Childhood is idolizing Walt, adulthood is realizing Hank was right

Childhood is idolizing Walt, adulthood is realizing Hank was right

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=anS1zcQYFek
youtube.com/watch?v=uCNcDoRzs5Y
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if you thought walt had.any small peice of goodness in him after they spelled out just how petty, vindictive and self destructive je jas always been his rich friends party episode, you are stupid.

that's what he's saying though, maybe you should reread the OP

memeing aside, im pretty sure no one idolized walt. everyone knew he eventually became the bad guy. but that doesnt mean people werent rooting for him - because he was the main character and did "badass" things that were entertaining.
enjoy your meme thread though

he's saying how could you be so stupid to even idolize walt in the first place

Hank was worse than Walt though. He ruined everyone's lives because of his ego.

True adulthood is realizing that Jesse is the only sympathetic character. Underageb&s just hate him because "hurr he cries 2 much he need 2 be BADASS like muh hank and walt and mike"

Alright who gave the down syndromes internet access?

>calls everyone a bitch
>is the bitchiest character in the show
bravo vince

Why hate on Walt? The guy finally stepped up and achieved something for himself. That something came at a price, and like all of us, we must choose if that price is worth it for our dreams in this one life.

He made his decision and followed through on it with aplomb. I respect that and him. Hank was a stone fool.

No faggot. "Le TrUe aDuLtH00d" is knowing that all the characters had flaws.

Hi guys I'm Todd

Yeah, I rewatched most of the recent AMC marathon and walt was alot harder too root for.

>*inhales weed smoke*
>yeah man.....like......there were no good or bad characters man.......they were all like.......both good and bad........nothing is black or white man.........it's all shades of gray.........
>*cough cough cough cough*
>shit man....that's deep.....

yeah, i remember my edgy teenage nihilist phase too there friendo

N O · M O R E · H A L F · M E A S U R E S · B E T T E R · C A L L · S A U L · W I P E · D O W N · T H I S · S T A Y · O U T · O F · M Y · T E R R I T O R Y · I · A M · T H E · D A N G E R · I · A M · T H E · O N E · W H O · K N O C K S · Y E A H · B I T C H · Y E A H · S C I E N C E · I · A M · I N · T H E · E M P I R E · B U S I N E S S · S A Y · M Y · N A M E · B O O Y A ! · H A V E · A N · A 1 · D A Y · J E S S E ! · A · C R I P P L E D · L I T T L E · R A T A · I · W O N · L E T · U S · C O O K · M I S T E R · W H I T E · I · W A T C H E D · J A N E · D I E · R E S T R A I N · T H I S · W A N T · T O · C O O K ? · T H E Y · A R E · M I N E R A L S · M A R I E · N O T H I N G · S T O P S · T H I S · T R A I N · D O · I · L O O K · L I K E · A · S K A T E R ? · W H E R E · I S · B R E A K F A S T ? · I · F U C K E D · T E D · F R A N C H · C O W H O U S E · W E · A R E · D O N E · W H E N · I · S A Y · T H A T · W E · A R E · D O N E

Todd "child killer" Alquist

says the underage unironically using the true adulthood maymay.
try harder kiddo

at first it was pretty cool seeing him not give a fuck anymore but once he used the kid to get his way it's just nothing left

>D O · I · L O O K · L I K E · A · S K A T E R ?
i dont remember this one

The important thing to take away from breaking bad is the Lydia did nothing wrong and is hot af desu

In the beginning he had good intentions. He used his knowledge of chemistry to sell drugs to provide for his family knowing he was going to die from lung cancer and knowing that what he was doing was morally wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=anS1zcQYFek

I don't think a lot of people felt walt was in the right at the end of the series.

They were rooting for him though. Empathy is a strange thing m8, good thing you all are autists here.

do americans kids actually openly mock people in an obvious and noticeable way?

Literally It's called acting with my hands: The Character

i wish laura fraser is my paranoid mommy

Yeah.

>facilitated a meth business
>hired people to kill someone
>only cares about money
but yeah, shes hot in a friends mom kind of way

This guy gets it

People mostly always root for the protagonist in movies and TV because usually we know more about them than we do other characters.

Fuck off, budget Matt Damon.

Fat Damon

Walt even poisoned a kid that almost died to have his way

Fuck off

Walt only became a villain after season 4. The show honestly should've just ended with BTFOing Gustavo and leaving it at that. After that, the show just felt aimless, and they were forced to double-down on Walt becoming a criminal kingpin because there was no other direction to go.

adulthood is realizing Skyler was right

Walt needed to get his downfall

youre a fucking idiot. the whole plot was planned from the start. leaving at gustavo without wrapping up walts chracter arc is the most retarded shit ive heard.
i hope you never write for tv

Onetime reminder that there would be literally no, zero, nothing, at all, crime associated with meth if the DEA and draconian drug laws didn't exist. All the pain, suffering, murder, etc. in the show is a direct result of Hank-facilitated government overreach in people's affairs.

>fuck another dude because her husband's making drugs.
>right
K.

In uneducated flyover states and generally poor areas, yeah. Even though I'm awkward as fuck, I had the benefit of being raised by upper middle class parents and went to private schools, and such obvious and open mockery never occurred.

It really ties into my theory that the more normie people get the less empathy they actually have for those around them. Learning to be a regular person from childhood is essentially being taught to be a low level sociopath.

lmao

Agreed, we should make addictive poisons legal

>responsible adults need babysitting laws

>make drugs illegal
>current situation

>make drugs legal
>exact same situation, as in people will still do drugs, but the prison system won't be flooded with people that wanted a bag of pot, and THE FUCKING CARTELS WOULD DISAPPEAR

It's sad that the only reason this doesn't happen is because of retarded old fucks and corrupt people that benefit from the existence of cartels because they have a piece of the drug pie.

See

>THE FUCKING CARTELS WOULD DISAPPEAR
Do you think the mafia disappeared after prohibition ended? They'll just move on to something else.

youtube.com/watch?v=uCNcDoRzs5Y
10/10 scene

So? It's like clearing a house of bugs, you go room by room and soon they have nowhere to scamper off to (no more illegal things that shouldn't be illegal that they can monopolize and make a shitton of money off of, in collusion with authorities that are above the law as always). Like ex-Senator Yee, who was all anti-2nd Amendment and imported guns into California from the Philippines.

You know, its funny. If just one of the main characters, doesnt matter who, had let go of their ego everything would have been fine.