So there's a 100% chance they're fucking, right?

So there's a 100% chance they're fucking, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nDg5YFTOiqM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSS SLAY SLAY SLAY KWEEN

Damn she couldnt look more uglier there if she tried.

Why's he always looking like someone just tickled his asshole?

>tfw you and your daughter always do this thing where you make a face and point to each other in photos but then one day you do it and she's too cool to do it and you just look like a damn fool

Does her dad just go everywhere with her?
>letting your 17 year old dress like that

if I had a daughter as ugly as that thing I'd fucking smoke myself stupid everyday too

>adult male still dressing in trenchoats and baseball caps

That lipstick colour is hideous

>he literally named his daughter Harley Quinn

t. amanda

Yup, 100% chance.

I feel bad for her. Girls don't develop well without masculine parental figures.

>if I wear this oversized coat and hockey jersey nobody will guess my terrible secret - I'm a little overweight

that fucking look, every single fucking time.

>he is always wearing the same clothes and making the same stupid face

How boring and pathetic can he be

Harley is hot.

She has the most annoyIng voice ever, yoga hosers was already awful in its own but her voice made it even worse

Kevin's daughter is a pig, The other one is really pretty.

t. low test embryo

Actually believe it or not his bitchy feminist wife did.

>t.
says the 90's born reddit fag

>even a guy who cant talk gets more pussy than you

feels bad man

> Cheeri-EHs

Botched facelift.

>naming your daughter after a mentally ill cartoon character

Is this the inevitable result of spending your adult life as a manchild?

Fucking really? I can't think of a worse female role model than Harley Quinn (from comic books at least)

There's a picture of them at the red carpet of one of the twilight films where she's in a dress and he's (of course) in a hockey jersey with "Puck U" written on it. Like it's not like he was Trey Parker & Matt Stone fucking around, this is a guy clearly still trying to be relevant in Hollywood taking his daughter to a film premiere and he's wearing a "look what a wacky cunt I am" novelty outfit.

This was quite a few years ago but once I saw that I knew there was no getting around it anymore and no more benefit of doubt that she was going to be a fucking mess as an adult.

>naming your daughter after a cartoon character you want to fuck

feminists think she's a great powerful independent female

everyone seems to ignore the fact she's basically joker's sex slave

>silent bob lecturing anyone on how to dress
Mom doesn't have an excuse tho

>Naming your daughter after a cartoon you wanted to fuck as a 28 year old male

This is our guy

JUST more proof of their retardation user.

To be fair, it was his wife that pushed for the name.

Should I watch Yoga Hosers?

YALL SO CUTE YASSS OMG KQQQUEEENN

CUTE YALL

She read the comic Mad Love (which was her first appearance in comic outside the cartoon and in the same tone and style as BTAS) and liked the name.

>Leia buns

fucking attention whore

Yeah what a freak. Imagine being attracted to a cute young women. You can keep your hulking cow faggot.

good lord she's unattractive

I wanna fuck girl Johnny Depp.

That's insane.

She's a fun character, but if she wasn't insane she'd be in a battered women's shelter

If you don't think that girl is cute you're literally a faggot.

HE MADE THAT FACE AGAIN
HE FUCKING MADE TAHT FACE AGAIN

Yeah, I totally want my daughter to be named after this

You know you don't have to view a character as a role model to like them, right?

Obviously, but if I'm naming my child after them I'd like for them to not be a piece of shit.

why does he make that stupid fucking face in every fucking picture

fuck

How do you know he wants to fuck a fictional character and isn't just simply a fan? Is it because you do? Are you, essentially, projecting yourself onto Kevin?

Eh, you got a million mexicans named Jesus, let the white girl have this

imagine being 46 years-old and dressing like this at a formal event.

I mean it's already said and done, I'm just a little taken aback that a feminist named her kid after the poster child of comic book domestic violence

Didn't they have to cut scenes of Harley and the Joker in SS because people complained about how unhealthy their relationship was?

>imagine being 46 years-old and dressing like this at a formal event.

He has to, because if he doesnt dress like that nobody would know who he is. Hes just some random bearded fat guy.

>hey, remember Silent Bob.....please remember......its the only thing of value Ive done.....

He should just make another jay and silent bob movie. He should stop trying to force his pig daughter in to films, she's never going to make it.

Which is why I'm naming my son Adolf Hitler

>more uglier

Shut up, you dumb illiterate.

I don't know man, Bruce Willis' daughter is somewhat famous

Yeah she is worse than kevins daughter but is she trying to be an actress?

Jesus christ can't he just dress up for once??

How do you get to be a middle-aged married father and not learn how to dress yourself in a way that doesn't make you look like a total autist? This is just embarrasing beyond words. My dad looks like a hobo half the time he walks out of the house but compared to Kevin Smith he's fucking Colin Farrell.

Kevin's daughter or Bruce's daughter? Cause they're both trying to be actresses

Do you think everyone else at these events has the same viewpoint? Like is everyone saying "oh fuck there's that Kevin Smith faggot again"?

>tfw if I ever have a daughter she'll end up being too qt

I honest to God believe social media was a mistake and a plight on society. Why did we ever progress beyond forums and AIM?

Attention seeking.

yall trippin

slay your contour queen

omg those boys *__*

boyyzzzz

that's some disgusting cinematography

looks like he lost some weight eh

I think that is dressed up for him. He probably just wears a bedsheet with a hole cut in it when there's no one around.

I didn't realise that die hards daughter was trying to be an actress as well. They're both disgusting.

is that guy mentally retarded? being serious

kevin whoever

How many of you disgusting normal fags have a facebook?

left > right.

youtube.com/watch?v=nDg5YFTOiqM

>You look just like your

We will never know her what...

WHY IS HE ALWAYS MAKING THAT FACE AND POINTING AT HIS DAUGHTER LIKE HE'S OFFERING HER UP IN EVERY PHOTO THEY ARE IN TOGETHER? WHAT THE FUCK

I wonder why nobody yet made a reaction image of Smith with her finger pointing at dubs or "get a load of this guy".

I have a linkedin because I'm jobless atm.

It's already been established that they chose the name before that characterization developed.

I'm a little taken aback that dozens of guys who will never have kids are tutting like fat tumblrinas about this.

He doesn't need to. People obsessed with correct formal wear are the worst, they invariably look like deformed farm animals themselves, and are desperate to enforce conservative social norms because they want the stronger shackled.

i think u meant 'blight' senpai

If my mom gets nominated for something and I get to go to an awatds show and this post has repeating digits I will somehow reference her kissing me on the mouth.

I'd do it at the Globes tonight but we weren't invited :/

>It's already been established that they chose the name before that characterization developed.
That's complete bullshit

i thought he meant "plague"

I used to listen to podcast before I had even seen any of his movies, he seemed like a cool guy and he was a great talker but when Zack and Miri bombed he went into a deep depression, quite sad really.

He really banked on Zack and Miri making him Knocked Up money. Probably thought it'd make him Apatow 2.0 too

post feets

Kevin Smith was never good
Just something for manbaby autists to rally behind because they are all fat loser cunts
>OMG BUT HE MADE CLURKS!
clerks sucked
deal with it

t. 2000's born redditfag

what is being born in 1998 like

I really think it is a good movie, easily the best movie he has ever made. It is a shame if you listen to his older podcasts compared to his newer ones. The guy so desperately wants commercial and critical success but just isn't that good of a film maker.

wait his daughter was the ugly one? kek

I was wondering how she got the part.

Everyone knows that t. shit is a retarded reddit meme. Why bring that shit here faggot?

kids born in the 90's were a mistake

>I was wondering how she got the part

Her acting was a lot better in that movie than Deppette.

it isn't from reddit dipshit
its from finnish chans

She's still a fat ugly pig.

I want you to understand that when you make a post like this, you not only demonstrate a lack of knowledge that singles you out as a retarded newfag, but your unnecessary mentioning of reddit also marked you as a buttmad redditor that hates the fact that we don't like you but wants so desperately to fit in. Please fucking kill yourself immediately you god damn waste of life

Fair enough, popularised by reddit and posted here constantly by them.

Tfw 91'