Why hasn't there been a blu ray release for the full trilogy yet?

Why hasn't there been a blu ray release for the full trilogy yet?
ITT blu ray releases you'd buy in a heartbeat

NOTLD 1990 > original.

Fuck that screeching bitch

A Savini movie with no gore, horrible.

Did you even watch it senpai? Has some disgusting gory zombies that are some of the best he's done.

the only one I give a fuck about is Day of the Dead, other two are forgettable

>the full trilogy
But user there are six movies in this series, with a seventh on its way

is that Day remake still happening?

Doesnt need one, ever. its perfect.
They'll just add a bunch of nigger actors for diversity

>old movies on blu ray

always look like shit

SEINFELD
E
I
N
F
E
L
D

Already happened and it sucked

They shit out a straight to DVD one a few years ago with Nick Cannon.
Is there supposed to be another?

Shut up.
This and Cheers.

Day of the Dead is the best on the series

Would you, dare you say, call it the biggest piece of meat in the cave?

>Night of the Living Dead
It's in the public domain so it has had a ton of blu-ray releases but most of them are mediocre and none of them are professional grade. I hope someday we get a professional blu-ray release.
>Dawn of the Dead
It used to be available on blu-ray but it went out of print because a piece of shit producer got greedy and he won't let it go back into print unless he gets a massive paycheck.
>Day of the Dead
Shout Factory did a top notch blu-ray release a few years ago. Buy it, the picture quality is excellent and it has tons of special features.

>a seventh on its way
Doubtful, in every interview Romero talks about how he can't get any funding. He'll probably drop dead before someone agrees to fund his latest zombie movie.

No, that's a retarded opinion, seems somewhat popular on this board.

Better actors.
Better script.
Better Makeup.
Better Sets.
Better everything.

grandpa original lovers need to die already

After survival of the dead its for the best, i heavily enjoyed land, that was his last great work

>i heavily enjoyed The Pest: Apocalpyse edition

>Night of the Living Dead
>the movie that created the modern zombie
>Dawn of the Dead
>the movie that popularized the modern zombie
>forgettable
I really hope this is bait. If you don't like them that's fine but they're objectively not forgettable.

I don't know. On one hand, George has already severely tarnished his legacy and should quit before he further tarnishes it. But on the other hand, Diary of the Dead and Survival of the Dead are terrible and I don't want them to be the final part of his legacy. It's a lose lose situation.

They're influential no doubt but they left me cold. Day of the Dead on the other hand had interesting characters and layers that keep me coming back

It's also just so much more professionally made, I guess that's the benefit of experience

Land is alright, nothing spectacular but it's a Goddamn masterpiece compared to Diary and Survival. In a better world, he would've ended his career with it. In a perfect world, he would've gotten to make his Resident Evil movie.

What?

yeah there's a new Day remake on the way, seperate from the other Day movie which was gay and unrelated to Romero's films.

Maybe once they fire Snyder from the DC movies, he should do Day. His Dawn remake is actually pretty good.

I bought Dawn and Day on blu ray a couple of years ago at Walmart around Halloween. Dawn is the only movie I rebuy every time it releases a new version, or on a new format. I've got:

>VHS
>Original Anchor Bay DVD
>Director's Cut DVD
>The big multi-disc DVD box set with all the different versions of the movie
>Blu Ray

I'm sure I'll pick up the 4K Blu Ray version if that ever comes out too.