Why do SJWs always make this exact same "commentary" on every award show...

Why do SJWs always make this exact same "commentary" on every award show? Do they expect white people to be crying and cheering whenever a black person talks about being black?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NxyGmyEby40
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Most sjws tend to be self loathing whites, that's why

twitter is an online ghetto, its dominatd by black people.

and then this

Why do you let it affect you? These people are insignificant and nobody takes them seriously. They berate elite actors and get nothing out of it but the fluttering in their stomach when the notifications roll in. Seriously, just ignore them.

It's psychological warfare. By undermining the positions of successful white actors, they can automatically raise the profile and status of their black counterparts without ever needing to accomplish anything. Of couse, this achievement is only perceived in their minds. Regardless, tactics like this further polarise the general populace and are still categorised in their respective races despite their goal being solidarity. Just more liberal hypocrisy.

>Why do you let it affect you?

I think in part because of how distorted these people's views of whites are. It's like that Kendrick Lamar Grammy performance where many tweets about the allegedly "shocked" white audience went viral, as if 1. white people at the Grammys aren't a bunch of pro-Black liberals themselves and 2. shocking white people is the alpha and omega of black activism.

And trust me I'm not right-wing or a "race realist" or whatever.

Unless a white man can get up and say the same thing about white people then there is no equality and just leftist hypocrisy.

Leave my favorite ctress out of this you niggers

>>>/africa/

white people like op are obsessed with black people

any normal white would not give a fuck what some random black person on twitter has to say

>I think in part because of how distorted these people's views of whites are

Because they hate you and only because of what you are.

>And trust me I'm not right-wing or a "race realist" or whatever.

But you should be. And since you notice this hypocrisy, you probably will be someday soon.

except the exact opposite happened

Kek, that's how it starts. You'll be calling for the heads of every kike by the end of the year.

lmao

The fever...

Except in his speech he said that and the entire audience applauded and laughed. Nice race bait though

kek

>And trust me I'm not right-wing or a "race realist" or whatever.

You will be soon. The redpill cannot be denied once taken.

>Do they expect white people to be crying and cheering whenever a black person talks about being black?
We would have to cry and cheer 24/7 if that were the case.

That quote is more accurate than you think.

t's white kids acting black too. I mean it's literally black people communicating with little girls because they're on the same level.

And I used to be such a nice kid...
Now I walk around listening to ERIKA

they are unhappy the crowd is white

they want less white people, but dont move to a non white country....

racism will end when the last white person leaves america

>racism will end when the last white person is in the ground
FTFY

I know you're joking, but man, it would be such a shitshow if whites just let everyone else have at it.

Really makes you think. Where dd the 2 billion come from?

>_____ is EVERYTHING

when did this meme start

PREACH!

fuck drumpf and fuck white "people"

>niggers

Jewvesters

WE

>All the black people are amazing
>*kidnaps a retard or a woman for raping*

>White guy wins an award at the BET Award Show I'd like to thank all the w-

Oh wait, that would never happen because White people don't win awards at the BLACK Entertainment Television awards.

I hate social media

Good on him for thanking slightly less than 13% of the population

If whites disappeared of the Earth tomorrow, Asians would not think twice about just eradicating everyone else.

I don't even mean Asian Americans, I mean China, and everyone else on that continent. Asian Americans might still carry on whatever SJW bullshit goes on, but Asia would just fucking wipe out Africa and take the resources without pretending to care.

Atlanta is such an overrated show anyways, it only won awards because it's a "black show" and they "deserved it" even though the content of the show itself is incredibly mediocre.

I enjoyed the first few episodes, but it was nothing special and by episode 5 it was just dragging on, and wasn't even funny anymore.

Imagine the outrage if a white actor would said the same about white people.

Do you not understand how racism works?

>Vince Vaughn likes Ron Paul
mah nigga

Let's be honest though, that WOULD be racist. Black people have been oppressed for centuries. Him thanking his own people is actually quite inspiring and uplifting.

it says right there it went public in 2013

the $2bn came from cucksumers who are still buying into the meme that buying shares is actually a wise use of capital

>give your money to a random person and hope that they give more back, it's basically guaranteed profit!

Good point. Really made me think.

Hollywood:

>Full of child abusing pedophiles
>Full of degenerate drug addicts
>Full of sexual deviants
>Full of occultists and extreme religious weirdos
>Full of actual, legitimate communists

HO BOY! I CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE HOLLYWOOD FAGGOTS TELL ME WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE! SO ENLIGHTENED AND BETTER THAN ALL OF US!

I'm Irish and Serbian

The English killed my people in Ireland, attempted to genocide them by starving them. Forced them into slavery.

My Serbians were genocided by the Ottomons and when they fought back for their land NATO genocided them.

So my people know slavery, and they know genocide, and yet I'm not allowed to be proud?

Someone forgot to give them the memo....

shhhh.. in america slavery is a black thing OK. Don't be entitled you fucking whitey.

Seriously, fuck you whites and fuck Trump.

Last time I checked Connor Mcgregor flaunts his Irish pride all the time.

My wife's son and I were elated

Fucking this.

Fucking former/current junkies telling me who to vote for? Get fucked

I swear I've seen white people nominated for NAACP awards before.

My SJW sister actually makes an exception for the Irish when it comes to whites never being oppressed so there you go I guess you can be proud potato nigger.

dw i was already proud i just like to be win arguments too

Sounds like Sup Forums

Where do you think BLM's 100 million went? They've turned twitter into a massive meme machine in order to train young black and white people to hate each other.

The Sauds own a huge chunk of Twitter.

They identify as black you fucking bigot

Why is Glover desperately trying to prove he's black or trying too hard to convince the negro black? There's Atlanta and his shitty new album. Is he going through an existential crisis?

He's "woke af" now because he smells relevance

He is too white for the blacks and too black for the whites

he's cashing in on the woke black wave

he probably gets called uncle tom alot of actual niggers

>These people are insignificant and nobody takes them seriously.
CBS literally tried to blame racist white Trump supporters for the #BLMKidnapping thing.

>libertarianism

Sup Forums:

>Full of child abusing pedophiles
>Full of degenerate drug addicts
>Full of sexual deviants
>Full of occultists and extreme religious weirdos
>Full of actual, legitimate communists

HO BOY! I CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE POLTARDS TELL ME WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE! SO ENLIGHTENED AND BETTER THAN ALL OF US!

Motherfucker we gave you St. Patrick's day so you can be "proud" of your depressed and depressing people. Take it and be happy you Slavic potato nigger

no you're not you're an american with distant family from Serbia or Ireland

a horse born in a pigshed doesnt become a pig globalist scum

the difference is Black people are still subject to racism in the US today, whereas noone gives a shit about the fucking irish

A human born in America is an American.

so you can only be proud of your race if you feel people are racist towards you?

>missing the entire point that charity is not necessary

The problem is that not everybody thinks that way.

It's inspiring if you are proud of your race and be outspoken about it if your race is suffering from constant discrimination and oppression. Saying "White people rule!" in a speech is random and offensive when you consider the history of America and all of the historic context behind it. Educate yourself.

Posting about it on Sup Forums wont affect anything.

The people you're afraid of being affected by this don't use Sup Forums.

>someone who's grandparents were white europeans in America is completely different from most people whos great grandparents were white europeans

So Irish Americans, descended from slaves in America, are not the same as African Americans and cannot be inspired?

Its a propaganda broadcasting system. it will never ever go under no matter how much money it loses.

no but they are both farm animals so it's not wrong to call them that

that shitty analogy only works if you use mouse anyway you fucking spastic

Please find me a quote og that left button

Yeah, fuck whites and fuck Trump!

Because posting self righteous bullshit and having people agree with it releases dopamine, it's no different than posting selfies.

You have a day dedicated for you gingers.

You have a month

hmm I wonder if anyone else in the history of the world has judged people based on the sins of their fathers? Surely we are Just and Moral when we do this!

t.dumb ass millenials

Doesn't matter. Media isn't there to make money, it's there to spread propaganda.

Sup Forums calls all that degenerate behavior though

>thank you black people for being amazing
How are black people not embarassed that they're being treated like children.

honestly?

yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=NxyGmyEby40

Imagine being Vince Vaughn at that awards show and having to be all like "damn, Meryl Streep, you fuckin' insightful, all profound with your hoarse voice and weird gemstone-encrusted dress. I would totally take your opinions seriously, both all my characters and the real me." when all he really wants to do is look up another Pizzagate infographic on Sup Forums. Like seriously imagine having to be Vince and not only sit in that chair while Meryl Streep parrots her propaganda in front of you, the constant chuckles barely concealing her Jewish agenda, and just sit there, minute after minute, lie after lie, while she gave that speech. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking voice but her haughty attitude as everyone in the audience claps, telling her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MERYL STREEP SAYS THINGS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking goblin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been reading nothing but a healthy diet of right-wing literature and conspiracy theories and later alleged Sup Forums shitposts for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Illinois. You've never even heard anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her beaky, heavily made-up face as she croaks her words out at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to sit there and revel in her "historic (for that is what CNN is calling it)" speech, the speech she worked so hard for with personal writers in the previous months. And then the camera pans around the room to show more empty stares of slack-jawed adoration, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before Mel Gibson could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Vince Vaughn. You're not going to lose the rest of your acting career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Sins of your fathers, the evil of your grandfathers, the atrocious acts of your great grandfather, and the vehemently racist attitudes modern whites love expressing. Oppression hasn't ended.

>he thinks pol exits house
You don't know pol

Imagine being Vince at that awards show and having to be all like "damn, Meryl Streep, you fuckin' insightful, all profound with your hoarse voice and weird gemstone-encrusted dress. I would totally take your opinions seriously, both all my characters and the real me." when all he really wants to do is look up another Pizzagate infographic on Sup Forums. Like seriously imagine having to be Vince and not only sit in that chair while Meryl Streep parrots her meaningless propaganda in front of you, the constant chuckles barely concealing her Jewish agenda, and just sit there, minute after minute, lie after lie, while she gave that speech. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking voice but her haughty attitude as everyone in the audience claps, telling her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MERYL STREEP SAYS THINGS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking goblin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been reading nothing but a healthy diet of right-wing literature and conspiracy theories and later alleged Sup Forums shitposts for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Illinois. You've never even heard anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her beaky, heavily made-up face as she croaks her words out at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to sit there and revel in her "historic" speech, the speech she worked so hard for with personal writers in the previous months. And then the camera pans around the room to show more mindless stares of slack-jawed adoration, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before Mel Gibson could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Vince Vaughn. You're not going to lose the rest of your acting career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Found the triggered jewish retard

When you're used to privbeing treated like a babylege then being treated like norman adultal seems like discrimination

>Oppression hasn't ended.

It has, niggers just cant compete because of their low aptitude