What was his problem?

what was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falling_Man_(novel)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fly_(exercise)#Chest_fly
youtube.com/watch?v=PZkvbumwXSI
youtube.com/watch?v=ppAeMWFCqC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who takes off their shoes before dying lmao

s m h

going to improve your shitpost by recommending a book on the subject

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falling_Man_(novel)

i don't understand people who jumped, surely burning is a lot less scary

gainer

Is he working out? Situps?

Epic gainer breh

Nigga are you for real? Burning alive has got to be one of the worst ways to go.

Besides there is the math of it. 100% certainty of dying in the tower, 99.9% chance of dying if you jump.

God, I wish I could have been there. Can you imagine a more beautiful sight than seeing a dumb Ameriturd splattering against the pavement? LMAO

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fly_(exercise)#Chest_fly

>99.9% of dying

Maybe if you're on a lowish floor, but in that case just run down the stairs to the exit

The whole Poker plot in the second half was fucking stupid

Fight or Flight instinctual response

They probably flew off, dress shoes are slippery and have like 3 holes on each side
+that dinky little shoe string

He heard Meryl Streep's speech and couldn't bear being a white male anymore.

talk about having a crappy morning at the office lmao

kys op

youtube.com/watch?v=PZkvbumwXSI

People on the top floors where trapped. There was one staircase that somehow miraculously survived in the second tower, but even then there's burning jet fuel running all over the place.

People have survived falls from bridges, eventually you hit terminal velocity and stop accelerating.

Every time I see this picture it reminds me of chicken dance guy. It kinda looks like him

It would be an interesting way to go. Finally letting go of that fesr of death. Falling for what seems like forever knowing that youre experiencing something no one alive has ever or can ever experience. Its a little excting just thinking about it.

It'd be quite a way to die, and certainly better than living.

Why didn't he jump out the window while standing on a chair, and then just before the chair hit the ground, jump off of it?

I dont think it works that way...

Retard alert

I'd have tried to make a chute out of curtains

He did not fly so well.

I always wondered why people didn't try to slide down the fluted siding of the building.

he tried going against gravity and well lets just say he wont be sitting under an apple tree writing the laws of physics when he wakes up

One guy did but only made it a few floors before he fell

Why didn't he just fashion a glider out of the office furniture and debris and glide down gently to safety? Did he even graduate high school?

I think it works that way.

:(

why didn't he just climb down slowly and walk away

using an umbrella could be helpful too

I don't think those offices have curtains, they always have blinds.
I would have just grabbed one the office girls and raped her, might as well have sex for the last time

And if anybody tried to stop me I'd fight them to the death

What if you killed some people and then wrapped them around you and jumped, they might break your fall

Yeah situations like these call for barbarism imo.

Why did the jews do this?

>somehow survive 9/11
>go to jail for murdering your coworkers

Fucking Gamestop

What's with all the 9/11 jumper threads?

Everyone's feeling suicidal around New Year's.

Just how would you fashion them around yourself?

Right on. You're the type I'd want to share a fox hole with

No time for bullshit, skip the formalities, do what you gotta do

Is that brendan fraser?

You're one optimistic nigger, I'll tell you that.

Why didn't he just run through the fire?? If you're quick enough surely you can go through some pretty big flames come out unscathed

Electrical wiring out of the ceiling.

Why didn't spider-man save him?

The guy who owned the building later said the firefighters blew it down because it was a hazard. Only problem with that, is that detonations of that kind takes week to prepare.

Is this terrorism-kino

So it's not the first steel skyscraper in the world to have collapsed due to fire? Damn.

Yes. It's incredible all that footage even exists.

if one of them just had suction cups like that trump tower guy they could have survived maybe if they were fast climbers. or just climb down and get window punch and break into a non burning floor.

>Americans sleep, shower and have sex with shoes on
>but take them off when jumping from a skyscraper

After 911 do people in these huge office towers unironically keep parachutes at their desks? I would.

> select all skyscrapers

WHOA

Spooky as fuck. Clearly a Jewish operative leaving the scene after detonating the explosives.

That glass is probably bullet proof
Maybe not but it could probably stop a 22, no way you're going to break it with your fist

He waz vexed by the potential socio-political manifestations in the mid and near east in a historical context.

underage b& pls

>be you
>rape a girl in 9/11
>die in 9/11
>come to the Pearly Gates
>Peter is standing there
>"Oh YOU? Yea, no"
>Satan sticks his trident in your bum
>you are now fed donuts for all eternity

why didnt they climb up to the roof? I honestly want to know. The plane hit towards the middle, nothing was stopping them from going up.

I doubt that you'd be able to climb down fast enough to avoid the collapse.

Where was Ben Affleck

>office wageslaves
>educated

Pretty sure he didn't have time to ponder and process all of that

my guess would be islam and the jews

A few did, and in fact there was a police helicopter that was right there in front of them, but their reason was that the smoke was too thick. that it could "hurt more than help" and all that bullshit.

you would pass out long before you hit the ground

Why would you pass out?

>not surfing a fatty down the side of a building like legolas

Was just about to post that if I ever work in a high rise I'm keeping a parachute in my office

it burned for a few hours iirc. 70 floors 2 minutes a floor, maybe you could even jump down 10 floors onto the facade.

why didnt people attempt to use chairs or tables to break their fall?
i imaging you could almost live if you manage to get onto a falling table then land on a car

Some people did go to the roof but rescue crews weren't able to get close enough to the building to rescue them due to fire, heat, smoke, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=ppAeMWFCqC8

I've been watching a lot of entire US TV News channel recordings of 9/11 lately, for some reason

>10 floors

Nigger are you serious? Did you see the lobby? It's fucking huge, any fucker falling from the second floor would be dead.

What if you jumped with one of those mini trampolines held against your chest? How high back up would you bounce after hitting the ground I wonder..

Fucking kek

we can't all go out in style

dam, imagine being one of those poor fuckers. You made it to the top, you see police helicopters, and in the end, all for nothing and you're still fucked and what made it worse was that hope right before your eyes.

lol

Man, that Kevin Cosgrove recording is chilling as fuck.

why didnt they just base jump off?

Kevin was a bit of a cunt

I think Raimi went a little too far during production of Spiderman to think this was acceptable

this makes me sweaty and nervous

Yum.

> that spoopy ghost ship

what happens at 4:56?

The plane hit the parachute storage area

IF UR GONNA DIE ANYWAY ITS A COOLER RIDE TO DIVE OFF THE WTC

GETTING CRUSHED BETWEEN PANCAKING FLOORS IS PRETTY BORING 2BH

You can tell he thought the towers weren't going to collapse.

This was crucial to the terrorists plans

>tfw your office is too high up to survive a jump but too low for a parachute to work

Damn, she was /fa/ as fuck.