Now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think of The Dark Knight Rises' opening plane scene?

Now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think of The Dark Knight Rises' opening plane scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Xe4CHJW4RM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bad

Leave us.

>tv tier cinematography/dull-looking
>we are supposed to believe that a mercenary can take down a bunch of army guys and fool an entire agency by making the agents act like idiots during the mission.
>Pavel's blood transfusion will fool someone because...

Will someone get this hot head out of here?

It's a big scene

Has the dust even settled yet to judge this piece of kinographia?

The defining scene of our generation.

Not only is it entertaining in its own right, but its insightful commentary on social issues such as the War on Terror, American Exceptionalism, immigration, and alternative fuel sources were on-point and, in some cases, ahead of its time. The scene is packed with multiple layers of meaning that welcome and almost demand multiple viewings. Like walking down the same street every day, it's possible to discover something new with each viewing.

Future generations will look back at this scene and marvel at our greatest accomplishment.

Nigger what the fuck

Nolan is unironically the king of opening scenes.

>digits

it even reads like Bateman, well fucking done

>DOCTOR PAAAAAAAAAAVEL
So rose the dreadful ghost from his next and darkest Batman. There, on the stage, stood the figure of a dead commander. And I knew, only I understood that the horrifying apparition was CIA, raised from the dead! Nolan had actually summoned him up to accuse Bane of not shooting a man before throwing him out of a plane! It was terrifying and wonderful to watch.

I still don't understand the whole blood transfusion shit. I mean I'm a nurse and I struggle with blood transfusions as it is, let alone do it in a crashing plane?
And what was the purpose of it. Damn I need to watch that clusterfuck of a movie again.

What are some banekinos?

The Eight Wonder of the world was a cinematic one, indeed.

My biggest loophole in the scene is when the guys rappel down from the plane above, attach the hooks on the lower plane.... and then what....

>They disappear

Where is the rope they rappelled down on? If those ropes were to hook the plane up then how did they disappear? They did not have parachute bags attached

Capeshit defined In one scene

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........

WAS GETTING MY OATS PART OF YOUR PLAN

Fucking hell it really does

____?____

yeah nah

It was dishonest cinema because Bane was really dishonest about who he was in that scene.

He wasn't a big guy?

Imagine what kino this movie would have been if this was the ending

He didn't work for the masketta man. He WAS the masketta man.

this

>*record scratch*
>*freeze frame*
>Yep, that's me. You're probably wondering how i ended up in this situation...

No, order of power goes Masketta Man > Bane > Wreckage Brothers

cool shit indeed

For

>Watchmojo
Topkek. I actually met one of the commentators irl. I shit you not he showed up to a Christmas party I was at and just started spewing facts

kek

I wouldn't expect anything else

you're a big pig, brother

Bone?

YOU ARE A GOOD BOY

>ELAINE?

You are supposed to watch it backwards.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Xe4CHJW4RM

*woof-u*

ENAB?

Baneposting should be a criminal offence.

user, I...

>Leave the big guy to me

>implying that the amount of dust we kicked up could settle in this eternity

It was the original ending actually

We killed all those people
This is no way Baneposting will die

If the plane scene was the last thing the victims of the Aurora shooting saw, then is it possible that the scene is haunted by their spirits?This would explain why Baneposting is such an eternal meme

It all makes sense now.

we all Bane now

chain?

Uh you don't get to bring kangz

o_0

I don't think the dust had quite settled to a point where we can make objective criticisms yet

Hell the dust probably won't even settle during Nolan's lifetime

aye

Like what?

Lorraine BAINES?

01000010 01100001 01101110 01100101 00111111

The peak of modern cinema.

the memes were so strong they got me nudes

memes so strong they got you b&

Posting the essentials:
1/?

2/?

I can't watch it anymore. I don't know if its because its actually a bad scene or because you cunts memed it so hard.

3/?
Capekino, How can Marvel even compete?

4/U

Baen

>t was dishonest cinema because Bane was really dishonest about who he was in that scene.
Not really. That's why he says 'for you' when he's accused of being a big guy.