WHY DIDN'T THEY PUT A TRIGGER WARNING ON THIS

REEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GRvy0iDjgCA
youtube.com/watch?v=5aYFC_7ZIn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TRUMP NO PLEASE NO BULLY

Context?

>Katharine Hepburn hated Meryl Streep, calling Streep her “least favorite modern actress.” Ms. Hepburn is quoted as referring to Streep’s acting skills as “click, click, click,” meaning that you can always see the wheels turning in her head.

youtube.com/watch?v=GRvy0iDjgCA

JOE ROGAN ON SUICIDE WATCH

FUCK MMA AND FUCK FOOTBALL PEOPLE

SAVAGE.

And that's coming from someone who was a bit of a brat in her glory days.

Based

>6 minutes

WTF PLAY THAT BITCH OFF!!

I achieve an erection every time liberals reveal just how butthurt Trump has made them.
I climaxed to this tonight, gentlemen.

Trump is living rent-free in her head

>shitting on football and MMA

just when you thought these hollywood cucks couldn't be any more out of touch with the common man.

I can't stand this smug cunt

Whenever I see someone make a post like this, it strikes me just how miserable and pathetic someone's life has to be to find joy in the suffering of others like this. I'm sorry for whatever went wrong, but you have to realize at some point that it isn't our fault.

Why do faggots like you keep pretending that the general public just doesn't have a very positive opinion about Trump? You retards get just as triggered everytime anyone makes even a slightly negative comment. The majority of the country did not vote for him and do not like him. Why does that bug you?

Wrong, it's entirely your fault

What the FUCK is wrong with football and MMA?

>DRUMPF WON!!!!

Ummm... no sweetie, he lost by a massive margin. Hillary Clinton won by over FIVE MILLION votes.

She is the true winner. She is who the American people chose. Any time a drumpf supporter tries to brag, I laugh HARD in their face, and educate them with the facts. It feels good being on the right side of herstory. Drumpf is literally the least popular candidate of all time.

She fucking won. And was denied her rightful place

VOX POPULI

Fuck off you pathetic libcuck

President-elect* Trump

I've never seen a Meryl Streep movie but I hear about this bitch constantly

That doesn't change anything I've said.

Women actresses being great at pretending to be someone they are not, always pleases the crowd.

>this brings me to the press

fucking kill me now

Californians aren't people

You mad, white boy?

as an avid JRE fan im literally OD'ing tonight on on DMT. just put me in the flotation tank and send me down the rivers bros. this was way too much for me

HE'S NOT PRESIDENT YET, THERE'S STILL TIME TO STOP HIM!!!
Quick everyone donate Jill Stein a few dozen million!

Sorry loser she lost trump won she won popular vote against obama back in 08 but no one was bitching about that.

>literally not what I said

? And checked

The only people who voted for Trump are rural, suburban retards and racist low lifes that barely contribute to society.

City people (you know the educated ones) all voted for Hillary.

Let that sink in

youtube.com/watch?v=5aYFC_7ZIn4

Is it that hard to google whether or not some of these Trump memes are true?

Meryl Streep doesn't have the balls to step into the octagon

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BASED MEL/VINCE TEAM UP WHEN

>hollywood, foreigners, and the press are the most villified
i wonder why

>tfw i am triggered now

Also dipshit i don't care if you don't like the guy but have some fucking decency and self respect instead showing how asshurt your are on national tv about the guy you don't like as president in a week.

Yes, the uninformed masses in the cities voted for a corrupt hawk who would have thrown US into an another war in the middle east. How nice.

>keep pretending that the general public does have a generally positive opinion about Trump?
I realized what I wrote wasn't grammatically correct, hope people understand regardless.

I am a liberal and even I am sick of all these whiny butthurt speeches.

Check your privilege.
We #woke now.

mmm keep givin' me those tears, libcucks.

True Detective S3

BASED STREEP

DESTROYED TRUMPLITTLEPENIS

LMAO

>a drumpftard is lecturing me about the ((((uninformed)))) masses

HI-FUCKING-LARIOUS

Are you asking for censorship of criticism?
>JUST DEAL WITH IT LOSERS DONT SAY ANYTHING

>Ryan Gosling, like all the nicest people, is Canadan.

>caring about an industry overrun with drug addicts, alcoholics, and kiddy-diddlers

It's great how people only pay attention to the government's war on journalism only now that Trump is the president.

There is just some serious blinders on these people.

vince did not look happy

guys it's about subtlety. this is sloppy.

>in ireland I do believe
>in a shitty irish accent

what the actual fuck

Source to back those claims?

He didn't say that

Why are the backgrounds of the clips compared completely different? Hmmm

you forgot yids

>muh popular vote
>3 million lead comes from California
>California should determine the policies of the whole country
YOUNG DUMB ILLEGAL SCUM CAN GTFO
seriously they should fix their fuckhole country

>have some fucking decency and self respect instead showing how asshurt your are on national tv about the guy you don't like as president in a week.
I'm not every protest on national tv...I don't fucking speak for them. I'm not part of a Borg Collective and I don't assume most conservatives are either.

>uses Drumpf as an insult
>calls others uninformed
Loving Every Laugh

Wwaaahhhhhhh the person I chose didn't win :(

Please write in English

? To show that he uses the same kind of gestures frequently, and towards people that aren't disabled.

>3 million
>5million
>10gorillian

Oy vey its annudah shoah

And the tears. keep. flowing.

>George W. Bush won popular vote in 2004
>George H.W. Bush won popular vote in 1988
>Ronald Reagon won popular vote in 1980 and 1984
>thinking Republicans are incapable of winning the popular vote ever again just because of California and Trump saying dumb racist shit

Why not use the same clip to disprove the so called false narrative then?

man would you look at that....that chimp must be what, 400 pounds? those things will tear you to shreds...

Rural rednecks are smarter than city people by far. Where does this meme come from that if you live in a traffic-infested, concrete shithole, that somehow makes you more intelligent than people that can fix cars, plumbing, weld, do construction on just about anything, raise horses, farm crops, and build machines of all types?

its funny when bad things happen to other people

get over it

DUDE FUCK TRUMP LMAO
DUDE FUCK WHITE PEOPLE LMAO
DUDE IGNORE ALL THE ATROCITIES FOREIGN PEOPLE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR

>3 million lead comes from California
It wasn't just California though, this is objectively false
>California should determine the policies of the whole country
I don't think anyone has ever said this. Statistically speaking, why does one dustbowl podunk town of ten people get as much of a say as large macrocosms of industry and job creation? You guys love hard-line conservative economics, yet you want to basically give handouts and affirmative action to jobless swaths of this country that are already phased out.
>muh gorillions of illegal votes
Still waiting on a source for that, faglord...

It's there in the beginning to contrast with the rest of the other clips with the gesture.

It's kind of funny these dummies don't realize this type of shit makes people support Trump more (and part of why he won in the first place)

And in a few weeks he's going to be president
No matter how much of a bitchfit you throw
Trump will be in charge

hurts doesn't it?

go back to >>reddit you fucking queer
good goy

Did you not understand something?

Hillary only won with poor people honey

Liberals believe that being around smog, trash, graffiti, crime, illegals, gangs & homeless somehow increases their IQ to near Yakub levels.

This is the attitude that got trump elected you fucking idiot

Kill yourself libitch

Hillary won by 3 million votes and she won the counties that actually have an economy.

You do know what economy is right? Those states that bring in money. Those states that actually gives revenues to our fucking country?

Trump counties just leech off successful, prosperous liberal blue counties.

>Hollywood
>most villified
"Wah. I'm rich and famous and I can't walk five feet without twenty people telling me how fucking amazing I am. Wah."
Cry me a river, smug cunt.

>it's a liberal doesn't understand the rights of states and how it formed our electoral system episode
Seems to be on a rerun the past two months

>EVERY CRITICISM IS LIBERAL TEARS TEEHEE

mel doing his best 'look intrigued' face

No cares faggot hillary won the popular vote against obama back in 08 but guess who won? Go ahead and use muh popular vote as if it matters cause end of the day trump is gonna be president and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

>Hillary won by 3 million votes
see

>how miserable pathetic someone's life has to be
projection

>find joy in the suffering of others
said nobody. delusional strawman

>"I" see... "our" fault
just confirming himself as another lunatic lib

>majority of country didn't vote for him

No, just not your libtard containment zones

Wow, it's almost as if densely-packed areas have more economic output on aggregate than sparsely-populated rural counties

Really fires up the ol' neurons

To be fair - and this is coming from somebody who greatly prefers Hillary to Trump - that's kind of the point. The people living in the middle of buttfuck nowhere feel left behind. Nobody gives a shit about them, and their livelihoods are slowly fading away. And so, they vote for something different, instead of the status quo. It's not that hard to comprehend.

Numbers can be hard. We understand.

if they changed the rules of the election it would change how the candidates would campaign

you're just gonna have to get used to it for the next 8 years

This is truly from the perspective of a rich person who doesn't live in the lowest parts of society.

Haha fart sniffing city libs who are literally the most useless unproductive people on earth.

Keep crying bitch nigga them tears are good right now.

Why do actresses worship Streep? She was in 101 dalmations? And that movie with Anne Hathaway. Like literally a meme actress.

yet she only won with poor people, hmmmm