DCucks and Capekinofags BTFO

>Batman V Superman dominates shortlist for 2017 Razzies

>One of the most divisive blockbusters of 2016 is now looking likely to be the most nominated film in the annual ceremony commemorating the worst of Hollywood.

The Golden Raspberry Awards, AKA The Razzies, have released the shortlist – not, we should clarify, the final nominations – for their 2017 name-and-shame ceremony, presented as is their tradition on the night before the Oscars. ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’ is the title that pops up most on that shortlist, with eight mentions across six categories.

>This list will later be narrowed down and, just to further that Anti-Oscars vibe, the final nominees will be announced on 23 January, the day before the Academy announces the nominees for their 2017 awards.

>Just how heavily ‘Batman V Superman’ will feature in the Razzies remains to be seen, then, but at present it’s shortlisted for Worst Picture, Worst Director (Zack Snyder), Worst Actor (both Ben Affleck and Henry Cavill), Worst Supporting Actor (Jesse Eisenberg and Jeremy Irons), Worst Screenplay, and Worst Prequel, Remake, Ripoff or Sequel.

>Curiously, equally panned Warner Bros/DC effort ‘Suicide Squad’ only pops up three times, in the shortlists for Worst Picture, Worst Screenplay and Worst Supporting Actor for Jared Leto. Other condemned films included ‘Independence Day: Resurgence,’ shortlisted in seven categories; ‘Assassin’s Creed,’ listed five times; and ‘Dirty Grandpa,’ also five.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U-7s_yeQuDg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Before the release of BvS
>It will be the Dawn of Capekino.
>Marvel is going to get BTFO.
>"It will be a philosophical political drama that explores mankind's need for hope and the dangers of absolute power".
>Zack Snyder will deliver... In Zack Snyder we trust.
>People loved it, received a standing ovation.
>It's being called the next Dark Knight
>Literally EVERYONE loved it!

After the release of BvS
>Critics don't matter, they're paid off by marvel and/or just have a skewed view since they're so used to Marvel movies they can't appreciate true CAPEKINO!
>Just look at the user score, fans obviously love the movie.
>Citizen Kane and 2001 also had mixed reviews when they came out!
>Its deeper and smarter than people think, too much for Marvel fans.

After 1 week of the release of BvS
>Reviews don't matter, fans love it and it will still beat out Avengers.
>It will still beat out Ironman 3.
>Its going to break a billion.
>I-its making more than Ant-Man and Captain America, g-guys.
>Avatar had a slow build up too!
>People just don't understand the genius of this film.
>It came out on Easter Weekend, g-guys that's why there's an 81% drop off in Box Office numbers. It doesn't mean anything!
>Suicide Squad will turn things around, g-guys I p-promise!
>It takes multiple viewings to really get the underlying theme and symbolism of this """"""""film"""""""
>It broke even guys, don't believe otherwise even when presented with multiple sources
>In time people will come to appreciate the true genious of this movie.
>*Insert 9 Post Copypasta describing how deep BvS really is*
>If you don't like how Superman and/or Batman are portrayed, you're playing in to what Snyder tried to do all along.

This was the natural progression of the DC Fan. Its actually quite fascinating the denial that they suffer. At this point I honestly think people are just memeing for (you)s.

>saying your mothers first name with your dying breath to force a plotpoint

There are people right now, on this board, who spend their one and only life shitposting about something they dislike. Let that sink in.

t. newfag

How did Bat Man and Super Man not know they had the same mother when they share a surname?

I thought the mobie was underwhelming but not really razzies tier.

Why does it always rain on Mobie?

that's what I thought too. I watched ultimate cut the other day, never saw theatrical or extended, and it was fine. not much fun allowed, some pacing issues and some strange leaps of faith for certain plots.
but razzies bad? this is some marvel level fanboyism

Its been like this for years across the site
whats your problem?

All that means is Disney has RT in their pocket

Kek
Mcufans this desperate

>Razzies
Yeah, like I'd trust a retarded awards site to validate my opinions. This is the same awards that said that Showgirls wasn't good.

>Worst Actor (both Ben Affleck

Jesus Christ, yes the movie was bad but this is just pure biased from the media.

It's the razzies. By definition they're not meant to be taken that seriously. Remember the year they gave every single award to Adam Sandler?

Nope. It sucked

Punisher in a batsuit was shit character and was played in the most bland and boring way possible by Affleck.

>I watched ultimate cut the other day, never saw theatrical
are you retarded?

bvs is a headliner, no one gives a shit about apocalypse

>It's the razzies. By definition they're not meant to be taken that seriously.
this guy gets it. however, i'll be damned if they don't get it right all the time. each and every film on that shortlist sucked balls. if anyone not 12-14yo thinks Batman v Superman or any of those films listed deserved any kind of award not called the razzies, then they may have to reevaluate their critical thinking skills.

Snyder's films aren't for everyone. They require a certain level of intelligence to understand them.

How did gal gadot not get a worst supporting actress mention? Was it because she wasn't in it enough or because they don't wanna hate on the stronk womyn

the (((razzies)))

First day here?

The biggest misstep in the entire production is the appointment of Zack Snyder as director. It seem like he just walked of the set of making Watchmen and nobody seemed to tell him that he wasn't contracted to direct a lackluster patchwork Watchmen sequel. An opening scene that features Jeffrey Dean Morgan being killed with a slo-mo shot of a shell casing exiting a gun; the government against masked vigilantes, a powerful god-like superhuman figure; a man that dresses in a black costume and fights crime with gadgets coming out of retirement; the death of a famous hero; not one, but three funeral scenes. How is this not recycling elements of Watchmen.

Zack Snyder has the inability to direct scenes where no action takes place and he can't mask it with stylish cgi backgrounds like he did in 300. Simply put when there's no explosions it dull and boring. Simple character interactions prove to be a struggle for a director who still gets his philosophy for his movies from teenage web forums. Religious references that completely lack subtlety and elegance doesn't make you movie 'intellectual'.

Other grievances include: a scene and a plot point that revolves around urine; Lex Luther's so called evil plan; Knightmare; a hyped fight that just ends up being a normal fistfight; and actual teaser trailers for future movies in the franchise.

can't insult our Jewish overlords

The Razzies are all about controversy and turning heads. They nominate the big ones that could somehow possibly be justified, then give it to the big ones.

WTF? Suicide Squad is one of the worst Films I saw in the last 5 years (Steven Seagal Punani Kino included), BVS had at least great cinematography and with Ben Affleck the unarguably BEST Cinema Batman of all time. BVS is, at worst, a 6/10.

This is such bullshit. I don't care what you thought of BVS, but Ghostbusters is objectively the worst movie of 2016.

So where the fuck is its nomination?

GB was so bad that even the shitstorm around it couldn't make it memorable.

I (((wonder))) why Gadot wasn't mentioned?

>tfw BvS is the only DCEU movie I like

Suicide Squad is the one that deserves this treatment

Man of Steel is the only movie in the DCEU that isn't a complete trainwreak of bad choices.

I liked MoS and BvS.

SS was really shit though, maybe even worse than CW

based Halle Berry showed up for her Razzie for Catwoman, brought her oscar from Monsters Ball with her, and parodied her oscar acceptance speech from two years before.

>He (my manager) loves me so much that he convinces me to do projects even when he knows that it is shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=U-7s_yeQuDg

MoS was trash af