That's how it starts

The fever, the rage, the feeling of powerlessness, that turns good men...

Cruel.

cashmere knew about it

women holocaust when?

race war soon

>When you are reminded that it's not cool to oppress minorities and women.

he's 6'5, fucking jelly

Will Armond White at least be on our side?

I love that guy

your money baby, you're money!

>mfw Ben Affleck drops out of the DCEU
>WB reboots it
>Casts Vince as Bruce Wayne
>Decide to make a better adaption of The Dark Knight Returns
>Mel Gibson stars as the Joker
>Andrew Garfield as Robin
Now THAT'S KINO

>Mel, I'm already a demon.

He'd make a perfect Bruce Wayne and Batman

Sorry I didnt watch it live. Can an user please tell me what movie or actor/actress were they reacting to?

>They say two rights don't make a wrong, so why do they keep forcing blacks into films Mel? Ray knew this.

I just want more fucking Asian leads.

WHY DO WE JUST HAVE TO GET BLACK ACTORS EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

Why does Hollywood hate Asians?

It's when Meryl Streep went on a rant about Trump. Vince is libertarian and hates radical liberals.

They were reacting to Meryl's speech at the awards show.

They have babydicks?

Is that where the webm of Colin Farrell reacting is from as well?

If only.

Yeah, even Denzel looked pissed off.

>tfw they still allow white people to win awards

Asia has their own industry. A lot of the time they don't crossover well to Hollywood or they don't need to because they get paid well.

Hollywood isn't willing to take risks on Asian Male leads in movies. Most Asian Females are also in TV Shows and hardly ever cross over to Movies. Its a tricky thing. Movies with Asian leads are stuck to a certain genre as well. Back in the 90s and early 00s you had Jet Li, Jackie Chan, Lucy Liu taking the spot light when it came to that. Hollywood kept giving them Movies till the public was tired of those actors and in the predictible out of touch fashion Hollywood must have thought it meant that people didn't like Asian Leads.

Its very tricky to be honest with how Hollywood talks about things. Max Landis talks about it in a video where he talks about the ScarJo casting in Ghost in the Shell.

I can't find the source on it but Denzel came out and said that blacks should stop expecting awards just because they're black or something a long those lines. So he is pretty redpilled about it I'd say.

What kind of speech would Meryl Streep have had if HIllary had won?

DOROTHY MANTOOTH IS A SAINT

He's said a few things regarding that subject and he told one reporter something along the lines of that if black people want to see black movies and win awards then they should start writing, directing and starring in them and y'know, that's happening.

what about indians, native americans? are they really genocided?

Y U NOT DOCTA YET?

It would be so cringey and narcissistic I'd probably throw up if I watched it.

Come home white man

>Jesus, Mel was right.

Hahahaha! Did your wife's son tell you to say that?

>it's time to unite and kill all cis men!hisssss

Of course. He has to be contrarian to his race.

the injuns worst enemy, is, has, and always will be themselves. the reason they were taken to those schools was RAMPANT child sex abuse, starvation/malnutrition, and neglect. give them anything to eat and they would trade it off for booze, trade their kids off for booze, beat their kids to death while drunk WHITE MAN FAULT!!

There needs to be more Hispanics and Latin Americans.
Michael Peña can't represent them all.

>mrw watching emmies

yeah no thanks if i wanted to see more mexicans around id just let my white daughter go outside alone

Because Asians won't dumb down the culture more than blacks and spics

Already been answered. Meryl Streep going on some huge self righteous rant about how Hollywood actors are all demonized and shit.

Look at all the perplexed looks. The wonder on their faces.

Then look at Vince Vaughn. Look at the absolute rage forming in his eyes. Watch as he doesn't move, simply seethe in anger.

That's how a whole room turns into a bloody mess.

He's too ugly

Bruce is supposed to be handsome

I'd rather have a better actor than a pretty face.