Tfw all of you're favorite celebrities think your evil and retarded for voting trumpf

>tfw all of you're favorite celebrities think your evil and retarded for voting trumpf

How did you not already know this?

You're not evil, just lacking a strong male role model

I can assure you that everyone thinks you're evil and retarded if you voted for trump

Because you are.

You're not evil. Retarded yes.

Tfw everyone that didn't vote Trump are evil and rerarded

give me one good reason why someone ISN'T evil and retarded for voting trump

i'll wait

Deborah Walscherman Shultz screwing Bernie out of a nomination for a future position in Clinton's cabinet

Can't we just disagree on some things but still be friends?

>worshipping hollywood celebrities
You deserve it desu

FUCK PMURT FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>liking celebrities

Why?

Hillary would have been worse
she was literally dying and rotting in her shitty diapers

>pretending you voted

And Hillary being aware of it..

Tim Kaine was the head of the DNC and stepped down to a Clinton plant, Shultz for her to manipulate everything behind the scenes with the government, media and politicians to make sure Hillary wins from the get go, in exchange Kaine got the VP slot. All this poor people that voted hundreds of millions of dollars for Bernie didn't matter to the entire DNC, Obama administration or msm.

Fuck anyone that voted against Trump

Don't worry americlap,

you're fine as they just cheered brad pitt who has been confirmed as a child abuser by skinny joelee

well, you are. i'm surprised it took celebrities telling you this for you to notice

kektarded desu

>tfw all your favorite celebrities died before the rise of social media and internet activism

>actually caring about others opinions

A major reason I haven't killed myself yet is the hope of being part of Holocaust 2: Electric Boogaloo.

>Voting for a literal kike who is giving your country to Israel and smiling in your face while he does it

Good job you fucking idiot. I hope the rope snaps halfway through and you end up in some underfunded state hospital where the niggers that work there burn you with cigarettes all day to take out their anger at all the gibsmedats Trump took away from them to give to Israel so they now take all the white jobs.

>When you are only dumb.
Enjoy having Rabi Trump as president Sup Forumscuck and start learning yidish.

I don't get why you would be concerned with the political opinion of people who live in the most cushioned (politically and socially), wealth-segregated environments in America. Politics isn't their forte, just like it wasn't for Einstein.

Eat shit Trumpcuck.
You're not welcome here.

I already think all my favorite celebrities are evil and retarded

Such an encouraging and friendly post, I wish her the best.

>caring about what (((liberals))) think

>DUDE THERE WERE ONLY TWO OPTIONS SO THE BLAME'S NOT ONE ME LMAO XD

Fuck you kike bootlicker. You'll be the ones squealing the loudest as the noose slides around your necks.

Nice bait.

U mad?

Not evil, just poorly informed, likely as a result of being gullible.

Seems a fair portion of Hillary voters are in the same boat.

Trump was the objectively worse choice, but America might have needed it's generally idiotic populous to see first hand just how damaging their idiocy has become.

Trump is already in the process of selling the country to Wall Street and will go down in history as one of the worst U.S. presidents in history.

>Trump was the objectively worse choice
No.

Why did you put the word liberal in kikemarks? You conservacucks are ones who are sucking Israel's mutilated cock.

>The truth is bait

Stupid kikeloving conservacuck. Enjoy your kike country, Amerikike.

I'm so fucking happy you wouldn't even understand.

Stop being mean
I've done nothing to you

Says the low testerone cuck that doesn't know anything about business or politics. I'm laughing at you kid

Evil...no. A maladjusted angsty right-tard?...most likely.

Retarded? I think thats implied when you consort with people on a Hungarian silversmithing forum.

>Not evil, just poorly informed, likely as a result of being gullible

t. Shlomo Shekelstein, Trump supporter since 1986.

Wrong. Hillary Clinton was completely clueless when it came to people and business and was more concerned over her private business dealings that she had with overseas beurocrats.

Trump was the best option we had in 60 years

>low testerone cuck that doesn't know anything about business or politics

Please, enlighten me oh great heebloving nigger. Explain to me why Trump's relationship with Israel is what it is. Explain to me why he was giving sick kikes rides on his private jets years ago. Explain to me why you and the rest of the fat misinformed manbabies on that board where you profess to hate the Jews so much actively supported and helped put in office the biggest kike shill to EVER run for the office of the President of the United States of America.

I'LL FUCKING WAIT.

Go blow your father
if he didn't abandon you at birth, i mean

>Trump was the best option we had in 60 years

Oh, you are definitely an Israeli Jew.

I was a registered democrat up until the point the party decided to become exclusively about identity politics.

didn't vote for Dump but I'm glad he won
watching everyone have a meltdown has been worth it
I don't care if the world gets shittier
it just revealed to me what I already thought was the case, that everyone is a huge hypocrite that only cares about their team

>my team lost!!!! nooooooo!
lol.

Him paying lip service to a country before he's inaugurated doesn't outweigh the signaling, and the damage that has been done to the mainstream media establishment through his election. If you wouldn't have voted Trump because of some non-sequitur like a bunch of grandstanding about an ally then you're retarded, simple as that. 8 years faggot

I want to hatefuck her

>ITT: Amerikikes slowly realize what they have done and get laughed at by every other country because we all saw it coming and helped meme Trump into being their leader

I didn't vote for trump, nor do I think that people who voted for trump are evil.

I do however thing all the people that are freaking out over trump are gigantic idiots.

You're not worth my time in writing down an explanation.

You're just as dumb as the guy above

>8 years

God I hope so. Nice ZERO things backing up anything and saying "L-L-L-L-LIP SERVICE, HE'S NOT A JEW PUPPET HE'S JUST PLAYING THE SYSTEM, SO WHAT HIS FIRST PHONECALL AFTER ELECTION WAS TO NETANYAHU, HE'S GONNA M-M-M-M-MAGA!" you fat dumb fucking inbred retard.

Eh, whatever. Have your (you.)
Thanks for the laugh, babby.

Hillary said that Angela Merkel was her role model

I rest my case. Anyone who voted for her is horrible.

LEL TRUMPKIKES LITERALLY CAN'T BACK UP ANYTHING THEY POST AND ARE STARTING TO REALIZE THE TRUTH!

LOOK AT THE FAT TRUMPKIKES AND LAUGH EVERYONE!

A BLOO BLOO MOMMY I ACCIDENTALLY GAVE MY COUNTRY TO A JEW! ;_;

Liberal cuck

Kill yourself, you filthy faggot. Trump will MAGA, and you will keep crying like the bitch you are.

>doesn't support shitty trade deals, open borders and social justice bullshit
>"objectively worse"
Fuck off

You aren't very good at this.

>8 years
Suck it, jew

You've been wrong about Trump literally every other step of the way, why break the trend now
Or not, maybe you'll run and beat the incumbent Trump with your unprecedented "GAS THE KIKES" speeches that draw millions of Americans

Okay. Explain how.

I'LL KEEP FUCKING WAITING.

Not liberal by the way, I just have a working brain.

>injecting stuttering into a word-based imageboard
>crying about evidence when you post a few pictures on an issue that doesn't matter at all

Are you an accelerationbabby or just some concern troll who is mad about a grassroots culture sprouting up?

>favorite celebrities

That's where you fucked up OP

>KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE
Time to close the browser for a while, friend

Please, go on. I'm dying

>he isn't able to separate political satire on a Mongolian imageboard from reality

Son, you need to lay down for a moment and take a breather

>implying thats worse than voting drumpf

>FUCK PMURT

>Caps lock

he mad

Outside in the real world people elected Trump.

Liberals would prefer to stay indoor watching their PC garbage.

Evil? No. Retarded? Well depends on what tax bracket you fall under but if you're on Sup Forums....

Better than you Trumpkike.

More like

>I can't wait to suck you, Jews.

I was literally never wrong about that kike faggot and warned you fat retards for over a year before you elected the piece of shit. Now you get to have you Jew and suck it too.

Good job of trying to move the goalposts. Not gonna work on me, answer any of the questions asked of you Trumpkikes ITT or stop posting and just wait for the yum yum Jew cum.

Kill yourself, Kike.

You're right, you are, and by your own hand too. LEL ;^)

>I-I-I-IT'S JUST SATIRE XD

Kill yourself kike.

>H-H-HE MAD!

lel sweetheart you have no idea how not mad I am right now. I get to watch you burn. I'm sitting here with dick in hand.

From my point of view, celebrities are evil

ITT: Drumpfsteinfags get eternally rekt

Why is anyone surprised that the least educated amerifats got tricked into voting for a rich jew snake oil salesman? These fatties pump TV dinners into their veins daily and call pizza a vegetable.

The big takeaway from me is how badly film is going at the moment.

All the films nominated with the exception of Deadpool and La La Land will unlikely be seen by mainstream audiences.

I doubt Moonlight will have an audience greater than 100,000 people.

10 years ago The Departed won Best Picture. A Scorsese film enjoyed by critics and audiences alike.

10 years later and there's a chasm wide divide between us and the media.

Bros I'm fucking scared.

I was ready for trump to destroy the jewish influence on our country but... oh god we're getting fucking destroyed out there bros.

It's not fucking fair! Why can't people reject israel once and for all?

I'm fucking scared... I think the jews are about to win bros...

fuck off

Truly, this autism is a monument that must be displayed for all to see. Keep at it, manbabby

(You)
(You)
(You)

and have some more (yous)

(you)

(you)

(you)
(you)

Nice schizophrenia you got there, user. Are you upset that Trump is going to bomb your shithole Paki country?

Why are you acting like such a meaniehead? (Pardon my cussing.)

cant wait for the liberal tears when jerusalem becomes the new home of the us embassy

You're not evil but yeah you're retarded.

>caring what celebrities think
>voting for trump
checks out so far

Tough but fair.