They literally made Hitler and Himmler the good guys

>they literally made Hitler and Himmler the good guys

lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_fo99fIsMOI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How was this show allowed?

>666
how long does this show take to get to the badass nazi parts?

Do the nazis get a lot of screentime?

this show must be cancelled

The producers contacted Raimi so they could learn how to get a free pass.

50% Japs 50% Nazi's

It was a refreshing change from the usual propaganda.

we can thank donald trump for it. him and his alt-right meme frogs are welcoming this sort of stuff with open arms

>mfw Sup Forums tards can't into subtext and they think the nazis are being presented as good

>alt-right
You guys can't survive without making up dumb labels for everything

Can someone explain how they are portrayed as good guys?

Reality isn't as pretentiously sophisticated as you want to feel it is.

>I-it's just like AHX, guys!! It's ANTI-RACIST I sw-swear ;_;

A white supremacist made the term. The normies (Who make up the alt-right) didn't start using the term until it became popular

>Sauron
>Sarumon

>Hitler
>Himmler

>we won therefore we are the good guys

baka

Hitler and Himmler are the "moderates" that try to prevent a genocidal nuclear world war.

WHO /SMITH/ HERE

fucking cis white male

Why is he so cute?

Instead we live in this shitty timeline where people's greatest concerns are the right to chop your dick off or marry your toaster

thanks America good job

>holocaust happened
>nazis beat people up and torture violently
>kill jews
>hate japs
yeah, definitely the good goys

The man that wanted to end war and conquer the stars was the real good guy.

Heusmann did nothing wrong.

>Himmler is the moderate

well fuck, whos the radicals?

They literally are though

He saved the world when resistance chicks couldn't.

this is like saying starship troopers portrayed fascism in good light

but it did?

>hate japs
>bad

>implying they weren't

>wanting spoilers

He is still top dog
THE DUCE IS RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING

>what could have been
;_;

childhood is rooting unironically for the federation

teenage reddit is celebrating le epic ironic take on the source material dude buenos airs was an inside job the bugs dindu nuffin

adulthood is realizing that unironically rooting for the federation makes more sense

It was a different time.

>implying it didnt.

it made sci-fi space war look horrible, but all war is horrible

>people unironically rooting for hitler
He was literally a moster that ordered the killing of qt jews and innocent kids that just wanted to play and do kid stuff

You guys will all burn in hell

When you think about it Mussolini made so much more sense

Heydrich and Heusmann(created just from the series)

>"I put de commanders in da nazi hats"
>"now dey fascists, ey!"

Paul Verhoevan """"""satire"""""

If only he denounced Hitler, that faggot

Don't do drug kids

He did. He hated Hitler and only sided with him at the last second.

FUCK TRUMP

FUCK WHITE PEOPLES

>absolutist memes

It is a shame that Mussolini chose to align with Hitler, now facism will forever be associated with nazis and the holocaust because of that mistake.

But Hitler is in Heaven, confirmed by your hitler dubs

>muh revisionist more digestible meme nazism

fuck off stormfag

He aligned with Hitler because of the British you numbskull

No homo but goering has really pretty eyes

He did it because he was sure of Hitler's victory and wanted a piece of the cake.

Noone here is denying that nazis wanted to kill jews

everyone did at the time, even the brits

>When you realize that you're defected

Hitler was inspired by the American Henry Ford

no they werent. Nazism isnt this gay "everyone is allowed to love themselvs :)" shit you faggots try to make it out to be

the only claim people are making is that hitler respected the japanese, which he did

They have always been.

>conquering, occupying, and holding north america

what the fuck is this show trying to pull, there must be some ass pull to sell that

considering he hated jews and russians because he viewed them as "asiatic" hordes, this is bullshit.

If you think anti-semitism is something Hitler invented or made popular you are a fucking idiot.

americans are very submissive

>Dumb white apes are still mad about this
lmao

Nuked Washington with the military and goverment high command, after that America fell pretty quickly
Also, Nazisms was somewhat popular before the US entered the war.

>moving the goalpost back to just anti-semitism

the brits didnt want to genocide jews. this "everyone was doing it!" isnt even true

about the japanese:

>They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own.

Stalin was going to get rid of the jews

>anti-semitism = genocide

What?

The entire world hated the jews pre-1945.

Now it's only rampant in the middle east and Asia.

No he wasnt. Stop making shit up to try and justify your juvenile and edgy admiration of nazism.

What did you expect?

If the Axis had won they WOULD have been considered the good guys. Allied generals would have been executed as war criminals and the like.

Might also want to add that the Japanese launched a ground attack at the same time.

Doctors Plot now fuck off

Im specifying that anti-semitism is NOT genocide, a claim the other poster made, shit for brains.

Actually, the soviet union killed millions of people and specifically targeted Jews for a time. You're the one living the grand illusion.

Iktf

I remember thinking the book was shit (it was a long time ago I read it) but I don't know how much they've changed for the show

You're a legitimate retard. Stop posting.

You're embarrassing yourself.

Good meme

>the doctors plot is anywhere near the holocaust

no, you fuck off. I bet your dumbass believes in the 'omg Eisenhower death camps bullshit to.

Stalin would have made the holocaust seem like kindergarten.

damn really made me think..

Every communist regime starts by summarily executing the opposition. Pol Pot for example killed everyone who was college educated, religious leaders etc. because opposition to the regime was not tolerated at all. North Korea does it to this day. Opposing the regime in North Korea means that not just you, but your entire family will be sent to a work camp until you die.

Read a goddamn book or watch a documentary, christ. An escapee from North Korea basically said, "as I crossed under the fence, I knew I had just condemned my entire family."

no shit, what does this have to do with the fact tha nazi germany was alone in their desire to genocide the jewish people?

The director is Jewish

And it clearly doesn't show nazis as good, Sup Forumsbeards are just low IQ

No, it just assumes that they are bad because they are Nazis and we'll agree with them.

They weren't though, that's the point. When communism took over in Russia Jews were among the opposition and were taken the fuck out. Granted, it was more of removing religion than ethnic cleansing. Jews still ended up dead in mass numbers that even the holocaust couldn't compare with and nobody really addresses it.

What we are saying is more akin to what my teacher told us back in the day when somebody asked him why Hitler hated jews.

>Everybody hated the jews, Hitler though he took it a little bit too far though

Does the show feature Goering? How is he depicted?

>Jews still ended up dead in mass numbers that even the holocaust couldn't compare with

utterly wrong because a jew could always just stop being religious and he was safe. Look at Trotsky. sure he was killed, but he wasnt killed for being a jew.

nazis were massacring jews based on religious AND ethnic grounds, so theres literally no way out of it.

Nazis committed a genocide and the whole world, including the fucking russians, were disgusted by it. I dont care what edgy teenagers on a chinese cartoon website say

In this universe Goering was executed in 1945 for trying to take leadership while Hitler was ill or something

That sucks, definitely not watching then

yeah, and thats literally what Im saying

just because people in america didnt allow uncle maury into the country club doesnt mean they wanted to form death squads to hunt him down and kill his entire family.

>this assblasted college commie ITT

Fascism's back and the left can't stand it. Deus Vult

you might be the dumbest guy on Sup Forums

>makes a retarded statement
>gets shown definitive proof that it wasn't just nazis who disliked jews
>denial

If only based Stalin had lived a little longer

>Antisemitism in the Soviet Union commenced openly as a campaign against the "rootless cosmopolitan" (a supposed euphemism for "Jew"). In his speech titled "On Several Reasons for the Lag in Soviet Dramaturgy" at a plenary session of the board of the Soviet Writers' Union in December 1948, Alexander Fadeyev equated the cosmopolitans with the Jews In this campaign against the "rootless cosmopolitan", many leading Jewish writers and artists were killed. Terms like "rootless cosmopolitans", "bourgeois cosmopolitans", and "individuals devoid of nation or tribe" (all of which were codewords for Jews) appeared in newspapers.The Soviet press accused the Jews of "groveling before the West," helping "American imperialism," "slavish imitation of bourgeois culture" and "bourgeois aestheticism." Victimization of Jews in the USSR at the hands of the Nazis was denied, Jewish scholars were removed from the sciences and emigration rights were denied to Jews.The Stalinist antisemitic campaign ultimately culminated in the Doctors' plot in 1953. According to Patai and Patai, the Doctors' plot was "clearly aimed at the total liquidation of Jewish cultural life."Communist antisemitism under Stalin shared a common characteristic with Nazi and fascist antisemitism in its belief in "Jewish world conspiracy".

It how they're bad by showing massive repression, murder, corruption, And censorship and a militaristic regime that is leading to an inevitable nuclear holocaust

You're just autistic and unable to understand how socially functional people view life

not an argument

and Im not a communist for pointing out that nazism was alone in their desire to genocide the jews

and Fascism isnt back at all, its still universally hated and your edgy flirting with it doesnt change it

and I voted for Trump and supported him from the beginning

>Deus Vult

how does this video make you feel?

youtube.com/watch?v=_fo99fIsMOI

Goring was a fat retard