Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nbue2Pi2tNY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Emma Stone fuckings is my #1 goal in life

Emma Stone is gonna win an Oscar over Isabelle Huppert and Rebecca Hall

Raise your standards, user.

You're wrong, user

Quite literally a kinotress

Well, thank goodness there's still the goose.

What did she mean by this?

STFU, SHE'S ACTING

LOOK AT HER

THAT'S ACTING

She was okay. She was supposed to be a bad actress anyway.

yeah but she's playing an actor playing a character who's crying in that scene so it doesn't count

She's aight. You can always tell she's acting though.

ACTING IS ALL REEEEEEEEE

Good

no u fag she's acting as an actor so it cancels out

Agreed glad you anons are finally showing some sense. She was a shit in this.

IM ACTING

Seriously what is this

Well she's going to win the Oscar so.

I don't want her to either. Hall or Huppert.

Why do you think she is? Stop memeing.

she annoyed the fuck out of me at first. but then halfway through i realized she's a pretty great dancer and i couldn't think of who should have been cast over her.

she definitely shouldn't win the oscar tho.

like some literally who sluts stand a chance against based Stone

Her dancing was horrible wtf

It's pretty obvious. They've been pushing her as the biggest upcoming actress for years now.

Stone is a literal who slut shes been gobbling cock to get in any role she can. She has fucking stds and shit now. Chazelle probably gave her aids its why she's dying.

at least /our autist/ is going to win for best actor

and yet she's guaranteed to win an Oscar for it

simply for appearing in a giant mastabatory celebration of the "specialness" of Hollwyood.

Hmm...

they haven't though she has just been in two shit oscarbaits she's been pushing herself on the dick it seems like jlaw did

Well Nat's pulling a Leo so they won't give it to her. The token black isn't going to win.

I forget who's left, but it sure as hell isn't Hall or Huppert.

Based only emma dropped out of this badly written circlejerk

>nats been pulling a leo
What? He just won. She's jewish she has a better shot than any of them

List your top 10 films for 2016 and I'll tell you which ones are just as bad as this one.

>He just won.

After a gorillian years of doing safe, oscar bait, yes.

As a white fucking male
Not a jew woman.

This picture always pisses me off. Their dance forms are terrible. I'm not even a dance expert, but there's just something fake about it. I would even venture to say, dishonest.

relevant captcha, wew

Rightly so

Just saw this movie in cinema
Easily the best mainstream movie I saw this year, I don§t gey why some autists here hate it so much.

FIVE YEAR TIME SKIP

Oscars dont matter look at all the pleb stonefags responding to you.

She hasn't been good in anything besides stoner comedies

This film was such shit.

In what universe, including musicals, would emma 3/10 stone get ryan 10/10 gosling?

i don't think she's ginger rogers, but it fit the movie. is there someone more current you would have chosen?

>some autists
Its just one neet Emma Watson fan named Marcus. No one spams that rat face Anna Kendrick anymore so this is the next actress he will constantly samefag about. I can guarantee he's already replied to this thread at least 10 times and will 20 more times.

You won't believe this but

It's photoshopped too

I believe it because its the pinnacle of dishonesty

>Says its Winter
>Doesnt tell you its 5 years later

REEEEEEEEEE

She's reddit's newest IM ACTING critics choice

It says winter and then also says 5 years later you fool

Having taken a longer look: her center of gravity is too far forward, looks like she's about to fall over. Something about her step that's entirely lacking grace.

Goose's clothes is too tight to allow him full range of motion, so his moves can't express the full technical or emotional potential of the scene.

They look unrehearsed as hell. Even though we know they are not professional dancers, but you can tell they are literally counting the fucking beats in their heads so they can hit the choreographed steps. It is an actor's job to hide that, so they failed as actors not dancers forst and foremost.

And I don't know jack about dancing.

>50 min in and they start talking shit about Meme G and elevator music
it's like hearing a collection of clichés

They namedropped random shit for no reason.

The whole thing was shit.

gosling was worse

no chemistry

bad dancing

forgettable music

stupid plot

With this and Whiplash it gives the impression that Chazelle truly loves jazz, but doesn't really know much about music.
He loves the scene, the aesthetics, the concept, but he seems uncapable of delving onto jazz on anything that's not a superficial level.
Perhaps he's doing so because he doesn't believe actual jazz has the appeal to attract the musically illiterate masses, but maybe i'm giving him too much credit.

More like bullshit land amiright?

Whiplash
>member when jazz was cool?
>member band?
>member learning music?
>member band conductor was really strict about being on tempo?
>member having poor rhythm?
>member being young and ambitious?
>member being condescending to your girlfriend for no reason other than you're austistic and having "passions that girls will never understand" and raging instead of calmly explaining it to her?
>member the same The Social Network bar table breakup scene giving the protagonist tunnel visioned motivation that was done much better even though it was written by Aaron Hackin but you ripped off anyways because you're even hackier?
>member the final success of this movie is like a parallel to the final solo in which Miles Teller redeems himself after grinding so long and hard in loneliness and in misery for his pipedreams that no one else believed in but himself? It's just like the director's life dude.

LaLaLand
>member smoky jazz lounges?
>member smoky clubs and classy feel of Casablanca?
>member Grease, Les Mis and Broadway Musicals but now in a modern LA setting?
>member bad singing by actors from Les Mis movie?
>member the Artist, dancing and stuff?
>member autistic ramblings about jazz and obscure musical references non-jazz lovers or the average viewer won't get in order to sound really smart, but really it was just to get into a girls pants?
>member the ending of Casablanca when they don't end up together?
>member classic Hollywood art styles and productions?
>member Midnight in Paris? But it's like in LA, and mostly at night too, the dreamy lights and the romance, but instead of literature it's centering on jazz, and instead of French music it's jazz and like 3x more dancing?

>member when Collateral, an action movie, did the pretentious psedo-intellectual musical theory/history debate and appreciation conversations better than your purposed-built movie did? And it was much better acted too, member dat?

I hope she fucks and sucks if you know what I mean

Yes she does but the trick is she sucks in everything

It was more annoying when they would just mention random classic Hollywood films. For instance they watched Rebel Without a Cause but they should have seen an older musical because this film is a callback to the golden age of musicals.

>Emma Watson turned down the role of Mia due to scheduling conflicts with Beauty and the Beast (2017), while Ryan Gosling turned down the role of the Beast in that film to appear in this one. Coincidentally, both are musicals.
>Emma Stone is going to get an Oscar and Emma Watson is going to get this doll instead

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stonefags are this salty over emma watson??? Kek

Also based that she turned down such oscarbait. Chazelle wanted her and she said no

Good because even though she would have been loads better than Stone its a dishonest flick that cant be saved by good acting dancing or singing.

Being this deluded. Watson is gonna sink low and abandon film industry forever while Emma Stone is going to be the new Julia Roberts in frog version for next 10 years.

I hope she sucks in this.

i don't get why people are mad at this doll 2bh
its actually pretty accurate

Is Matthey McCounaghey a good actor

First birdman and now this shitfest. Emma stone hams it up in everything. B-but she will get an (((((((((oscar))))))))))).

Its a fake doll if you look up the actual dolls that you can buy that one doesn't exist. So its viral marketing or a meme that haters have been spamming. Apparently anons said /toy/ looked into it and it doesn't exist

I thought the whole movie was pretty good, Emma Stone included... and I'm no real life Pepe fan.

She was distractingly bad and distractingly bad looking. The problem is she acts the same and you can tell she's acting.

>Tom Cruise
>Jamie Foxx
>Better acted

Yeah..

its alright

you think she can do multilayered acting m8?

Go watch the scene again and come back

youtube.com/watch?v=Nbue2Pi2tNY
well huppert won a globe too, maybe it'll be her career oscar this year. I hope so

Kek

He actually is, at least IMO.

she was fired

t. I know her hairdresser

>80 replies
>no one have posted the dishonest filmmaker pasta yet
NORMIES LEAVE

No she wasn't she was attached to another film since 2013

Kek what the fuck. Is that real?

Not surprising considering how hard they had to pitch correct the belle singing in the teasers

Sure, what else do you know mr insider?

she sounds better than stone does in the film she sounds the same as when she sung in goblet of fire and she was singing in plays when she wasnt even in potter yet

I know screenwriters in the business, Chazelle picked her but she didn't like the script. It was similar to her role in ballet shoes. The character wasn't well written.

>can't sing
>can't dance
>can't act
Is there anything she can do?

>Emma Stone fuckings sucks in this
and swallows?

>she sounds better than stone does in the film
I don't know about that as I haven't seen it yet
>she sounds the same as when she sung in goblet of fire
So shit tier then?

No she sounds good. She also has sung on a song that's on youtube from 2014 and it actually sounds great.

In goblet of fire she sings 8 bars of hoggy warty hogwarts. In the woods aftee the second task. Listen if you have a good sound setup and want to hear her voice

Link? I'll check it out when I get home

>forcing your dishonest filmaking meme

fuck off, thats a redditor meme
look at the archives, ITS FROM FUCKING DECEMBER 24

Watched a majority of the movie, same thoughts on both actors.
>Tom still keeps his retardedly stoic face during his scenes
>Jamie is still a shit actor

>We wuz white and shit: the movie

She sounds different on the song than in the movie because the song is produced and she's singing harmony. But in goblet of fire you can hear her natural voice. I don't have it but just google it and youll find it

delete this you jerk