Did any movie make you question god's existence?

Did any movie make you question god's existence?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U0kJHQpvgB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Salo

sausage party

youtube.com/watch?v=U0kJHQpvgB8

no I was an atheist long before I started watching serious movies or taking movies seriously.

>And why would I want you?
How do you respond?

A Serious Man

I unironically believe that I will meet CIA in heaven if it exists

define god. do you mean an impersonal being that created the universe and set it into motion, or that gay shit about a god that loves this one lonely planet out of the billions of other planets and died so he wouldn't have to hold a grudge at us anymore? because i can believe in an impersonal god but don't give me that shit about a personal god who isn't zeus who lives in heaven that isn't mount olympus and is a jealous and dramatic god but totally loves everyone but not really enough

The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything.

Bewitched

IF A "MOVIE" CAN MAKE ONE DISBELIEVE IN GOD, ONE NEVER ACTUALLY BELIEVED IN GOD; YOU PROBABLY MEAN FALTER IN ONE'S FAITH, BUT EVEN IN THAT CASE THE SAME APPLIES: IF SOMETHING AS RELATIVELY TRIVIAL AND SUPERFLUOUS AS A "MOVIE" MAKES ONE FALTER IN ONE'S FAITH, ONE WAS NOT ACTUALLY FAITHFUL; THE "MOVIE'S" EFFECT WOULD BE TO MERELY REVEAL THE TRUTH REGARDING ONE'S FAITH.

CIA is proof that you don't have to have to be a big guy to get into heaven

Yeah me too.

I was a hard christian believer, but when I heard "DUDE THERE'S NO GOD LET'S SMOKE AND SUCK DICKS LMAO" it all finally became clear.

>ywn be this dumb
feels nice

Your capslock is on, pedo worshipper.

You need to be 18 years old to use this site.

>needing a movie to question God
Wew

This fucking site, man...

CIA isn't in heaven user, he created heaven.

Life of Pi essentially proves God.

I was thinking the same thing. It doesn't prove god exists for me, but it kind of reinforces the idea that there are forces in this world that are beyond human comprehension. It's not god but the part of me that believes in SOMETHING always gets a nice tug whenever I watch Life of Pi. The story along with the visuals are just immersive and incredible as fuck

the Big Guy?

IN THE SUITCASE

You were also yelling about funny looking 'demons' on /x/. That wasnt a demon, it looked funny.