DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD

DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jEP5TDxhFP8
youtube.com/watch?v=KzVj3Qtq-jg
news.abs-cbn.com/overseas/01/09/17/clinton-will-never-run-for-office-again-confidante
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WISH YOU WOULD STEP BACK FROM THAT LEDGE MY FRIEND

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=jEP5TDxhFP8

Nervous yet, drumpfies?

She's too old and too sick. She shouldn't have run in the first place.

Documentary when?
youtube.com/watch?v=KzVj3Qtq-jg

>implying Chelsea isn't being groomed for politics

Delicious fake news.

feels good

>shills are still writing fluff articles about how people actually love her and she's going to make a comeback

lol

She'll probably be dead in 8 years anyway.

kek she's even more unlikable than her parents

>implying ctr and jidf dont exist

sure thing kike

Not that you've provided a valid source or anything, but I think it was already safe to assume she would probably retire after this, or at least not campaign for anything else.

Also fuck off Sup Forums.

Chelsea is the only one in the family with actual morals.

Does this mean you cocksuckers can finally stop deflecting to buy muh hillary and muh CTR whenever your overlord behaves like a stupid cunt?

Sup Forums doesn't create off-topic threads they said
Sup Forums doesn't bring up stuff for no reason they said.
Sup Forums isn't as obnoxious as literally every other board makes them out to be they said.

t. not complaining about the other quote unquote "oftopic" threads

Reminder you can literally ask on our irc and he will tell you

news.abs-cbn.com/overseas/01/09/17/clinton-will-never-run-for-office-again-confidante

Didn't she say she was running for mayor of New York?

No, it was just rumor, the chances of that are basically 0

They'd be in crisis pretty much 24/7 if it meant that. They'll find something else to deflect with instead. Anything but to actually face the fact that they helped get a legitimate moron elected president.

>t. not complaining about the other quote unquote "oftopic" threads

But I do you shitposting retard

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY

not only is it a political topic it's a fucking screencap from a fucking Sup Forums-lite subreddit

god damn Sup Forums get the fuck out already

Ahh. More fake news.

How is anyone suprised about this?

She lost to a literal meme with no political background and kept going on about "muh china" and "muh crooked hillary" during debates when she had everyone on her side from media to the fucking GOP. All while spending half a billion dollars more on her campaign than Trump did.

Anyone else would have comitted sudoku out of the shame she brought upon herself infront of the entire fucking World when she lost to a orange oompa loompa that was doing clotheslines in WWE a couple of years ago.