Cringy dialogue

"Normal is just a setting on a dryer" -Harley Quinn, Suicide Squad 2016.
I have never rolled my eyes so hard in a theatre before. You can tell the writer is an avid tumblr user and was trying to appeal to emo 13 year old girls. Jesus christ her dialogue was awful.
Shes hot af tho

>Normal is a difficulty on a video game. People like us, we don't play on normal

"Cringy Dialogue"

-OP

"I hate sand"

You memellenials "cringe" at everything. You would have never made it through the 80s and 90s.

>violently tips fedora

I've never actually seen a "Normal" setting on a dryer

Fuck off old man

And thank fuck for that. Those were terrible decades.

This is you

Most movies now suffer from the same stupid thing, characters don't talk to eachother they just spout one-liners at eachother for minutes at a time. It's really stupid that most of the movies that actually don't do this are comedies, and just do it for jokes.

Suicide Squad, Rogue One, capeshit in general, Asscreed, the list goes on. Maybe it's to have quick, meaningless quotes to put like OP's pic?

Tell 'em Steve Dave

This may disturb you but a majority of millennials lived through the 90s at a conscious time of their lives

Both sides are fucking losers but I wanna see that fat chicks tits

Or maybe you should stop watching corporate produced consumerist trash and actually watch something intellectually stimulating?

>ywn fuck Margot while she tells you to own that shit

>tfw I'm too intelligent for consumerist trash

The ironic thing is the guy in your pic is the exact type to enjoy Star Wars, Marvel, and the rest of the mass produced garbage while unironically calling himself intelligent and enlightened for seeing the deeper truths in those movies.

>people audibly talking over John Legend

Rude desu

I still don't understand. Why is this bad dialogue?

I LOVED Suicide Squad. Harley Quinn was so fucking awesome. Just like my gf, badass and oh so beautufil. The Joker was great too. I'm like the Joker irl, I don't care about rules. FUCK Batman and fuck rules. Fuck Amanda Waller, but not because she's a woman or black, because she's authority and I don't respect authority.

kek

I kek every time

>I'm the motherfucker who found this place sir

what did she mean by this?
who talks like that to their superior?

She said sir, didn't she?

stop watching movies that are made to sell action figures to ten year olds?

ORANGE SLICES

Nice pasta

calm down it's not that serious you turbo autist

she's trying to appear down to earth and more average joe-like

MOMS

This is exactly what I thought of
Hey at least the wizard aint pretending to be a fucking special snowflake

You have to admit, its shitty writing user. Nothing to sperg over but WB is getting desperate

>You either die a hero, or live long enough to become a villain.

What ever happened to fucking subtlety.

that person has clearly never watched 'wrong cops'

>someone was paid money to write this

>she was fearless
>and crazier than him
>she was his queen
>and god forbid anyone disrespect his queen
Wonder how many takes it took to get Viola Davis to say that with a straight face

>Crazier than him
What the fuck does that even mean anyway? How is that a good quality for this task force, and how is this even proven when her bf is the fucking Joker?

She's basically saying "NORMIES GET OUT"

Is she /our gal/ yet?

>She was fearless and crazier then him

Why the fuck did they call her crazier then him.

Also she doesn't do anything remotely crazy the whole movie. All her motivations are logical and based in reality except for the fact that she loves joker but desu that's just because their romance was poorly written not actual insanity.

I would say fuck off to beta9k

No, because she's voicing people who are normal. Millions of undifferentiated little cows who capeshit producers are now pandering to to prevent box-office stagnance. Hence skinny Wonder Woman. Hence so much bullshit.

That was terrible too.

>"Normal is just a setting on a dryer"

>faggot who doesn't use a clothes dryer and still lets his mom do it detected

Because it's coarse and rough and irritating.