Are RLM, dare I say it, finished?

are RLM, dare I say it, finished?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lzTNdgjvlr0
youtube.com/watch?v=G6o881n35GU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For you

It's this wretched board I fear for the most.

They have shit tier reasoning for the gripes in all their reviews.

oh, they're just starting...

they made over 2 million views with their R1 videos.

how many dollaridoos is that aprox?

10-20k
it depends on the yt partnership contract

This.

>Star Wars threads
>le ebin RedditLetterMedia threads
>Fucking RedditLetterMediaStarWars threads

Mods, end it all.

I fucking love them

Did they ever , dare I say it, begin?

if Classic Gilchrist couldn't take them down, no-one can

They were finished the second they took Disneys giant cock down their gullets by gushing over how good TFA was even though it was mediocre-cash-grab-garbage

Their fake podcast was fucking 10/10

>TFA comes out
>it's shit, 100% garbage characters and dialogue, plot is terrible, doesn't even feel like star wars but rather a JJ Abrams capeshit film
>"I loved it, it was everything I wanted it to be."

>Rogue One comes out
>it's pretty good, characters are okay but underdeveloped, dialogue has much less quips, feels like a real star wars film
>"AT-STs AT-STs AT-STs AT-STs"

What did Reddit Letter Media mean by this?

i wish it was real t bh. i was glad to see them be positive for once.

DUDE WHY AREN'T THEY QUIPPING IN THIS ACTION SCENE WHAT DO THEY THINK THEY'RE SAVING PRIVATE RYAN LMAO

Yes. Just look at their sub count plummet!

>AT-STs
Could you explain? I don't know anything about Red Letter Media, so I don't get it.

you probably shouldn't be stoked that they're becoming mainstream
it is the death of the friend simulator

If they lose subs, Sup Forums will call them shit and say they've hit their downfall.

If they gain subs, Sup Forums will be contrarian faggots and hate the for being more popular.

This place is shit.

>this is my first time experiencing the internet without draconian day-care rules
cool dawg
i'm just a giant bomb fan providing a warning

faggot

They should thank disney and star wars fans for making them popular desu.

>tfw Ryan is dead

GRANDMA TARKIN!

no. they are one of the few critics being objective about this movie. everything point they have were correct. especially the stuff about geek culture and star wars fans

They're one of the last bastions of good entertainment I get on the Internet, I hope they don't turn to trash if they get more popular. They don't have to care about views anyway, they got that patreon money coming through.

Yes, haven't watched any of their shit since the hitb and only hope they leave star wars out of BotW and future hitb. The "AT ST" shouting was literal autism and not funny in any way.

RLM has been "finished" ever since they stopped doing regular Plinkett reviews

wait. wat? I doubt it's that much

No, all of their opinions are 100% correct and, to date, have not been refuted (successfully).

not after this just came out solidifying all their points mashing up actual shills with their parody

youtube.com/watch?v=lzTNdgjvlr0

>mfw the next BotW will be all Star Wars movies and they will exclusively shit on Rogue One anyways

They're doing quite well on Patreon (plus YouTube ad revenue, merch sales and Rich's street hustling), unlike you -- a wagecuck who is late for his shift at Taco Bell.

I disagree with them on R1 and kind of think they're acting like faggots about it now. Not going to go OMFG D R O P P E D and throw my toys out the pram though, I still like them in general

>are RLM, dare I say it, finished?
Are you autistic? Of course not. I'm sure this is just Sup Forums projecting their own failures onto RLM because of a couple of mild jokes directed at their "God Emperor"

But...but...I must hate the movie as I am a contrarian. But they hate it, and I therefore like what they hate. Therefore I like the movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=G6o881n35GU

I must execute my primary function.

They get $15k a month from Patreon + whatever youtube pays them.

Depends on how early in you got a contract.

I know channels like TST with 350-500k views a week make like x3 what some 1-2m view a week channels make just because of the contract and the segment.

AT STS
AT STS
AT STS
AT STS
AT STS
AT STS
AT STS

My "review" of Reddit Letter Media

>posting in a friend simulator thread
>idolizing an aging group of youtube vloggers from Milwaukee
>he gives his real-life "friends" money every month

Rich
>an unemployed construction worker, the trick monkey fraud of the group. knows two tricks: forced laughter and becoming violent. brava, rich! brava!

Jack
>a failed viral marketer with an ugly wife and children with terrible names ('myson packard?'). he knows he's the least popular cast member and desperately tries to fit in by making fun of reddit on stream

Mike
>an over-the-hill "director" weighed down by his talentless friends. only makes "ironically bad" videos because they're immune to criticism. his latest production 'Space Cop' will expose him as a fraud and be a spiritual and economic disaster. he will eventually go the route of orson welles, balloon up to 500 pounds and die at the ripe age of 50.

Jesse
>the curdling definition of a parasite. ditters on her phone while the men do all the hard work. got caught buying jewelry with actual Patreon money.

Jay
>the only cast member showing any self-improvement or growth. still has a long way to go, but has already outgrown RLM.

I like how Reddit Letter Media is a company founded upon criticism, insulting and berating others and their works, but HEAVEN FORBID that anyone criticize them! They'll even ban you from their stream if they catch a whiff of dissatisfaction. It's amazing how creatively lazy the group has become. They were better when they were a starving group. Now they can sit on their fat asses, drink beer and make fart jokes while you throw money at the screen. Amazing.

>criticism
>objective

Poorly memed my friend

hpargarap tsal eht yllaicepse ,"weiver" etarucca ylgnitatsaved siht detufer yllufsseccus REVE sah enord kcuc yobnaf MLR citehtap ELGNIS a ton wfm

They will be once I'm through with them. I'm not going to spill the beans on my little plan, but they will rue the day they messed with star wars.

ahaha the butthurt is delightful to me. I'm loving this!

>they're way too defensive when they like a movie that others are shitting on

When does their next Rogue One video come out?

bump 1