How would DC have handled this scene?

How would DC have handled this scene?

Well, here I am

I didnt care to watch that movie, so who fucking knows.

that scene was meme service

nobody remembers this movie, let alone this scene.

Thank you for your contribution

nice blog

Same thing; less colors

Reddit, i've come to bargain.

>Marmaduk, as jesus, son of god, born from the virgin womb of maria trough the touch of an agel, i've come to thee, so we must dicuss shall intents, and in hunble hope for I a mere human may try to change thee ways.
*ave maria starts palying*

don't forget the jesus symbolism.

Nice memerino

Doctor Strange would deliver a soliloquy about time and the nature of mortality and Ubuntu would growl and grunt and have no dialogue. There will be a flash back of some kind.

>Dormammu! I've come for Martha!

This. Just look at those beautiful colors. It feels lively, it almost makes me want to lick, touch and smell the scene. DC needs better set designers (or whoever is responsible for creating that), all their movies have this depressing grimdark or piss filter.

>samefag
Stop trying to make this movie relevant by mentioning DC, people will still forget about it.

Batmang alone would have btfo that Galactus: Fantastic 4: Rise of The Silver Surfer looking faggot.

Exactly the same but
>Time Is On My Side - Rolling Stones starts playing

It's funny because the only place where I see people still talking about BvS is right here on Sup Forums

Doctor Strange: As you can see, Dormammu... We've been through this over 10,000 times... I have suffered for three days now and I can suffer forever more for my people if need be.

I know you are memeing, but that actually sounds better than the Josh Whedon bs we got.

What happens in this scene? I didn't see the movie

This.

Quit trying to piggyback off our popularity, bro!

its a Post-Ironic Anti-Meme

And that's how we find out Dormammu's mother's name is Martha.

Random shaky zoom ins

No it doesn't you fucking manchild

Even though most Marvel films are dreadful, it's worth noting that at least GotG, Doctor Strange, partially Iron Man 3 have some creativity and the victory doesn't boil down to kicking the living shit out of the villain. While all DCEU movies so far were all about mind-numbing brick wall punching.

Be honest, you never leave this place, so...

I still see it on mainstream news websites that normies visit, as well as Facebook and Instagram. I have yet to see a single thing about Doctor Strange.

>He saves things to his personal computer in order to shitpost
Do you do it for free?

>Save Martha!? What does that mean, Strange?

How did Nolan not call Derrickson out on this bullshit. This is shameless plagiarism and I'm surprised there wasn't more of a controversy on the media over this, only a few blogs mentioned it.

>Facebook and Instagram
Are you a woman?

It actually does, this fucking movie was so fucking mediocre that i completely forgot how it ended 24 hours after seeing it.

problem is Nolan didn't use it first, many other movies have used that effect

It's the first google result for "ryan reynolds green lantern" :^)

Namely?

Oh I can fucking smell and lick the concrete, shut the fuck up.

ITS TIME FOR YOU TO LEARN WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A MAN DORMAMMU
*epic musical swelling*
THE PAIN OF THOUSAND DEATHS IS NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT I FELT WHEN MUH PARENTS DIED ARRRRGGGH

>Contrarian
I have a social life. I only use facebook when I need to look for certain people.

Nice man

Doormmamu. I am Doctor Strange.

Kino.

>can't even read post timers

stupid newfag