Who here /hyped/?

Who here /hyped/?

Also, yeah, Cyborg is 6'4" and as tall as batfleck, but gadot is 6'11" so they have her standing in front (notie that her shield is in front of vic's arm).

Batfleck - 6'3"
Cyborg - 6'4"
Aquaman - 6'5"
Superman - 6'1"
Flash - 6"
Wonder Woman - 5'11"
Deathstroke - 6'5" and jacked AF
Commissioner gordon - 5'10" and jacked like a motherfucker

Other urls found in this thread:

celebheights.com/s/Ezra-Miller-4880.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ezra Miller isn't 6 feet tall, light in the loafers maybe.

Fuck no. Its going to be a mess and probably scrap the entire DCEU. Wonder Woman is dead on arrival, and both Flash and Aquaman have been delayed. Also Gadot looks like a damn mannequin there

Going to be shit desu

PRIME

TRANSFORM AND RISE UP!

Why is Cyborg even a part of this?

He is, though (in shoes).

celebheights.com/s/Ezra-Miller-4880.html

they're going to start teasing the suprman stuff soon enough, I think.

He's a founding member in the New 52 continuity instead of Martian Manhunter

Because 2011 and the new 52 happened.

>probably scrap the entire DCEU

Unlikely. They're profitable.

Batman looks like a chad with his stupid goggles.

>Wonder Woman is dead on arrival
Thats the only one that looks good.

How could they fuck up Cyborg that bad?

in b4 'is dat night owl?!?!?!??!!'

It's pitiful how AQUAMAN is the best looking character in the film. Flash is stuck in a spiderweb,Cyborg is straight ass, Wonder Woman is a weak dumb bitch and Batman is fat.

>No manlet superheros

REEEEEEEEE where's the diversity Hollywood? All talk and no action you self righteous cunts

As much as it's shit, Suicide Squad was a box office success and Harley Quinn's popular as fuck.
DCEU will live no matter how bad it becomes

Its slowly becoming the bat-verse, because thats what WB does when they panic

It's what works.

people want batlenses, but to me "no eyes" batman is more terryfying

How can marvel even compete?!

RDJ is in over 50% of MCU pics. He was in the first, what ... 5/7 of the first Marvel films all up. He was in the last Cap movie, he's in the next Spiderman movie. Casuals need a hook.

Ben just wants to fucking go home

yeah, me. i get excited about comic book movies, i type things like "who here hyped" without being ashamed of myself, and i'm obsessed with height. i'm hyped

made me laugh

>tfw you realize vision is as tall as flash and is the tallest in his group

What a terrible fucking picture. At no pint did someone go "hm, does it seem like the perspective is off?"

i don't like capeshit but dc clearly has more to it artistically

DC: The Mariest Suest of the Mary Sues, SJW's wet dream female Superman because because..., Super Token Negro also Cyborg wow!, Autistic God, Ocean God. Plus a literal God who hopefully doesn't wake up angry or brainwashed.

Marvel: Conflicted Prince with the heavy crown left by his deceased father, well intentioned but full ego megalomaniac genius, a woman with glocks, abstract being cursed with an universal gem, the template of conflicted superheroes, a token patriotic whatever

DC: no conflict, all powerful gods and perfect do gooders
Marvel: classical drama, good flawed characters

where is this from?

>SJW's wet dream
literally false, their entire rheotoric is redpilled as fuck.

Also, cyborg isn't a token black character because hewasn't blackwashed, he was black form the start.

And yes, if you think that poweeful characters are mary sues, then you need ot hang yourself because you don't knwo what the word means.

Joker by Azzarello

>Superman
>straight white male
>SJW's wet dream female
1.21 niggawatts

Thanks!