What the fuck

what the fuck
it's literally leftist propaganda
>hurr durr they criticized Clinton so its not a slam piece on trump with a cover up topic
why is this allowed

WE WUZ SLAVES..OH WAIT

>opium laws are passed to criminalize Chinese
>Chinese stop selling opium
>crack laws are passed to criminalize Blacks
>DAS RACIS IT'S JUST LIKE SLAVERY

Blacks are dumb as a whole race no matter if they're not ghetto

we all know that Chinaman are honorary whites though

Other way around, cracker.

Get bent ling ling, I was talking good about you

It's allowed because people will pay for it. It's also allowed because you're not doing anything to stop it. Idiot.

>every point is accompanied with video from a recent news story
>"more white men have raped black women" cut to clip from 12 Years A Slave

>Ava Duvernay

Tell me then, what should I be doing to put an end to it? I didn't watch it on an account I pay for, I don't pay for any Netflix services actually

Doesn't help when the CIA and their cartel buddies are flodding American inner cities with cheap product. Both Bush ane the Clintons were in on the flood of drugs into America in the 80s and 90s.

Shocker, I thought Netflix was no political!

>Tell me then, what should I be doing to put an end to it?

Build up or acquire capital and make a documentary about the failures of this documentary. Write an essay and submit it to a website. If no website will take it, publish it on your own website.

Any of that beats bitching on an American imageboard.

Wtf I love Trump now

what if ((((they)))) shut it down?

That stuff is common knowledge.

Make copies, put it back up.

Why would you watch this? No matter what the truth is youre just going to call it propaganda because it doesnt fall in line with your delusions.

Why do some black directors only want to be relegated to doing movies only on black topics, like oppression, when they also want to be seen past their skin color?

My stepmother said it was worth watching
shes a bit crazy now that I think about it
though, it literally is propaganda
it features spliced up video of trump saying things and hate crimes
they only care about the issue on a vapid self beneficial level

>they only care about the issue on a vapid self beneficial level

This is modern political movements, unfortunately. The internet has allowed people to retweet something and show they're for a cause without actually bleeding and sweating for said cause. So nothing changes.