How the fuck did they not know a Sith was the head of the republic?

How the fuck did they not know a Sith was the head of the republic?

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_Clouding
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They were too caught up with the droid attack on the Wookies

sheev was a good friend

>unclear, the future is
>clouded by the dark side

in other words, terrible writing.

The dark side clouds everything. Did you even watch the movies?

Same way americans didn't know a Russian spy would become head of theirs.

stop nitpicking.

My question is why were there so many ghosts on their Council?

kek

How the fuck did the CIA not know the Soviet Union was going to collapse?

They were suspicious of Sheev, but you don't make those sort of allegations lightly.

Reminder Sheev's whole plan was for the Jedi to eventually move against so he could claim they were attempting a coup

How could they distinguish an evil powerhungry egomaniac amongst all the other politicians?

liberals actually think trump is a RUSSIAN SPY
TOP KEKOLD

Didnt jar jar meme him into power when the princess gave jar jar the senate

> Anakin is forbidden to fall in love with a hot, rich senator
> Allowed to cavort with and squeeze info out of creepiest dude this side of the outer rim

this

I could give you a long ass answer as to why the Jedi couldn't sense Palpatine was a Sith, but I know if I do I'll get a bunch of responses that say "LMAO look at this manchild", "what an autist", and "if it's not in the movies it doesn't count", so instead I'll leave you with a photo of a pupper.

>How the fuck did they not know a Sith was the head of the republic?

The jedi temple is on top of a sith teme that is emenating power that blinds thier senses. So a sith lord can litterally be in the room and they dont know shit. Source: canon books.

there's a word filter, reddit. just fyi.

Temple

>even the books are retarded

That response was more autistic

It's not even the Sith part, it's letting Sheev just casually rise to full control of the senate while his power lust is so obvious

I think the Jedi believed they could manipulate them to their purposes because of his friendship with Anakin. Plus the war was still waging and it's hard to remove an elected official who is popular while he is repeating of his mantra that the war is to, "Save this Republic, which as stood for over a 1000 years."

>muh Russia
Pathetic.

yea

idk man. It's weird no one was like "hey, maybe we shouldn't give this creepy old guy all this power"

Oh and wtf happened to Obi's investigation on Kamino? Why weren't they suspicious of the Clones after an operative of the federation was known to be in a high position at the cloning facility?

which playstation 2 game is this?

Whilst I can appreciate what Lucas was trying to do here, it still looks like hammered dogshit

Am I the only one to have found the Kashykk battles on Battlefront 2 to have been hard af?

Do you think Sheev was diddling Anakin? You know, for unlimited power?

That and the Jedi Temple were the most difficult 2bh

LeL

>doesn't win by 98%
>blames Russia

fuck trumpf and fuck whilte ppl

His power lust is obvious to 'us'. They don't know all his plans and schemes. They've never seen Return of the Jedi. He's presenting a face of humility and sincerity and playing the citizenry.

He creates the Separatist crisis, while appearing like he's going to fix the Separatist crisis. Public vs Private.

So Sheeve had the high ground?

theres a spot on the hill above the wall that is great to infiltrate the base as an attacker, and as a defender to quickly cap the two far posts and snipe/rocket enemies. but you are right, that is a hard level without that spot.

They just couldn't because reasons

Revenge of the sith for ps2 you retard. Don't tell me you never played it

Wait what? how did they not realize that earlier?
>Lets make our home on top of a fucking dark side volcano, nothing bad can come from it

>His power lust is obvious to 'us'. They don't know all his plans and schemes. They've never seen Return of the Jedi. He's presenting a face of humility and sincerity and playing the citizenry.
>He creates the Separatist crisis, while appearing like he's going to fix the Separatist crisis. Public vs Private.

No, it's pretty obvious in the movies also. He just puts on a nice guy act and the jedi fall for it like idiots

>Literally every episode of TCW points Palpatine as an scheeming mofo, every witness they have that has even said something bad about Palpatine dies attacked by sith, every clue that points Palpatine and head of this motherfucking conspiracy is forgotten in the next episode, etc
>"Wait wat? Palpatine is the bad guy? no way"
The number of midichlorians in your body is proportinally inverse to your neurons

DARKNESS CLOUDED THERE VISION LOL IDK

I'd its not properly explained in the film it doesn't count. I'm sure there is a good lore reason for Sheevs "stupid beam" that he used to blind the Jedi but in the films it comes off as the weakest plot excuse of all time.

which book?

>Anakin, did I ever tell you about the history of Darth Plagueis the wise...
>How do you know the history of a dark lord of the sith?
>Shhh, let me finish, so Plagueis...
>No, srly, this is not common knowledge, not even most Jedi know this shit, srly, the rule of two is like something only Mace and Yoda knew, the fuck?
>...so Plagueis was...
>I'm calling the space police, you're going to get a beating, Chancellor
>Not from a Jedi

*"It ainĀ“t me" starts playing*

>pupper.
You outed yourself as a fucking faggot anyway.

All these post about battlefront 2 and kotor recently. I need to dig out my xbox.

>"stupid beam"
fuck off reddit

Dooku literally tells obi wan the senate is under the control of Darth Sidious and the jedi do nothing for years

>Lets use and put all of our trust in this army made by a Sith and his Mando mercenary, what coud go wrong?
These movies have more holes than a fucking strainer

That's exactly why they refuse to believe it.

don't they believe sifo dyas ordered the army?

He did. Why would the giraffes lie about that?

who the fuck is sifo dyas? He is literally never mentioned outside of the Kamino scene and we never see him on screne

It's the prequels. Virtually nothing of the wider story is explained just in the films

Nobody knows Sifo Dyas, he doesn't exist in the archives, all they know is that Dooku (Tyrannus) asked for them and they were made after Jango, srly, only a retard would trust them

I think tarkin. Or the one with the emperor and vader stranded on a planet.

Why are you making shit up fag?

They said he was killed almost 10 years before obi wan came to kamino

Do midichlorians decide if someone is a Sith or a Jedi?

Like, everyone has x number of light midichlorians and y number of dark midichlorians and if y > x they'll lean dark?

same trick alan moore used to explain why Dr. Manhattan didn't see everything coming in Watchmen

According to TCW show he died, sure, but nobody knew he died, he also tried to convice the council about building an army for the republic, jet the council didn't know shit about this, he was also a member of the high council around the battle of Naboo, yet nobody knows much about him, srl, what the fuck? Obi should know about him, Quigon was always talking to the council around that time, so should Yoda and Mace (speciall Yoda who was in the council since like forever). Man, the writing of this shit is tight as a drum

I think they saw it more as building on top of the destroyed remains of those they defeated. Happens all the time in real life.

god i just bought that a while ago and blew through it and got stuck on that level. havent played since. good think kotor 2 is super easy

Kill yourself retarded faggot

Except in real life magic doesn't exist and also good magic and bad magic don't linger on objects and places, seriously, are Jedi fucking retards?

In attack of the clones obi wan says he died almost 10 years ago.

What did Dooku do that was wrong?

Why did Syfo Dyas need to exist? Wouldn't it have made more sense if Dooku ordered the army back when he was still a Jedi?

youre mind is clouded by the dark side

Again in TCW show he somehow leaves the council and dissapears with his ship and other guys without anyone knowing what became of him, then during TCW time line Obi finds his ship in one episode and discover who was he, what happened to him and what was his mission. So was Obi a pyschic and saw the future in Ell then proceeded to forget it all immediately same for the rest of jedi?

A lot of story changes were made between aotc and rots.

>youre mind

Syfo Dyas was supposedly to be Sydo Dyas (Sidious acting as a Jedi) but George fucked up names and people assumed he meant a Jedi, then he said yeah why not because he hated sw anyway

I don't give the slightest fuck about your cartoons user.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_Clouding

if you plan on playing kotor 2 do it on pc mate, you miss out by not having the restored content mod

user asked for canon explanations, I was giving them to him

Not canon

In my star wars fan fiction the Sith kill the Jedi using one of those, what do you call them, big artillery things that shoot iron balls?

Doesn't mean it's not what was used. Just hasn't been stated officially.

Dissun da Booma.

Officially is because the Jedi temple was built on top of a sith temple so the dark side is literally everywhere and that's why they don't sense shit

Catapult? trebuchet?

Battlefront II

>user asked for canon explanations
Where? When?

That makes some sense though as the future teleporter explosion created tachyons which caused a disruption in time so he couldn't see any further.

The Jedi constantly use the Force to help guide them and make the right choices, but in the prequels they just always go against their best judgement every time. They see that Anakin's training is clouded by the dark side but have him trained anyways, it's painfully obvious he's in love with Padme but put him in charge of protecting her, then they have him hang with Palpatine even though they know the dark side surrounded him and them being together also makes them feel off.

kill yourself disney fag

A sith power called bad writing

Dissun DA BOOMBA!?

If Coruscant was clouded by the dark side, why didn't they go to another planet and used their future sight powers from there?

epik :PPP

According to the old EU, Palpatine had literally used his dark side powers to create a cloud of confusion over Coruscant that affected the critical thinking processes of the Jedi.

No excuse now I suppose.

>that episode of Clone Wars when fucking gungans manage to capture Grevious for a short time

he masked his ki