Who is the most annoying tv personality?

who is the most annoying tv personality?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AdNAhlqnxA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

big body bess

That's not Stephen A Smith or Skip Bayless

Andy Milonakis

>MY COWBOYS

current year man

Pic related plus most modern food network "stars"

Her name is Ree?

yes

>Starting this thread with Action Bronson

Faggot. Bronson is cool as fuck, and both Fuck That's Delicious and Action Bronson Watches Ancient Aliens is some of the tightest television kino I've seen in years.

>Rapper appears on a television program
>They're now a tv personality.

CARVEDDDDDD UUUUUUP

kill yourself, Body is fuckin amazing

If you really think Action is the most annoying tv personality just kill yourself right now, lmao fag

in what little ive seen
seth meyers

Skip isnt bad, hes a raiders supporter so props for that

Chelsea Handler >>>> alle

Die of a heart attack already, Bronson.

AYO HOLUP DUDE WEED BUTTER RAP STEAK LMAO

>Body is fuckin amazing

>constantly reminds new people he meets he got done for B&E
>tells everyone he's strong constantly despite being a fat fuck
>embarrasses himself in front of camera to women

Bronson has primarily obese friends because they enable his terrible diet

fuck you Bronson you never made anything close to as good as Blue Chips after it

Confirmed for never watching Fuck That's Delicious. Yes, he raps and has a very hip-hop centric personality. That said, he's also extremely open towards culinary culture and is super warm and respectful to all the international chefs he meets. Fuck, he IS one, he went through culinary school and everything. His friends can be shitty, but he's the alpha glue that holds everyone together, and prevents them from getting too bad.

I dunno, you should try watching it. I have a feeling you don't at all know what it's like. It's not like the usual Vice stuff, there's no politics, no race bullshit, it's just people eating. No meme weed food either, that's a different show.

>kill yourself, Body is fuckin amazing
oh that's right, thanks for reminding me
>ayo I'm a gangster namsayin, can't leave town because the popo might come get me lmao
>I'm a fat druggie criminal but I shaped my personality around that so I don't have to think about my life choices
>dude weed makes me hungry lol where the food at
>action bronson is my friend yo
fucking amazing alright. amazing to laugh at

you're a big shkook

I like the black guy that hangs around with him. At least he is open to eat the stuff that is offered to him.

This guy gets it.

Any current talk show host.

I fuckin hate this bitch and her fake fuckin smile.

He's also a great rapper

Dead ass ghostface tribute act.
Get your own style you fat fuckin disgrace.
Cant wait for ghost to gut this fat fuck lile a pig.

Confirmed for t.Bronson samefagging himself to shill his gay show.
>watch the show
Where do you think I got the DUDE WEED BUTTER AYO HOLUP STEAK MEME GLAMOUR SHOTS OF FOOD CAST IRON PAN LMAO from?

t. Mongo subhuman detected

don lemon

>fat sack of shit
>ginger
>kebab-kike
complete failure

Im sorry but fuck thats delicious is kino food tv

>pizza
>cumface
just another example of hollywood subliminally programming the populace to accept pizzagate type of stuff

Eddie Huang

>YO AUTHENTICITY BRO

kys

>t. wigger
homophobia confirms

Carrie Fisher, Leonard Cohen, Bowie, Prince all died yet this talentless fat fucking piece of shit fat is still breathing. Wish he'd drive his gay little car off a cliff

I don't think you realize that there are thousands of new yorkers just like Body that go between doing crime and doing time, with lots of obscene local neighborhood banter with other criminals. The difference here is Body gets to travel the world on a cooking show. This is a dude that ate 5 days a week at the bodega downstairs and now he's kicking it with Mario Batali trying all this insane high class food, but he's still just a scumbag from queens.

It's about juxtopositioning or some shit, idk you just sound like a tryhard faggot

>hating our based sammy boi

Sorry Paco, you're gonna have to go home. BYE BYE!!! BYE BYE!!!

Remember that time he went to Detroit and described muslims as jedis. Jedis lmao that's something the cool kids can relate to unlike sand nigger crime spree in Dearborn EX DEE DEE.

>EX DEE DEE.
You were doing find up until here but now I'm mad

All the stuff said about A. Bronson in this thread applies more to eddie huang. Hes a dick and has weirdly appropriated rap and hip hop culture. It might be racist but its more cringe when an asian man does it than ginger kebab. Eddie also comes off like a dick or a know it all especially when it comes to food. Bronson is way more likeable.

Anyways Viceland is shaping up and I find myself tuning to it often. As long as you stay away from sjw stuff and the dude weed dinner party and hamiltons drugs shows.

That pizza show is kino food tv, payday is fun, and abandoned is just pure unadulterated comfy. Viceland is a good channel.

>Fisher
>Bowie
>Prince
completely useless

i agree with you on the fat faggot though

b-but muh multiple layers of irony

wigger

hamilton's drug shows are rlly interesting tho

eddie is a weird combination of likable and cringe. he's literally a taiwanese guy from orlando and talks like he's a nigga from brooklyn, it's so fake and such a front

>more cringe than nigger rap
>more cringe than cringe
>x > x
now how would that work mathematically

NOT Krager.

I guess im not much into psychs or drugs to be invested in it. Its hamilton himself i hate, hes got no charisma and just talks in this monotone drugged out voice oh and he looks like a ghost boy.

Otherwise I really like viceland which is surprising as i hate most vice content. I urge you to watch abandoned so comfy. Cyberwars is alao tech kino.

As someone who used to work at VICE and met both at the anniversary party a few years back this is 100% accurate. Eddie Huang is a dick who needs to assert how better he is than everyone else around him and Action Bronson is willing to talk bullshit with you even if you aren't anyone 'on his level' or whatever

I guess because bronson actually raps? I guess his personality seems more inviting hes jolly i like him. With eddie it feels more fake and forced like said.

if you have a show, you are a tv personality.

fair enough, i quite like drugs and pyschs so i like hamilton mostly because he's super knowledge on that. I've been meaning to watch abandoned. I've been watching flophouse which i like besides some of the cringey sjw comics, it's p interesting to see.

Action Bronson is someone I would probably love to be around IRL, but I fucking HATE watching videos of him.

>wigger on the verge of self awareness

This smug footskin-devourer makes me mad. And starting a numbering with "Zero" outside of coding is cringey to the point of making me physically ill.

his music is fucking boring timbs-core *holds up spork* haha food and drugs i'm so fat but i'm still fucking your bitch and ripping off ghostface killah every chance i get-core

pizza place i go to uses that box

That was a p good rhyme user

YO WAT GOOD HOMES ITS YA BOY ACTION BRONSON HERE IN MUNCHIES KITCHEN PUTTING A FRESH HIP SPIN ON GOURMET DELICACIES

>raiders
>good

>sports
>good

>dude im fat but in shape

fuck this guy for real

He has a weird tone, but at least he gives it straight. It's not like sensationalized discovery channel shit with some wacky actor host doing quips. With the entertainment environment as it is, I like him more for being different.

Ok i can totally understand that. I guess for me i just have no interest in psychs like I said, and when the host doesnt sound interesting or excited about the topic i turn it off.

That other fat fuck on Viceland
Matt

>Taiwanese
>Not mentally ill special snowflakes

hamilton is usually very excited about the shit he covers, except maybe the frog episode.

Some people have called me Mexican.

I hate this fucking cunt. Smug star fucker who only exists because Hollywood need the PR.

>watching a television show featuring stoners watching a different television show

now that's entertainment!

The real question is: Would you watch me watch them?

if ur funny yeah

now you're getting somewhere...

youtube.com/watch?v=AdNAhlqnxA0

His early albums ware tight as fuck.

>Certain artists and entertainers reach a certain demeanor or level of creativity when consuming a certain type of media
>Show about watching Action Bronson watches Ancient Aliens becomes popular, is followed by a television show that just watches that, followed by a television show that just watches that, ad infinum
>As more shows about watching other shows come into play, stable loops begin to form of artists feeding off one another, eventually creating content that Action Bronson and friends watch and get high to
>TV Golden Age as entertainers reach levels of comedy, drama, and ingenuity never before seen onscreen

this bitch is the fucking worst. especially when she does shit with her fake family

action bronson

i just don't get it

Me that's the opposite. It makes for good tv but I couldn't stomack having these cunts around all day arguing who's the most authentic restaurant these fat fucks eat at all day

That whole channel is suffering to watch.