"You and all of us in this room really belong to the most vilified segments in American society right now...

>"You and all of us in this room really belong to the most vilified segments in American society right now. Think about it: Hollywood, foreigners and the press."

What did she mean by this?

>we are so vilified
>now watch as we get network coverage for giving ourselves awards while bloviating about how important we are

>We are better than you and don't you forget it.

i didn't see that part, but didn't Hugh Laurie say the exact same thing earlier?

Did she confuse the Hollywood Foreign Press with Hollywood, foreigners and the press? What is she even talking about?

>Think about it
Really causes one to ponder

>Hollywood
>most vilified group
I hope these self entitled:self righteous pedos get what's coming to them eventually

What are these expressions trying to convey?

>>Katharine Hepburn hated Meryl Streep, calling Streep her “least favorite modern actress.” Ms. Hepburn is quoted as referring to Streep’s acting skills as “click, click, click,” meaning that you can always see the wheels turning in her head.

>Do they have the balls to play the music or not?

This.

Hollywood is nothing but a huge fucking money laundering scheme. If you think it really costs $100+ mil to pump out your generic capeshit flick than the jews have successfully brainwashed you.

>this person born and raised in new jersey
>this person born in california
>foreigners

Bitch cray

meow meow

>spoiled disconnected Hollywood divas
>"most vilified group"

Hugh made a small joke, Streep turned that joke into "WOE IS ME! PLEASE PITY US POOR FAMOUS BILLIONAIRES!" bullshit.

>movies are art
BAHAHAHAHA

Yes im sure Pedro, covered in dirt and sweat with an empty stomach, crossing the boarder tonight is thinking about those poor people in Hollywood.

>Gracias Meryl!

>fucking oven dodging like bitch
And
>checked

hollywood made extra sure to focus in on the conservative white males in the room to catch their reaction

i didn't watch the golden globes, i don't watch the oscars, fuck hollywood and all of these celebrities who think the world cares about their political opinions

actors were considered lower than prostitutes in shakespeares day and they had it right

*kike

Someone needs to pepe these guys up

> literally the most beloved and decorated actress in history unironically stood onstage and described herself as vilified

I don't understand how actors/actresses decided they were the great minds and philosophers of our time.

THEY ARE READING FROM A FUCKING SCRIPT

NOTHING THEY DO IS GENUINE

THEY DON'T THINK

THEY FEEL

>me me me me me me me wah wah wah

Oh, is that the connection with all those specific faces?

im glad they did though.

its hilarious.

they are all so clearly thinking "i better look like a give a shit or someone's going to call me a nazi. pretend to care. pretend to care. you're an ACTOR damnit, you can DO this!"

especially mel

mels like, "i fucking KNOW they're going to put the camera on me god damnit look like you care"

>didn't bring a pillow
They're not sending their best and brightest, folks.

Latinos face so much under-representation, especially at this year's Globes, whereas blacks were overly represented -- just goes to show there is a very clear narrative the left are forming and it isn't to do with diversity

There's no good roles for Latinos until they remake Prison Break

IT'S LITERALLY MCCARTHYISM YA'LL

WE OPRESSED

WE VILIFIED

THANK YOU FOR THIS GOLDEN AWARD AND TELEVISED ACCEPTANCE OF MY GOLDEN AWARD WHILE I AM ALSO THE MOST VILIFIED ARCHETYPE IN THE COUNTRY

I WILL SURVIVE, SOMEHOW AND MAKE THIS GRAND ART WHERE I SPEAK WORDS WRITTEN BY OTHER PEOPLE WHO ARE SEVERELY UNDERPAID AND UNAPPRECIATED

They don't seem to mind as much

that's true Mel is desperate not to be cast outside the circle since his comeback movie has a shot at winning oscars lol

Latinos have their own entertainment industry

>go on Sup Forums
>so many butthurt posts
>"LITERALLY WHO?"
>"UH IS THAT A WOMAN?"
>"WHO GIVES A FUCK FUCK THIS BITCH!"

I mean come on

>carrying a pillow
Why yes, better than water or food

...........disgust

IT'S
CURRENT YEAR

>ywn have a beer with Vince and Mel and shoot the shit on set

none of these is really true. mainly because the press decides which stuff is villified and they're not gonna villify themselves. bitch be cray.

This. there's literally more latinos in this country than blacks yet they actually have work in the morning and have real problems to worry about so they don't whine about meaningless awards.

Drumpfkins BTFO.

>not being able to carry both

no bitch that's just you playing the victim again, the real vilified people are the fly-over states, White guys, and Christians, and they have been for decades now

"What did they mean by this?"

>Clinton calls everyone that is not voting for her "deplorables"
>Trump says he wants to bring jobs back to struggling Americans trying to provide for their families
>Multi-Millionaire celebrity, "foreigners", and the press are the most vilified

>It's a millionaires act like victims episode

Shut the fuck up, you cunt. Fucking pompous faggots.