test

Race Bannon

AIDS isn't even really a death sentence anymore if you're rich and can afford the right meds.

Flamboyantly gay people annoy me and I tend to tell them to fuck out of my dojo
Gay people in general gross me out because buttsex is right next to fecal fetish in my eyes.
Butt if they don't talk about it and I don't know, or if i know but they aren't obnoxious I don't give a shit.

am I a dreaded closet homophobe?

Someone waved a few bottles then he watched em all flock. All the fags wanna play baywatch.

I bet you haven't watched Viscious. It's a genuinely funny (despite laughtrack) and straightforward gay comedy series.

The weird thing is Singer has a child with some chick now. Check out his creepy Instagram

>There was an episode of American Greed made about them iirc.
link?

yes since you wouldnt judge a straight couple who had anal sex and wish a woman would let you do it like every other hypocrite straight man

>hosted

thats called a beard

a normal run of the mill bisexual isn't sending people out to gay clubs to bring back 18-19 years by the boat load to have long parties with drugs and alcohol because he is too insecure to meet them himself normally
a normal run of the mill bisexual isn't going through young twinky male companions every few months
a normal run of the mill bisexual would have the occasional female with them once in a while

>am I a dreaded closet homophobe?
Only if your dojo is Brazilian JiuJitsu

>fascist solutions

*tips*

Those on OP's picture are supposed to be twinks?
They're just digusting men, not cute at all.

anal bleeding

RIP Dashiel

look at the others fool

too many balding people there
ew

>its a boy
when will the grooming begin?