Discuss Taboo on BBC One/FX

Show premiered on BBC One first yesterday and is coming to FX tomorrow. It's really good. Starts off iffy because lack of details but after 15 mins you understand the plot and by the end of the first episode sets everything up with a powerful scene with the villains of the story. Hardy is unnerving and scary. Very good performance and will win some awards next year. Very high quality show and reminds me of HBO production values.

If you want I can post a mega link to download the episode as well. Only 55 mins.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!c4ZBDCIb
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It looks likes it'll be weird too

Would love to see it, been keeping myself in the dark so it's unspoiled.

It will at least help get me through the wait for the next season of Peaky Blinders.

mega.nz/#!c4ZBDCIb

Encrypt key: !OZwrZD984MdEqOjPWZnHF12VHCOkZG-obZMLsnKdBv8

Trailer really doesnt tell you shit about the show. It's just a hype thing really.

It's very weird. But interesting and refreshing.

Download I posted should take about 15 mins and its HD.

Thanks user

Cool. So many movies and shows get ruined these days through trailers.

If you go to megalinks reddit theyll probably have all of the episodes sunday. I know it's reddit but mega is safe and easy to find movies and shows. Especially with kickass gone.

Yeah trailer keeps it mysterious so you wouldn't have got spoiled. The plot itself is simple. But the mystery of his past is the true reason to watch the show. That's all I'll say unspoiled.

>BBC one
Into the trash it goes

Is it kino?

K I N O

O N I K

It looked kind of gay to me, like in a homosexual way. Am I misreading it?

More like incest maybe..

the way he talked to his sister

There is nothing gay about it. They also use the word nigger multiple times

I just watched the first episode and thought it was great.

>im cold
>my feet hurt

>OLD
>WHITE
>MEN

tabboo is exactly what i expected +hoped for

Its great to have a good new drama, lacking quips and politics

>FUCKING NORMIES

So....this show is gonna be better than Penny Dreadful, right? I don't get why everyone's been trying to cash in on the Victorian Era these past few years and doing a fucking horrible job of it.

Much better.

Its strangely comfy too

do not bully penny dreadful

thanks, gonna add this to my >'normies having fun' webm collection

What's this from?