Luke, the harvest is looking great this year, we've got more than enough hands to help on the farm...

>Luke, the harvest is looking great this year, we've got more than enough hands to help on the farm, looks like you're free to do as you please from now on
>oh, and one more thing
*brings out a boarding pass for the next Mos Eisley shuttle to Coruscant*
>I think it's time you joined your buddies at the Imperial Academy, son

How different could Star Wars have been if Uncle Owen wasn't such a stingy bastard?
Imagine, Luke rises quickly through the ranks of the Imperial military, while stationed aboard the Death Star he subdues a desperate attempt by rebel forces to rescue a VIP prisoner which earns him an appearance before the Emperor.
It's there that Palpatine and Vader sense his force potential. Vader reveals that he's Luke's father without Obi Wan's poisoned lies ruining the moment. Luke now thinks he's the luckiest guy alive, the Emperor's right hand man is his long lost dad. Without Yoda and Obi around to beat into his head about how the Jedi wuz good bois fightan da evil Sith and shit Luke gladly accepts the offering to be taught in the ways of the dark side.

I want this in comic form asap.

Eventually Vader and Luke actually do rule the galaxy as father and son and the imperial Skywalker dynasty will hold the Empire for hundreds of thousands of years

This is the good ending to Star Wars

This would have been good. Have a Dune like Galaxy with the Skywalkers at the top.

That's arguably the best outcome for the galaxy.

Cumming hard
There has to be some fluff in the EU where this happened, right? Please tell me there is. Even Star Trek has a mirror universe.

Luke would have defected to the rebels

Source: "Look, I can't get involved. I've got work to do. It's not that I like the Empire; I hate it, but there's nothing I can do about it right now... It's all such a long way from here."

Biggs went to the academy then joined the rebels it's like you idiots don't know anything about Star Wars and I'm not even an expert you guys think you're the star warrior neckbeards but you're wrong it's me

/thread

>It's not that I like the Empire; I hate i
He's only saying that to be polite. All the cool kids hate the Empire, so he doesn't want to appear square.

>implying he actually gave a fuck then
He was just talking shit, he couldn't have care less about "hating the empire" if he was given the opportunity to leave and go do what he wanted to do all along: fly
He would've been perfectly fine going to the academy

>"Commander Skywalker, as per request we have helped your Aunt and Uncle move into their retirement home"
>"and may I say what a nice piece of real estate in the most scenic part of Mustafar it is too!"

Did u watch the fucking movie? He wanted to join his friends in the rebellion.

But Piett wouldn't be an admiral in that timeline, Ozzel would still be in charge.

He didn't even have any friends though

Biggs has left Tatooine and is on planet leave from the Imperial Academy where he is training to be a space pilot. Luke's envy of Biggs's success conflicts with his duty to his uncle and his reasons for remaining on Tatooine. Biggs quietly tells Luke that he has decided to join the Rebellion against the Empire. In a tense and emotional conversation, the two young men say their final farewells.

>implying anyone liked Ozzlel
Vader would probably have a bonding moment with his son where they take turns force choking him to death.

you manchildren are fucking worthless, there's no point in even communications with you on any base level

you are so stuck in your own (incorrect) opinions that you deflect actual sourced evidence that your retarded skywalker dynasty alt fiction (which is autistic and pathetic it and of itself) would never have happened

literally fuck off and waste someone else's time

Wew why you have to get so mad

It's only Sup Forums

>it's an "ackchyually-user gets triggers by fun" episode

>user thinks Luke, a literal who from the bumfuck nowhere planet that's barely even under the imperial thumb, whose only contact with the Empire ever at that point would have been seeing some stormtroopers standing around, really cared anyway
Face it, nerd
Luke just stumbled into the rebellion and it was never really his cause, he was just a kid looking for adventure

>communications

can only mean one thing.

ITS A RETIREMENT COMMUNITY

As I saw it, Owen was intentionally trying to keep Luke out of the Academy for that very reason.
He knew who his father was.

Nice warm climate

They would clearly have a villa on Tarkin's planet, probably next to his house

Luke was a whiny, self centered, extremely negative to the point influencing the force to manifest bad luck.

The Academy would have made him into a long haul freighter's first mate.

Wait. So the academy he wants to join is the Imperial Academy? I always thought it was unaffiliated with the Empire.

Because then he sees his friends at the rebel base who I assumed had joined the academy a while ago cause Luke said "all my friends are already there" to uncle Owen.

So how did they decide to leave the Imperial Army? Would Luke have done the same?

His friends probably failed out of the Empire's tough curriculum, they were salty about it so joined the rebellion, notice how 90% of them get btfo by superior Tie pilots?

yes user, a nice big farm where they can run and play...

Was the rebellion a tool of the Organa family to help them seize power in the Galaxy?