Twin peaks thread? I just finished S2. Loved it, best thing I've seen in a while...

Twin peaks thread? I just finished S2. Loved it, best thing I've seen in a while. What are peoples hopes/expectations for S3? Also, would you recommend watching fire walk with me?

You've watched it before and are only posting this thread so you can circlejerk with your fellow hipster redditor lynchtards.

twin peaks is a good show, youre not gonna find anyone here willing to talk about it

Eh not many people are treating the new show as "Season 3" per se. To be honest I don't know what to expect. Showtime caved and gave into all his demands and Lynch has carte blanche to do whatever he wants, something he didn't have on the show or even on FWWM to an extent.

It'll be something special for sure, but will it be dealing with a Cooper who's been occupied by Bob for over 20 years? I'm not sure if I'm going to like what that's turned him into he was already super creepy in FWWM.

He's also added like 100 new people to the cast for some reason.

So what if xe is? It's a fun show to discuss and enjoy in the company of others, not that your ilk would understand that sort of social interaction.

Yeah, was just reading the list of new actors. Fucking trent reznor on there. Duchovny coming back though apparently. No truman though which is disappointing

Twin Peaks, Harry Potter, and Les Miserables threads are the best threads on Sup Forums.

>So what if xe is?
It's cringe inducing and sad.
>not that your ilk would understand that sort of social interaction
You know your home site of reddit is built specifically for this type of desperate lonely behavior, right? This is an image board.

Honestly man, if I'd watched it and wanted to talk about it, I'd make a standard thread like I do for anything else. I don't care enough to lie. I literally finished the last ep of s2 about 20 mins ago.

People like you who tar everything as reddit must be on there a fair bit to know what exactly encapsulates a redditor. You massive faggot

Did you like season two? I thought it was a passable, yet not as refined follow-up to season one, up until the reveal of who killed Laura. After that point it became close to being overly campy, but still watchable. I thought the campiness was well-suited enough for the show though because of its universe's already-established, well-crafted charm. That being said however, I wouldn't be eager to watch season two in its entirety any time in the near future, since it does drag on. The series finale does somewhat redeem the drag of such a lengthy, drawn-out season, primarily because of Lynch's evident hand in directing it and the great scene in the Black Lodge. I have yet to see Fire Walk With Me but I've heard incredibly mixed opinions about it. I've come to understand that if you enjoy Lynch's more challenging works - Lost Highway, Inland Empire, and the like - it's worth the watch. As for my hopes for season three I hope Lynch ditches most of the Americana campiness in exchange for the eerieness of season one, especially that if the first few episodes.

REMINDER TO GET HYPE FOR TOMORROW.

Showtime will be having a panel with based Kyle, based Madchen and some other guests, premiere date and more details will be given, hopefully a trailer.

yeah, this got me thinking. what i came up with is i think the hotel is now a tourist destination or something, or a spot musicians stop midway or between gigs on a tour to rest up. seems like a lot of musicians were added to the cast. this is assuming they're playing musicians in the show as well. i guess we'll see soon enough. as long as its bonkers, i'm down for anything Lynch has cooked up.

is it actually good or is this just a meme show for autismal foreveralones?

>having seen reddit and being able to distinguish who's reddit after all the tourists from there came here and ruined the place with their faggy taste and behavior means you go there a lot
You're not rational.

I thought it was a little slow at first, after the build up and reveal of S1, and I couldn't give a shit about James, but it found it's footing as it progressed. I loved windom earle and his whole storyline. They definitley ramped up some of the campiness though, I mean, duchovny in a dress, but I enjoyed it. It managed to be funnier than a lot of sitcoms are while retaining the darker plot focused side. Ben hornes civil war reenactment was goddamn hilarious

It's a quirky meme show. It was a fad when it came out and hipsters only talk about it because liking Lynch is what the college kids who "get it" do.

>tourists

do you live here? And this place has always been a mix of retards with bad taste, pretentious fucks and people somewhere in the middle.

figured as much. into the bin it goes

I definitely recommend trying first couple eps. You'll know if it's for you pretty quick. I can see why it wouldn't be some peoples cup of tea, but i loved it.

>I'll see you in 20 something years
>Exactly 20 something years I not only watch the show but there is suddendly news about a S3
Poetry

>s3
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's a fuckin meme to label stuff as a meme now.

You'll be missing out

Yes. I've lived here for a decade. The ratio of pretentious fucktards went up significantly when redditors decided they needed to come here for e-cred and to talk about Dabid Lynch.

ill take the chance

did u like stranger things?

Which actress was most bangable? Show was filled with talent

Fug off.
I watched it because my mom had good memories of it when it aired and she spoke about how campy it was.
It turned out to be bretty good.

I thought it was decent but was basically 3 different stephen king stories mashed together. Twin peaks is something far more original

>my single mom

It's one of those rare shows my parents enjoy as much as i do

She's not single because she has me in bed.

That's not something to brag about man

It's nice to not have much of a wait

>all statements of fact are bragging
Stay in school.

I love how butthurt you are over this place. This place is trash, it's fun to talk shit, but it's trash. Yet you talk about it like it's some special people where only the wise most knowing talk about films. Or at least it was until reddit suddenly appeared out of nowhere, infecting the patricians with a ville disease of plebs. Guess what man. It never was and never will be.

>everyone who bests me is emotionally involved
I never said the site was a utopia. I merely stated that hipster faggot millennials from reddit made the site significantly worse. You really need to work on making sure your posts contextually fit what has been said instead of just throwing a toddler temper tantrum via text when you prove incapable of gaining an edge. I know reading is hard and your upbringing didn't provide you with any advantages, but you just need to try harder.

Ah, yes, you have bested me sir, in this game of wits. lolz son. I never suggested, though, that you had suggested, that this place was a utopia. The fact that you brought up being here for ten years, affirming you 'lived' here means that you have some strong affiliation to it. I like the irony of you talking about the board having more pretentious people on it, whilst your every word drips with pretension

>I just finished S2. Loved it
How? I rewatched it anticipation of the new season, but couldn't make it past episode 1 of season 2; the sour taste still hasn't left my mouth.

>one of the most acclaimed, beloved series of all time
>gets called a quirky meme once on a mongolian stamp collecting forum
>into the bin it goes
rethink your life choices

(((critically acclaimed)))

>The fact that you brought up being here for ten years, affirming you 'lived' here means that you have some strong affiliation to it
An historical affiliation, yes. Not one of affection, as your posts seem to be implying. I'm sorry if you've mistakenly conflated pretentious with condescending. Maybe it's time for some remedial education to get that intellectual insecurity monkey off of your back. You do know that's why most people use the word "pretentious", right?

Sherilyn Fenn was really something. Don't know what made her so sexy but wow

hell fucking yeah Stan is back

you must not hang out on late night Sup Forums much. usually only 25% of the posts are negative

shelly best girl. audrey a slut

How did you react?

Cooper and General Briggs were the best characters by a long shot. Pretty much everything besides their plotlines was insufferble filler. God tier demonic storytelling and pitiful soap opera romance. Overall, very comfy show

I laughed at the horrible acting.

What else should I watch if I enjoy Twin Peaks?
Really like that small town mystery with memorable characters feel

northern exposure

I honestly hope S3 is as dark as FWWM.

With every episode being directed by Lynch I have no doubt it's going to be absolutley fantastic.

>finally a TP thread today
>full of buttmad autists

Kek