Luke, did I ever tell you that all Jedi used to dress like homeless moisture farmers the same as I do...

>Luke, did I ever tell you that all Jedi used to dress like homeless moisture farmers the same as I do, despite that still dressing like a Jedi is no good way to hide from Empire? It was a good robe though.

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Chair
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I always assumed that Obi-Wan just used his jedi mind tricks to eat and live.

>I've already paid for this meal

Shit would be SO Cash.

Is there concept art of how you'd want Jedi's to look?

They should be naked.

>Is there concept art of how you'd want Jedi's to look?

They should honestly just dress whatever way they wanted to. The Jedi order isn't supposed to be militaristic, so I don't get the uniformity.

>Shit would be SO Cash
>le brave new mayme

Like they did in the Tales of the Jedi
Jedi using body armor and shit, before Lucas ruined everything with his shitty Phantom Menace Lucasisms

Yes, but there's an ancient Jedi secret known as Magic Shoes you might have never heard about.

Magic shoes were a pair of shoes created by an Ewok named Teebo. He and his friend Wicket had to jump over the holes of Vacant Valley, during the search for Norky.

The Ewoks couldn't jump like Norky's species. So, Teebo bewitched some vines he had found, that spun around Teebo and Wicket's ankles, resembling coils.

Before he plunged to his doom, Teebo remarked, "We'll jump over the hole with this magic shoes."

Sadly Dexter Jettster was on duty at his 80's themed diner, so he couldn't catch him. He was a highly accelerating friend.

They should be monks/samurai

I get that, I would think if they are peacekeepers most people would have to know what they dress like instead of waiting for them to chop someone's arm off with a lightsaber.
I'll check that out, I've never really been into so much that I look for other stuff than the films. Armor would be cool, especially being blasted at all the time.

I always thought Luke in ROTJ was dressed the way he was to signify his becoming a Jedi: simple, unadorned black clothes.

Its not like Yoda or the ghost of Anakin dressed differently.

Its like Sup Forums is just one big Mr. Plinkett parrot.

this is how Luke should have dressed after ANH, no more Tatooine robes for him or anybody else, certainly not for Obi Wan and Qui Gon during the prequels. WTF Lucas?

>Luke, did I ever tell you these were your father's droids? We went on wild adventures together for over 3 years in the Clone Wars, and the little one even saved me from a swarm of buzz droids, yet I somehow don't recognize them anymore. They were good friends.

The robes help with swiftness and the force

>Luke did I ever tell you about chairs? >starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Chair
>They were comfy friends

He had a penchant for Republic secrets, which he served on the menu next to Hoth Chocolate, so perhaps he wasn't such a good friend after all. Only Teebo knows for sure.

I really liked his Return of the Jedi outfit though.

I really love it, it was just before episode 1
Before Lucas had really established anything about jedi as an order
They weren't celibate kidnapper galaxy police yet
They were depicted like a very loose organization of warrior sage monks and shit, they could marry and have kids etc

>Luke, did I ever tell you about Dagobah Swamp Log? Even as a dead person I need to rest my legs from time to time. That log gave me great relief, it was a good friend to my ghostly backside.

>Luke, did I ever tell you that while your father was training on Coruscant, C-3PO served your family (Uncle Owen, Aunt Beru, Grandma Shmi, Grandpa Cliegg) for nearly 10 years? Somehow, your uncle didn't recognize Threepio when he returned to family's service.

was he a jedi?

Luke, did I ever tell you about Jar Jar Binks? He was a retarded hitchhiker we took on our adventures. He ended up becoming a senator and proposing legislation that ended the 1000+ year old Republic. He was a good friend.

Jedi wore peasant robes as part of their vow of poverty.

Luke, did I ever tell you about Jaybo Hood? He was a ten year old kid who lived on the planet Iego during the Clone Wars. Your father and I met him when we went there to get a special plant to save your mother, Jar Jar Binks and your father's Padawan from the Blue Shadow Virus.
He reprogrammed left over battledroids to be his personal servants, and his vulture droids assisted us in destroying a planetary ray shield that trapped all who entered the system (nicknamed the Ghost of Drol by the locals).

He was a smart friend.

>Luke did I ever tell you of your twin sister? While you were stuck on this desolate sandy planet she was off on Alderaan, snorting death sticks and giving blowies to any old tom, dick & harry. She was a good friend

>Hey Luke, did I ever tell you that all Jedi used to dress like homeless moisture farmers the same as I do, despite that still dressing like a Jedi is no good way to hide from Empire? It was a good robe though.

It must have been very uncomfortable for him to stand in the freezing cold talking to Luke on Hoth.
>I cannot help you from the certain point of view