Tastiest Cinegrids

This one straight made me like the film more in retrospect

> this is my definition of being creative

rent a helium tank

Creativity is long dead

beautiful

The rightmost one, just above the bottom is simply beautiful

no

Batman v Superman is simply the representation of the artistic bankruptcy plaguing the contemporary film industry.

Like Man of Steel, Snyder's last endeavor in hackery, this latest attempt is to convince the masses that what they are viewing is something deep or meaningful, when all it has done is push forward shallow technicality and exaggeration to make the frame pulsate with vulgar loudness. Characters are mere veneers, the cinematography is pretty but so conspicuous as to be rendered aggravating and the thesis is about as overdone as Eisenberg's acting. The camera feels like it has been waiting all day for a climactic shot and the film's deliberately difficult production history is laid bare in the indulgent cinematography.

Thematic complexity and philosophical subtext take a back seat to what amounts to as basically an action movie with action stars wrapped up in the veil of capekino. And much like Salome, what lies beneath is ultimately puerile, obscene and holding fascination only for adolescents.

Snyder is guilty of something far greater than simply making a bad movie. He is guilty for the crime of gestating his pretense and self-importance, forcing many others to labor over it in a misguided attempt to create art and daring to call the afterbirth a film. Perhaps instead of taking his cast and crew to greenscreen rooms in search of a better shot, the American counterfeit filmmaker should have taken his juvenile and crass sensibilities to the seedy San Fernando valley. There he could have at least made a profit of filming all the money shots he wanted.

This show is pretty trash tho. A faux superhero show that's really just a clunky, boring, unrealistic political drama.

Most incorrect post i've seen in a very long time.

Wow. Kino. Trips confirms.

kino

That looks fucking terrible. Is this ironic?

My fellow kinomen...good day

ur face is incorrect

hola, Warner shill

tits or gtfo

lol

paintingesque

Not him it does look pretty poor

Its one of the most incredible shots in any cape film ever desu.

The sculpted figure of the naked doomsday as he stands and towers above Superman, a monument to his sin. More meaning in that one frame than nearly any other capeshit

Come on. The top two rows are devoid of even one good shot. The entire arrangement of shots looks incohesive to me as well.

No it does not, shill.

(((You)))

Dead wrong, buddy.

You're calling everyone shills, but what if it's you who's been the shill this whole time?

I fail to see why the second row, left column shot of the three characters in an office is worth including.

I'm not a shill BVS looks like crap too

But that netflix tv show looks even worse. Its a fucking show there's no artistry. And the shots don't meld together and they are generic and stale

>Redditlettermedia gif

Didn't even read desu

Nice try, marketer.

Your cinematic intelligence is very limited.

It's not like you're literate, anyway.

>Its a fucking show there's no artistry.

lmao

Okay, demonstrate to me why it is. Looks like a clusterfuck.

fucking this.

still stands out as the best movie I've seen in the past 2-3 years.

I'm not going to spoonfeed you.

Cinegrids are the worst fucking meme on this shit board. It's a collection of out of context stills from a movie, you could do it to anything and have it look decent. It's not even a good show of cinematography its literally just a fucking marketing trick.

Pleb shit you should kill yourself. Emily blunt making the same face for 2 hours

>he unironically watches television
Lmao

>he doesn't watch television

If you can't tell the difference between good or bad grids you suck monkey dicks. They cam be made to show off the themes and atmosohere

Do people pick random shots? Yes. Do all people pick random shots? No but a lot do

>constraining yourself to one single format of visual storytelling

yikes.

I'm going to assume you're refusing to because you are actually unable to do so until you prove to me otherwise.

Nice try, but you won't trick me into spoonfeeding you.

You shall forever remain a pleb.

You can't even make me upset senpai. There's zero reason to watch television plus its where all the shitty actors who can't get real work and are already prone to capeshit go

I watch films only.

Personally the most important part of a movie is the vistas.

Is there one for Silence yet?

Aaalright buddy. Enjoy your bargain-bin capeshit.

Yeah, here you go:

K I N O
I N O K
N O K I
O K I N

>people are trying to defend watching tv
What mass plebs

why are all HP movies after the 2nd one so fucking grimdark?

>Only actually good grid
Come one poeple

No one knows

True taste

Because wizard high school is serious stuff man

Rowling had to neuter the first book to get itpublished. Dude why is witchcraft dark lmao

Guess what after voldemort returns the tone shifts harry doesn't have a good time with people dying and shit. Tone progression. I love the early and latter ones 3 and the latter ones are pure kino

Not only that are you really asking why half blood prince is dark?

Nice buzzwords, bro! You sure showed me!

Damn the HP ones looks the best and it isn't even a competition. Look up the cinematographers who worked on the series.

A real director makes a film where almost every frame is a compelling shot. Add purposeful kinetic editing, and a wondrously unique color palette to that, then you've got yourself some real fucking kino.

And you'll say this impossible because you've only watched capeshit and Spiderman your whole life.

Posting some OC
1/3

2/3

>And you'll say this impossible because you've only watched capeshit and Spiderman your whole life.
> Blatant ad hominem

Man of Steel isn't fucking kino. It's a solid film, though.

3/3
spoilers in the movie

post the kingdom of heaven one

Smh to the lack of anime grids posted

too many still of the same scene senpai

extremely patrician taste

BVS looks so much uglier than MOS

To match the fucking film's tone idiot.

I made this and the HP ones. This one was one of the first I ever did

these arent good

this one is btter though

this one aint bad but it aint great either

the best of the potter ones

you're crazy

Pure kino

Whoever made this picked some really boring shots. TFA is a pretty bland movie but there's better looking scenes than those in it.

Great film, but doesn't really lend itself to a cinegrid.